snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Unfortunately, I don't like being cucked as the main focus, it ain't my fetish. If it was the MC doing the corrupting and cucking with occasional NTR moments I'd be fine. But by the sounds of it, this game ain't for me, which sucks because I love how the artwork looks in the screen shots.

Best of luck in the project

Reactions: inatari

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Unfortunately, I don't like being cucked as the main focus, it ain't my fetish. If it was the MC doing the corrupting and cucking with occasional NTR moments I'd be fine. But by the sounds of it, this game ain't for me, which sucks because I love how the artwork looks in the screen shots.

Best of luck in the project
You are not being cucked, I will call it "being NTR'ed". Come back when you understand the difference my young padawan :coffee:

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
You are not being cucked, I will call it "being NTR'ed". Come back when you understand the difference my young padawan :coffee:
so is it having the women get fucked by everyone BUT the MC? because that not be my fetish. i'm trying to get an idea for the game before I commit since NTR is unavoidable and peoples definition of NTR is ALL OVER THE PLACE

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
so is it having the women get fucked by everyone BUT the MC? because that not be my fetish. i'm trying to get an idea for the game before I commit since NTR is unavoidable and peoples definition of NTR is ALL OVER THE PLACE
Pretty much yes! sometimes the MC also do fuck the girl(s) but often mostly to make some story element, like its her first time.
- Else its pretty much the girl fucking or doing lewd stuff behind MC's back, or right in front of him without him knowing or understanding.
- But its not the MC' allowing himself to be a cuck(cuckold), its basicly same as cheating, but with much more 'flare' and debt to it.

My own interpretation of NTR genres(hope its close to correct)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
My own interpretation of NTR genres(hope its close to correct)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for me, netorare is when the women is stolen from the MC, whether he's unaware or not. basically the relationship is forever ruined. very rarely do I like those themes, but I have absolutely zero right to kink shame anyone about it

netori: MC netorare's someone else. whether they're an asshole who deserved it or not. and whether the GF was forced, blackmailed, or whatever the circumstance. I usually like these

so if the main focus is netorare, it's not for me and i'll have to look elsewhere. once again, good luck with the game and happy fapping

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
He self inserts himself as the MC. So from his perspective, he is getting cucked if he keeps playing. Just a different playstyle some people have. Its like when I play a game I make the sluttiest girl possible. While others make a buff dude. From my perspective I want something hot to look at. But from the other guys view he doesn't want to be a chick, he wants to be the muscled out badass.

I think a lot of hate for NTR comes from that disconnect between those who dont realize they self insert and those who dont understand why they care if some game character gets cheated on.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Now on the first page, there is version 0.3.5, the save inside that is end version 0.3.2, while I played until the end of 0.3.1
but the developer says that the old save may cause problems, what should I do now !?
Should I download version 0.3.2 and finish it, and then download version 0.3.5 again and play?

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Now on the first page, there is version 0.3.5, the save inside that is end version 0.3.2, while I played until the end of 0.3.1
but the developer says that the old save may cause problems, what should I do now !?
Should I download version 0.3.2 and finish it, and then download version 0.3.5 again and play?
Save files from v0.3.1 onwards no longer have any compatibility issues, just make sure to copy the config.rmmzsave and global.rmmzsave files as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enlight432

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
what if the final point of the story at the moment? I am free roaming after coming back from the old man's visit but nothing else is happening, just wondering if i bugged out.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
what if the final point of the story at the moment? I am free roaming after coming back from the old man's visit but nothing else is happening, just wondering if i bugged out.
What task is being displayed for you? After returning from MC's grandpa's house, the task that should be displayed is: "Let's talk to Kema." (v0.3.5) So, you need to go to Kema's house, and Juvia and Akane will be in front of his house.

Jul 27, 2020
Unfortunately, I don't like being cucked as the main focus, it ain't my fetish. If it was the MC doing the corrupting and cucking with occasional NTR moments I'd be fine.
Because you are insecure person who like a tasteless power fantasy about stealing other persons women because of your lack of experience with them irl. Just like all NTR haters.
Either way, we don't care. Why are you post this? A game isn't gonna change its genre and main just because you think that ntr "suck". Furthermore, I'm also sure most players here don't share your opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naye and jaden000

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Because you are insecure person who like a tasteless power fantasy about stealing other persons women because of your lack of experience with them irl. Just like all NTR haters.
Either way, we don't care. Why are you post this? A game isn't gonna change its genre and main just because you think that ntr "suck". Furthermore, I'm also sure most players here don't share your opinion.
I posted in order to get things clarified before I committed to a download, and I'm happy I did since I learned this game wouldn't be for me

And If u read the rest of the conversation between me and the developer. It was pretty civil and respectful of eachothers fetishes and kinks. Your comment unfortunately sounds incredibly tasteless and insecure

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
What task is being displayed for you? After returning from MC's grandpa's house, the task that should be displayed is: "Let's talk to Kema." (v0.3.5) So, you need to go to Kema's house, and Juvia and Akane will be in front of his house.
it was my fault, I was playing a previous version that ended where I messaged and I did not notice the engame message. and since there are some scenes in the screenshots that I did not see (the Dukall with both girls and the bating suit Yui) I was wondering if there was any continuation.

The game looks cool, the art is serviceable even though I am not a fan of ugly bastards ( I would have made the bum more chad to justify the girl being curious), I like that it has darker drama with the priest's wife. I wish the MC had more peeping scenes but having him be unaware is the most logical route. I thought something was going to happen with the hole in the ceiling at the uncle's house when they were kids or adults. but I got nothing for that Checkov's gun maybe later in the story I guess.

Reactions: jaden000

DevilzPride

Dec 22, 2017
The game is all well and good, but what it is missing is the more close up scenes. When a certain scene happens with any of the girls it doesn't actually give you visual of what is happening only what you see in the RPG character form which is really annoying. I also hate that most of the guys are ugly bastards like why...

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes