tillerman

Aug 10, 2016
What were the free roam events that weren't working? I found free roams with Yui and Marin masturbating in their rooms. Was that not them?

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
What were the free roam events that weren't working? I found free roams with Yui and Marin masturbating in their rooms. Was that not them?
I think they were but I'm not sure, some players here, and on Patreon reported that those freeroam events didn't show up so I'm not sure. Maybe it's because some play on Joiplay and others on PC?.

Although that doesn't really make sense.

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
It's a real shame that such a great game is constantly being criticised for being too slow and that people hold the space bar instead of just appreciating the world building and dialogues. It really goes to show the depravity of some of this site's users.
Now I understand that not everyone's tastes and interest must align, but I feel gems like this don't get the recognition they deserve because of a few very vocal voices that try to bad-mouth a game because of their own lack of patience and attention span that might deter some interested players from trying this.
Oh well.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
what is the game plan with the gallery? is it me or did some events got added to earlier points in the story? I feel like in the gallery there are scenes I pretty much missed despite using my old save. am I supposed to check the gallery if I want the meta knowledge of some events? like different PoV? or there were scenes added that I missed? something about the girls wearing bathing suits and the slutty friend is showing them a blowjob. like I do not remember even going to a swimsuit scenario with the green haired girl.

I_Love_Jesus

Dec 12, 2022
what is the game plan with the gallery? is it me or did some events got added to earlier points in the story? I feel like in the gallery there are scenes I pretty much missed despite using my old save. am I supposed to check the gallery if I want the meta knowledge of some events? like different PoV? or there were scenes added that I missed? something about the girls wearing bathing suits and the slutty friend is showing them a blowjob. like I do not remember even going to a swimsuit scenario with the green haired girl.
Those all happened in version 0.3.1 or earlier. If you only went off the save files provided for the last couple updates you may have missed them as they were only including the new content. The "Memories" part of the gallery is really just getting the girls' perspectives on events that have already happened and that we see as the MC or, in the case of Marin's new memory event, getting a 2dCG scene for an event that was previously just a pixel scene that was part of the story (in 0.3.4 I think).

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
So, um, I would love it if I got the plot to kill that priest. What he did to his wife was evil. I like NTR, but that act does not stand with me. I want him to pay, and I want him to pay dearly. If the rest of the shits go down that route too, then I want their fate to be death. All that NTR shit is fine but that part is where I draw the line, especially when it was drawn so well.

awk.onion

Mar 6, 2024
So, um, I would love it if I got the plot to kill that priest. What he did to his wife was evil. I like NTR, but that act does not stand with me. I want him to pay, and I want him to pay dearly. If the rest of the shits go down that route too, then I want their fate to be death. All that NTR shit is fine but that part is where I draw the line, especially when it was drawn so well.
yeah me too. its better if he corrupt her wife then be slut to a town.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Indeed.

Not exactly, in fact "western" cuckold is probably what's most related to netorase, as it's basically what you explained at first : netorase is about the girl cheating with the permission of the mc, either because the mc asked her, or she started at first because she knew of his fetish and he allowed it to continue.
vndb tag system is quite robust and explains it better (in fact wish all the ntr stuff was used from vndb) :

If she falls in love or is fully corrupted by the bull, then the story isn't netorase anymore, it's netorase with a netorare ending.

No, netori is usually from the perspective of the bull, the player is the one stealing the girl from someone else.

All of this is pretty logical if you take a look at how Japanese "verbs" are conjugated.

Correct, I honestly don't see the point of all this argument while clearly, people into netorare aren't always into netori, and vice versa.
These are very different fetishes under the same "cheating" veneer.
It's like saying sadism is the same as masochism since it can all be under the "SM" umbrella.
actually.gif

• Haha
Reactions: awk.onion

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
been following the game for a while, it's looking great (nice, slow burn), I just have a caveat though, we haven't seen any goblin action up to this point, will they ever get any scenes? (doesn't necessarily have to be any of the main heroines, just some recognition, given that they are a central part of the lore).
Anyways, keep up the great work, hopefully I'll be a paying patron soon.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Did you ever get a solution to this?
It's been a few days and I guess so, but to fix it you have to go into the Joiplay settings and have enabled an option that says "resize large textures" at least I let me play in Joiplay without problems with that configuration activated.

Reactions: GaloDeLiono
Jul 22, 2021
been following the game for a while, it's looking great (nice, slow burn), I just have a caveat though, we haven't seen any goblin action up to this point, will they ever get any scenes? (doesn't necessarily have to be any of the main heroines, just some recognition, given that they are a central part of the lore).
Anyways, keep up the great work, hopefully I'll be a paying patron soon.
The main antagonizing men are very goblinish looking. I bet it turns out they were using illusions and when its time to grow the tribe or something and impregnate all the women eventually.

Reactions: Futamania
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes