LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
If cheating is netori why isn't it called netori? NTR is all cheating, so having both is redundant, like it or not.
NTR is cheating but cheating is not always NTR.

Netori being NTR implies the MC will lose the girl. With cheating the girl can stay with the guy. Or the guy can just not care and dump the bitch. For it to be NTR it has to invoke that anxiety feeling of losing the girl.

That's also why Netori is not really cuckold. It's similar but different.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Yeah, eventually I plan to do another mission like that.
I'm glad to hear that, I don't know how many missions of this type you plan to do, as Ryu is a soldier I imagine a couple. What I can say is that I will enjoy every one of them very much.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It’s definitely netori.
Update information
/
/
Subscribestar /
[NTRPG] The corruption of the village 0.3.8
View attachment 3445924 View attachment 3445925 View attachment 3445926 View attachment 3445927
Enali is definitely going to get Marin first
Stop stupid plz.
1. Use spoiler tag, you are showing most of the content from the new update without hiding it. Some might want to experience it by playing the update.
2. its NETORARE, its not fucking netori, damn. Learn the difference.

GinSchiffer

Sep 18, 2022
any other games similar to this to recommend?

wonder if we will get to see a huge orgy in this game, like akane juvia yui marin altogether or himari violet yui marin.
imagination running wild :3

Last edited:

MozeyX

Jan 8, 2021
Game is good and interesting just need work bit more on indicators so player can find things and know where to go instead of waste a time searching for stuff, spent whole 40 mins just to find Yui.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
\

That's also why Netori is not really cuckold. It's similar but different.
isn't cuckold because youre doing the action not from the cucks pov but from that of the bull, the one taking the girl. The aren't similar...at all they are the exact opposite sides of the horseshoe.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Seriously, why are we bringing the grandpa and cousin into the story again? There is literally a freaking overabundance of male characters and male maturation scenes. Would've been better to stick with the men already in the village.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Seriously, why are we bringing the grandpa and cousin into the story again? There is literally a freaking overabundance of male characters and male maturation scenes. Would've been better to stick with the men already in the village.
Because he have a giant penis :coffee: the end !

• Haha
Reactions: ktez and newguy42
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes