LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Can the MC NTR other guys (Netori) or NTR his own cheating girfriend/s?

Or its just straight humiliation fetish with doormat, loser, buttmonkey protagonist being a failure at everything and trolled by everyone sans biting back?
This is a netorare game so probably not for you.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

Longjohn

May 4, 2017
the update finishes after the second flame is lit and the free roam events are available right? because it says: end of v0.3.4

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Well, I'm sorry if you felt disappointed. But every update, I always do my best to keep improving more and more. Every bit of free time I have is dedicated to practice. Here are some images from the new update showcasing the new art:

Anyway, if the update leaks, there's not much I can do, but I just wanted to make it clear that I'm ALWAYS doing what I can to keep improving. (y) Obviously, it's not possible to please everyone.
Yeah fair enough, I'll just try 0-3-5 instead to see if i wanna resub, thanks

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
You're doing great and your art is getting better every update!(y)
Also really dig slow corruption.
Have a question so
Somehow cant find new free-roam event with Himari...
It's at the blacksmith's house (in his room), on Solara night.

Will this become available on mac ?
I don't have a Mac, so for now, I can't test the game. But maybe in the future.

yeh.... maybe the mc still can get to marry yui then well maybe free roam after ending too. is the devs plan for that or not tell yet?
Yes, I intend to bring the relationship between MC and Yui much closer. I'll keep it vague to avoid too many spoilers.

the update finishes after the second flame is lit and the free roam events are available right? because it says: end of v0.3.4
Yeah, I just forgot to change the version number.

• Hey there
Reactions: Karn52 and rivon

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hello man!

2 questions:

Will we be able to pick who deflower each girl?
the sister has romantic feelings for the prota or only Yui?

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Hello man!
Will we be able to pick who deflower each girl?
Hmm, I confess I hadn't thought about that. But I can discuss it with my supporters. One thing that is planned is the endings—one will be mine, and the other one or two will be chosen by supporters through a poll.

Hello man!
the sister has romantic feelings for the prota or only Yui?
Marin loves the MC, but it's more like a sibling love rather than a carnal one. However, the essence is to corrupt their bond and the innocence she has about people.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Hmm, I confess I hadn't thought about that. But I can discuss it with my supporters. One thing that is planned is the endings—one will be mine, and the other one or two will be chosen by supporters through a poll.
Mc revenge ending, mc revenge ending should always be an option myfriend lol

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I always hope for a "good" bad end. Where the girls end up with Kema and is "saved" from the old/fat/stinky crew but still brutaly stolen from MC

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
This really needs a VN tag. It is not a game at all. I have zero control, I can only watch as everyone around me takes control and keeps me away from what is truly happening. Disappointed.

• Angry
Reactions: xJuma and LordFrz

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Why would he get nuked on a pirate site?
Wondering this myself...has there been a new rule added on the site or something? I've noticed certain games aren't getting their new updates leaked lately. Even though way newer versions exists of said game.

Reactions: ViihX

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Wondering this myself...has there been a new rule added on the site or something? I've noticed certain games aren't getting their new updates leaked lately. Even though way newer versions exists of said game.
I don't think that's the case, mods don't nuke people for sharing links.
My guess is that the Dev simply asked him to delete the post and he did.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Is there more content in v0.3.5 after the three free-roam scenes? And if so, how is that content activated?

I ask because the End Of Version message before those three free-roam scenes were activate stated the message was for v0.3.4

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes