LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Stop quoting a site about japan shit like some authority. If you need a diploma to explain a term you better expect the majority won't use it. Maybe in japan they use it more commonly but this is not it nor this is a japanese game. You need to understand nobody gives two fucks about this shit.
I think I would know how tags are used here better than you brother. Your coomer powers are weak.

talovehm2408

Aug 24, 2020
There are quests available so I think that's all the guide you need.
in the first day, it showed a prompt that said there are roaming event so i think i might missing out some of those scenes in the future but after playing a while, i realize there're none lol. But thank you for letting me know.

Feb 14, 2020
All other character beside of the MC seems to get some fun, be it from sex or from seeing other girls naked or getting service.
Iguess the MC will be oblivious of the facts that all the girl his knows is fucked by everyone behind his banck at the end of the story.

ch1995

May 16, 2017
progress so sloooooow and CGs are so few and far between
better have something heavy to hold the spacebar

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
This could be quite nice. Hoping more CGs get added in the future. Cut-ins for the sprite scenes would be nice.

I_Love_Jesus

Dec 12, 2022
in the first day, it showed a prompt that said there are roaming event so i think i might missing out some of those scenes in the future but after playing a while, i realize there're none lol. But thank you for letting me know.
Except there are. For the first few versions (quests) they'll be marked with a purple exclamation mark and aren't marked so they do require some searching, and in the more recent versions (I think it starts after the return from MC's grandfather's place) there's a fairy in MC's room telling you where and when the free roam events are.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes