parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Cheating as a tag is useless to me. If I exclude it I miss a lot of games I want, if I include it, it doesn't add to the stuff I'm looking for. Tags are never the end all be all, but they determine what shows up in my feed to look into.
What do you mean "it doesn't add to the stuff you're looking for" if you include it but you also miss on stuff if you exclude it? That's a paradox.

I don't look at the tags, I look at screenshots and comments, tags can be wrong and not all games containing a tag I dislike are bad. Also some games that are 30h long have a single 20 second NTR scene with some characters I don't even remember the names of and it gets the NTR tag, if I go by tags I miss on that game. Use common sense not arbitrary tags.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
What do you mean "it doesn't add to the stuff you're looking for" if you include it but you also miss on stuff if you exclude it? That's a paradox.

I don't look at the tags, I look at screenshots and comments, tags can be wrong and not all games containing a tag I dislike are bad. Also some games that are 30h long have a single 20 second NTR scene with some characters I don't even remember the names of and it gets the NTR tag, if I go by tags I miss on that game. Use common sense not arbitrary tags.
If I exclude cheating, it's gonna exclude NTR-tagged games that have the cheating tag. If I include it, well, whats the point in that because I'm already using the NTR tag.

I use tags to filter my new releases page, otherwise, it would have one or 2 NTR games and the rest stuff I don't care about. Nobody is forcing you to use tags, do things the way that works for you.

And the games I play that don't have the tags I use are generally because they were so good, word about them spread around.

But the NTR tag is my first filter. Then I look at the game's screen shots and read the description. Which will usually tell me enough about if im gonna play it. And if im on the fence, Ill read the reviews or check the comments on it. But I'm not looking to do that for every thing that pops up in the new releases page everyday.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Ultimately I'm probably getting lost in the sauce arguing over someone who has no clue what they are talking about. So instead of yelling at each other over the very real differences between cheating and Netorare, I'll just say this.

This dev is making a game specifically to be Netorare. He is turbo-focusing on that very specific fetish. So it's kinda fucked up to remove the Netorare tag from it. Regardless of how useful you think tags are.

Have a good night guys I'm going to bed before my chronically online coomer brain melts anymore.

Reactions: Amnesion

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
If I exclude cheating, it's gonna exclude NTR-tagged games that have the cheating tag. If I include it, well, whats the point in that because I'm already using the NTR tag.

I use tags to filter my new releases page, otherwise, it would have one or 2 NTR games and the rest stuff I don't care about. Nobody is forcing you to use tags, do things the way that works for you.

And the games I play that don't have the tags I use are generally because they were so good, word about them spread around.

But the NTR tag is my first filter. Then I look at the game's screen shots and read the description. Which will usually tell me enough about if im gonna play it. And if im on the fence, Ill read the reviews or check the comments on it. But I'm not looking to do that for every thing that pops up in the new releases page everyday.
So you're saying cheating could/does include Netorase but not Netorare? That's an unreasonable expectation and probably a naive one.
How it exists now the tag system is wrong so you are making a mistake following it like you do. But to each their own.

• Haha
Reactions: Mychael Dark

niifan

Aug 9, 2023
Be strong Inatari ur game is promising good just my idea to avoid this leaks , try to publish the latest version before the next version maybe 2 weeks before the day .Good luck guys

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
inatari
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not.
But after you reach new Yie and Marin scene in latest update.
free room events of them become unavailable despite elf in protagonist's room says that they are there.

Reactions: greymetalsinner

HiTmANN

May 4, 2017
fucking an small dev earnings for these broke folks
in the next 4 days it would be leaked anyway coz of lower tier so whats the difference, he got paid monthly and this is the site for that. Some people need to check if something is really worth it to subscribe his patreon. If they like it they will anyway to support him. 1 day or 4 days to leak is no difference.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
This game is simply awesome, especially considering it's the dev first game.
The only worry i have is about the many male cahracters. I don't really see any way apart from the girls getting fucked by half the village at some point.
I am someone who appreciates smaller scale ntr more instead of a village slut career.

GinSchiffer

Sep 18, 2022
Dear Inatari-sama

Would you consider putting your game on steam?
To be honest i cannot pay the subscription patreon fee every month, its just too much for me.
but i can buy the game for 1 time fee and just wait for the update.
I dont know how the game stuff or process works but thats just my thought.
If it couldnt work that way then guess all i can do is wait here.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So you're saying cheating could/does include Netorase but not Netorare? That's an unreasonable expectation and probably a naive one.
How it exists now the tag system is wrong so you are making a mistake following it like you do. But to each their own.
Stop putting words in my mouth. Cheating is used on netorare games, netorase game, netori games, and somtimes its not. Cheating is just too broad of a tag so devs don't know if they need it or not.

Not all NTR is cheating because your mom is not cheating on you when she fucks your bully, but that would still be Netorare.

Cuckold is not cheating because the girl has permission, but Netorase is a mixed bag. She has permission, but to be Netorase the MC will lose her, either physically or emotionally where she stays with him but is in love with the bull. Thats kinda sorta cheating, but pretty subjective in how you want to apply that logic.

Netori is cheating from the perspective of the girl, but not the MC, and most tags are generally from the MCs perspective, so do we use cheating here? Probably so, but maybe not, who the hell knows.

But it all leads to the same thing, cheating is a shitty tag that doesn't help you narrow down a search range, it's too broad.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Dear Inatari-sama

Would you consider putting your game on steam?
To be honest i cannot pay the subscription patreon fee every month, its just too much for me.
but i can buy the game for 1 time fee and just wait for the update.
I dont know how the game stuff or process works but thats just my thought.
If it couldnt work that way then guess all i can do is wait here.
Yeah, I think with the new changes to Patreon TOS it would be a good idea to maybe take a month to get it up on Steam.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes