MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Heheheha just here to say the faces look funny for bad guy if i play this i probably cant take this seriously but anyway. like ur indie art. hope we finally get to have all cut scene art done instead of example goblin raping girl in jailroom. i dont know what it called but that like mah no cutscnee

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
v0.3.7:
  • A new CG2D scene of Yui (Tavern uniform) has been added.
  • A new CG2D scene of Violet has been added.
  • A new animation scene of Yui has been added.
  • Violet's portrait was redone.
  • A new mini CG2D/animation scene of Enlai.
  • Added one new pixel H scene of Himari
  • Added one new pixel H scene of Lucy
  • Added 2 news free-roam events.
  • One new main quest
  • Some adjustments to the girls' menu (not complete yet)
  • New sprites.
  • New maps
  • All scenes added to the reminiscence room
  • A few bug fixes, and minor tweaks

save: Mega
i know i shouldnt ping devs and that you get lots of replies like that but i also want to express my gratitude to your efforts. i really like your game and am really excited for your future developments !

• Red Heart
Reactions: inatari

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Im a bit slow,is the 0.3.8 in Patreon the same as this one or does it have more content
It is not, this is the version before that. The moment the new version (3.8 in this case) is released on patreon, the previous version is made public so the free version is one release behind.

Reactions: Strix1234

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Some scenes in the gallery are locked even tho i downloaded the latest save provided by the dev.
How come ? is this intended or am i doing something wrong ?

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Not much of an update honestly. I thought things were really picking up with the last update but this one is back to just teasing. If Enlai would have got a handy or BJ from Yui when she was rage bating, it mighta been worth it. Outside of that, this was skippable imo.

Reactions: ciccio76

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
anyone got a save up until the update ?
Save full??
Some scenes in the gallery are locked even tho i downloaded the latest save provided by the dev.
How come ? is this intended or am i doing something wrong ?
anyone got a save
Full save attached.
Question, will we ever see another military camp again? I actually really liked the part when they went on a mission to find out about the goblin rumors, but I especially liked all the naughty events that happened at the camp with Akane and Juvia.
Yeah, eventually I plan to do another mission like that.
freeroam events bugged for anyone else?
What kind of bug exactly?
Is this 0.37 or 0.36? Message at the end of the update says 0.36.
It's the same thing, v0.3.7 has the same content as v0.3.6, just with the correction of some bugs.

Reactions: rivon and iCrown24
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes