iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
The main antagonizing men are very goblinish looking. I bet it turns out they were using illusions and when its time to grow the tribe or something and impregnate all the women eventually.
I think so too, besides that the goblins have practically never appeared in the game until now (their last appearance was a scene where it was confirmed that they were alive but they are hidden in caves) so it makes sense to me that the theory that the antagonists might be goblins disguised as humans by means of a spell.

But another part of me thinks that this is not the case, that the goblins are just a subplot of the game and that's it. Although I do want to see more goblin scenes with women.

Reactions: zeralt56

GinSchiffer

Sep 18, 2022
waiting waiting waiting for the next update~
this game has a lot of great potential looking forward to~
cant wait for all the ladies violet n himari to go all the way and maybe into an orgy
same goes for Yui and Marin slurp slurp!
and then the goblins! hope to see them get into some action too!
wish i can time skip 3 years for the latest update :3

neverBrainMe

Dec 19, 2022
It's been a few days and I guess so, but to fix it you have to go into the Joiplay settings and have enabled an option that says "resize large textures" at least I let me play in Joiplay without problems with that configuration activated.
Yo, I can't find this option. Where is it?

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
waiting waiting waiting for the next update~
this game has a lot of great potential looking forward to~
cant wait for all the ladies violet n himari to go all the way and maybe into an orgy
same goes for Yui and Marin slurp slurp!
and then the goblins! hope to see them get into some action too!
wish i can time skip 3 years for the latest update :3
Surely when the time comes we will see an orgy with Violet and Hinari together, the same with Marin and Yui, although these two surely with Akane and Juvia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And surely at the end of the game all the girls will be in a big orgy in the final NTR.

The truth is that I am also waiting very patiently for the appearance of the goblins, I want to see more scenes with them and especially more events in military camps that I like that kind of scene.

I think we are currently entering a point where an update could easily take up to 2 months to arrive. In fact this last update took 2 months to come out; even if it is a bit longer wait, the truth is that I would gladly wait if it means that Inatari will have more time to polish details and especially his drawing style.

For my part what I'm most looking forward to seeing in Juvia's corruption of Akane. I can't wait for the moment where we get to the central gate or the camp where the soldiers' tents are and see Akane and Juvia (and maybe another girl) having sex.

Reactions: GinSchiffer

GinSchiffer

Sep 18, 2022
Surely when the time comes we will see an orgy with Violet and Hinari together, the same with Marin and Yui, although these two surely with Akane and Juvia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And surely at the end of the game all the girls will be in a big orgy in the final NTR.

The truth is that I am also waiting very patiently for the appearance of the goblins, I want to see more scenes with them and especially more events in military camps that I like that kind of scene.

I think we are currently entering a point where an update could easily take up to 2 months to arrive. In fact this last update took 2 months to come out; even if it is a bit longer wait, the truth is that I would gladly wait if it means that Inatari will have more time to polish details and especially his drawing style.

For my part what I'm most looking forward to seeing in Juvia's corruption of Akane. I can't wait for the moment where we get to the central gate or the camp where the soldiers' tents are and see Akane and Juvia (and maybe another girl) having sex.
Akane and Juvia need to get all their holes filled by the soldiers!
Then maybe got kidnap by goblins woohoooo! No doubt the soldier expedition scene is yummy!

This game have a lot of great scenes n the voice moans are pretty neat too.
I know the update gonna take 1-2 months or so... its just hard to wait x_x
I am not a NTR fan but somehow this game got me good :3
Know any other game good as this or similar?

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Akane and Juvia need to get all their holes filled by the soldiers!
Then maybe got kidnap by goblins woohoooo! No doubt the soldier expedition scene is yummy!

This game have a lot of great scenes n the voice moans are pretty neat too.
I know the update gonna take 1-2 months or so... its just hard to wait x_x
I am not a NTR fan but somehow this game got me good :3
Know any other game good as this or similar?
Yeah, I'm looking forward to that moment where Akene and Juvia are with the soldiers and Kema every now and then. Oddly enough the scene I like the most so far in the game has Juvia as the main character. It's when she's with Kema in her room and Marin and Yui walk in and stare for a moment. That scene is super cool, and hearing the moans in the background when everyone is saying goodbye to Akane is super exciting and cool!

As for a similar game, you may already know it, although if you say you're not much of a NTR fan you may have seen it but never played it.

It is the saga of Henteria Chronicles, it is very similar to how much mechanics and style of gameplay, the only difference is that there is no cg as here, all the scenes are with animated sprites.

There are also Hanataka's NTRPG games (although here I warn you that they are a bit strong with NTR), Agunosutosu's games although personally I don't like them very much because the sprites are not that good, but if you are a fan of NTR maybe you can like the story a little bit.

And the last one I remember so far is NTR Knight from War Shop, which like this one uses animated sprites and cg.

Of all my favorites are the Henteria Chronicles saga, although again I warn if you are not a big fan of NTR you may not like it because there are some parts that may hurt the sensitivity of someone who is not used to NTR.

Reactions: Babuza

GinSchiffer

Sep 18, 2022
Yeah, I'm looking forward to that moment where Akene and Juvia are with the soldiers and Kema every now and then. Oddly enough the scene I like the most so far in the game has Juvia as the main character. It's when she's with Kema in her room and Marin and Yui walk in and stare for a moment. That scene is super cool, and hearing the moans in the background when everyone is saying goodbye to Akane is super exciting and cool!

As for a similar game, you may already know it, although if you say you're not much of a NTR fan you may have seen it but never played it.

It is the saga of Henteria Chronicles, it is very similar to how much mechanics and style of gameplay, the only difference is that there is no cg as here, all the scenes are with animated sprites.

There are also Hanataka's NTRPG games (although here I warn you that they are a bit strong with NTR), Agunosutosu's games although personally I don't like them very much because the sprites are not that good, but if you are a fan of NTR maybe you can like the story a little bit.

And the last one I remember so far is NTR Knight from War Shop, which like this one uses animated sprites and cg.

Of all my favorites are the Henteria Chronicles saga, although again I warn if you are not a big fan of NTR you may not like it because there are some parts that may hurt the sensitivity of someone who is not used to NTR.
ah i did play Hentai Chronicles the 3rd one only, waiting for it to update too x_x
found them, thanks for the recommendation, gonna take a look at it!

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
ah i did play Hentai Chronicles the 3rd one only, waiting for it to update too x_x
found them, thanks for the recommendation, gonna take a look at it!
You can play Henteria Chronicles 2 in the meantime, it is very good although the sprites are less detailed than in 3.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
HC2 doesnt have a gallery room right?
Yes, it has a gallery, it is one of the portals in the MC room.

The only bad thing is that unlike HC3, there is no save with everything unlocked. You have to play with a save that takes you to the final part of the game and after that you can enter the gallery and unlock the scenes.

In the NTR ending and well, the entrance to the gallery will be in the MC's room. But in the revenge ending it will be in the castle room.

GinSchiffer

Sep 18, 2022
Yes, it has a gallery, it is one of the portals in the MC room.

The only bad thing is that unlike HC3, there is no save with everything unlocked. You have to play with a save that takes you to the final part of the game and after that you can enter the gallery and unlock the scenes.

In the NTR ending and well, the entrance to the gallery will be in the MC's room. But in the revenge ending it will be in the castle room.
wokay, will try it when i have time hehe, thanks!

Reactions: iCrown24

Babuza

Jul 13, 2017
I agree. This scene is really hot! I really like naughty girls like Juvia, :love:
now Juvia has learned how to stimulate Yui, without threatening the girl under the premise that her identity will be the most important factor leading to the corruption of girls

Bobjock

Sep 11, 2022
I feel like Alane,and Juvia are the most boring part of the game. Sex with the soldiers is always the same thing. Juvia doesn't even do it with them since Kema came along. I don't want to see Yui or Marin acting like those dumb asses.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes