Longjohn

May 4, 2017
Is there more content in v0.3.5 after the three free-roam scenes? And if so, how is that content activated?

I ask because the End Of Version message before those three free-roam scenes were activate stated the message was for v0.3.4
He answered it on the last page. He forgot to change the version number, so the game ends where you are right now.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Tbh the art is going in the wrong direction for my liking, I've preferred the earlier updates over the newer ones
Good luck with the game however, I'll be sure to check it out in another couple updates

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xJuma

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I don't think that's the case, mods don't nuke people for sharing links.
My guess is that the Dev simply asked him to delete the post and he did.
Can confirm, this is precisely what happened :coffee:

Rocko000009

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 3292493

Overview:
In the year 350, the world was shaken by a massive crisis. A war between the goblins and other races caused this crisis. Goblins were terrible creatures that only thought about eating and mating, despite their physical size they had a great advantage because they could reproduce with any species, and their children took a few months to reach adulthood. After years of conflict and countless deaths, the goblins were defeated, and the remaining ones were exiled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-26
Release Date: 2024-01-24
Developer: Inatari Tales - - - - F95 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes

Thanks for the NTR warning saved my time

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
The image seems quite nice but the MC was criticized by NTR. I do will not play =))
Thanks, withouth your opinion i never could play this game (?)...

There is a "GENRE" system, where you can check what type of content the game have, and read the description to know more. If you dont like this type of game, move over and leave the rest of people be happy.

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
whats with the flood of ESL thirdies going into every thread whining about NTR in the most broken English? are they bots?

GinSchiffer

Sep 18, 2022
although i am not a fan of NTR but... i just love this one, waiting for the next update :3
wonder we will get to see stuff like gangbang or orgy in the future.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: potspipe

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Tbh the art is going in the wrong direction for my liking, I've preferred the earlier updates over the newer ones
Good luck with the game however, I'll be sure to check it out in another couple updates
Do you have some pictures side by side to compare? I think it is steadily improving, but my mind may be playing tricks on me.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes