I_Love_Jesus

Dec 12, 2022
very unfortunate that it's mostly pixel art because when cg is used it's actually really fuckin well drawn
It's the drawback of being a 1 person team. Spending more time on making those lovely CGs is less time working on the storyboard+other aspects of development. All we can do is appreciate what we've got; which is pretty damn good. Not a big NTR guy but this game's really got me invested

Reactions: xJuma

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
This "game" is garbage. its your typical ntr trash. heres how the game goes. your char our hero is given a bunch of chores to do...pick up wood. find worms , ect ect and while your doing that everyone in town is screwing your girl. they literally fuck everyone in town but the one they say they love. you ppl really dont know a thing about women or love do ya? i thought i could at least make it through this abortion but i was wrong. the sex scenes look like a third grader came up with them and the dialog consist of emogi after emogi after emogi. and of course while the hero is off doing everyone's chores for them he's completely oblivious as to whats going on. imagination? not in this game. its pretty much a carbon copy of all that other ntr trash. 0 our of 5.
:FacePalm:

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
This "game" is garbage. its your typical ntr trash. heres how the game goes. your char our hero is given a bunch of chores to do...pick up wood. find worms , ect ect and while your doing that everyone in town is screwing your girl. they literally fuck everyone in town but the one they say they love. you ppl really dont know a thing about women or love do ya? i thought i could at least make it through this abortion but i was wrong. the sex scenes look like a third grader came up with them and the dialog consist of emogi after emogi after emogi. and of course while the hero is off doing everyone's chores for them he's completely oblivious as to whats going on. imagination? not in this game. its pretty much a carbon copy of all that other ntr trash. 0 our of 5.
1259058_Mad.png

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
This man don´t fear dead, just look and the eye and say hit me with your best shoot.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Can the MC NTR other guys (Netori) or NTR his own cheating girfriend/s?

Or its just straight humiliation fetish with doormat, loser, buttmonkey protagonist being a failure at everything and trolled by everyone sans biting back?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Man, this looks like it will be good when it's finished but I dunno if I can take following another 'slow burn NTR game' that's still in early development.

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
can anyone spoil me if the game have already sex scenes or maybe blowjob from character between marin and yui or mom??? pls

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Man, this looks like it will be good when it's finished but I dunno if I can take following another 'slow burn NTR game' that's still in early development.
I recommend waiting till its far enough with such games. Perhaps when V card is lost.

I find that I really enjoy waiting for new updates with these games, but only after the point of no blueballs, which is usually after V card. Scene amount is usually fair enough at that point.

Playing it when its 100% seems almost wasteful. Like you just had 3 lunch worth of food in one sitting and just want to get it over with in the end.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes