Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Stop putting words in my mouth. Cheating is used on netorare games, netorase game, netori games, and somtimes its not. Cheating is just too broad of a tag so devs don't know if they need it or not.
Indeed.

Cuckold is not cheating because the girl has permission, but Netorase is a mixed bag. She has permission, but to be Netorase the MC will lose her, either physically or emotionally where she stays with him but is in love with the bull. Thats kinda sorta cheating, but pretty subjective in how you want to apply that logic.
Not exactly, in fact "western" cuckold is probably what's most related to netorase, as it's basically what you explained at first : netorase is about the girl cheating with the permission of the mc, either because the mc asked her, or she started at first because she knew of his fetish and he allowed it to continue.
vndb tag system is quite robust and explains it better (in fact wish all the ntr stuff was used from vndb) :

If she falls in love or is fully corrupted by the bull, then the story isn't netorase anymore, it's netorase with a netorare ending.

Netori is cheating from the perspective of the girl, but not the MC, and most tags are generally from the MCs perspective, so do we use cheating here? Probably so, but maybe not, who the hell knows.
No, netori is usually from the perspective of the bull, the player is the one stealing the girl from someone else.

All of this is pretty logical if you take a look at how Japanese "verbs" are conjugated.

But it all leads to the same thing, cheating is a shitty tag that doesn't help you narrow down a search range, it's too broad.
Correct, I honestly don't see the point of all this argument while clearly, people into netorare aren't always into netori, and vice versa.
These are very different fetishes under the same "cheating" veneer.
It's like saying sadism is the same as masochism since it can all be under the "SM" umbrella.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Not exactly, in fact "western" cuckold is probably what's most related to netorase, as it's basically what you explained at first : netorase is about the girl cheating with the permission of the mc, either because the mc asked her, or she started at first because she knew of his fetish and he allowed it to continue.
vndb tag system is quite robust and explains it better (in fact wish all the ntr stuff was used from vndb) :

If she falls in love or is fully corrupted by the bull, then the story isn't netorase anymore, it's netorase with a netorare ending.
What I was getting at is that Netori is not exactly the same as the western cuckold. It's close, but NTR needs to have that feeling of loss added on. If that loss turns physical because the girl leaves, then yea it becomes Netorare. But if it's just emotional and she stays with the MC, then its still Netorase. But they are close enough to not really need to use the cuckold tag for anything. Cuckold is kinda in the same place Netorare was years ago before we had more specific terms. However I dont disagree with anything you have said, it's all nit picky specifics that don't matter all that much.

No, netori is usually from the perspective of the bull, the player is the one stealing the girl from someone else.
Yes, my point was that it's not cheating from the MC's perspective. The MC is not cheating on anybody.

Reactions: Voilsh

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
if a hero could give us a save of the end of 0.3.7 it would be amazing. The one in the OP is one save too early I think

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
Hola chicos, este es mi primer juego, he estado desarrollando la primera versión durante meses, así que espero que lo disfruten. Por favor, si te gusta el juego considera apoyarme.:)
[/CITA]
Hi guys, this is my first game, I've been developing the first version for months, so I hope you enjoy it. Please, if you like the game consider supporting me. :)
The game looks interesting about the NTR, you should add other genres that I see in other rpgs with animation, such as bestiality and I saw now another one where you choose to be the girl's partner and another option where you choose to be another one where you do the ntr. Those would be interesting. options

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The game looks interesting about the NTR, you should add other genres that I see in other rpgs with animation, such as bestiality and I saw now another one where you choose to be the girl's partner and another option where you choose to be another one where you do the ntr. Those would be interesting. options
Games that try and shovel in all the popular tags hurt the game imo.

Reactions: greymetalsinner

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Stop putting words in my mouth. Cheating is used on netorare games, netorase game, netori games, and somtimes its not. Cheating is just too broad of a tag so devs don't know if they need it or not.

Not all NTR is cheating because your mom is not cheating on you when she fucks your bully, but that would still be Netorare.

Cuckold is not cheating because the girl has permission, but Netorase is a mixed bag. She has permission, but to be Netorase the MC will lose her, either physically or emotionally where she stays with him but is in love with the bull. Thats kinda sorta cheating, but pretty subjective in how you want to apply that logic.

Netori is cheating from the perspective of the girl, but not the MC, and most tags are generally from the MCs perspective, so do we use cheating here? Probably so, but maybe not, who the hell knows.

But it all leads to the same thing, cheating is a shitty tag that doesn't help you narrow down a search range, it's too broad.
This is not a japanese site bro do yourself a favor and and learn the tags that are used here. Plus all you just said sounds really really stupid.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Indeed.

All of this is pretty logical if you take a look at how Japanese "verbs" are conjugated.

Correct, I honestly don't see the point of all this argument while clearly, people into netorare aren't always into netori, and vice versa.
These are very different fetishes under the same "cheating" veneer.
It's like saying sadism is the same as masochism since it can all be under the "SM" umbrella.
Stop quoting a site about japan shit like some authority. If you need a diploma to explain a term you better expect the majority won't use it. Maybe in japan they use it more commonly but this is not it nor this is a japanese game. You need to understand nobody gives two fucks about this shit.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes