GinSchiffer

Sep 18, 2022
Just don't think about it and that's it hahaha, if you completely ignore the game, the wait won't be so painful and it will go by faster.
i am always around my pc, work n life
when i got nothing to do, there i go again x_x
there is another great game like this but abandoned... Disorder by Gawbo
bored bored :3

East1999

Aug 23, 2021
Never played this game before, are there actually goblins getting with the girls or is it just old human men that does the cucking?

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Never played this game before, are there actually goblins getting with the girls or is it just old human men that does the cucking?
For now only humans, there are not much goblin cones yet, except for the animated sprites at the beginning.

Although I imagine they will come back at some point.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I have played nearly 100-200 ntr games
this game is one of my 3 favorite ntr game !
Everything is great, everything

BBC King

May 8, 2021
#40 Report - A New Fun.

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen~
Here we are again. In this past week, I finalized the entire scene with Violet and started working on the next one. This next scene is likely to be labor-intensive, and I'm still not sure about the number of girls involved. Since I have a lot of content in mind for this update (in terms of art and animations), I decided to split it into two parts. The first part will be released this month, and the second part approximately 3 weeks after the release of the first. The second part will most likely feature Marin's blowjob scene.
What I did this week:
  • Continued with the main storyline.
  • New Violet's scene - part 3 - 100%.
  • New Violet's scene - part 2 - 100%.
  • Glory hole - First art
Well, that's it. Wishing everyone a great weekend!

4629dcaf479b79534233dbcc8c4dca0acc06893f101d5f8c7ba5efb48fa79dac.jpg

Glory Hole - First Art

17c4a946dcf6733cf64cb7293c1ca3142efabc8a594a77d1e5db5c8ee597d77b.jpg

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Lmao is the MC gonna see any actions or is gonna be completely olblivious to everything thats happening around him the whole time?
Right now he's heading towards the title king of the cucks.

I_Love_Jesus

Dec 12, 2022
Lmao is the MC gonna see any actions or is gonna be completely olblivious to everything thats happening around him the whole time?
Right now he's heading towards the title king of the cucks.
They're always oblivious to an extent but this feller's at least pretty sure something's going terribly wrong but he just can't prove anything so he can't say anything without coming off as paranoid or insane. But of course since he's an NTR MC he's going to have moments where it's raw tomfoolery. Overall, much better MC than most though.

Reactions: bucefala

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
This game is very good but you have to wait a long time for good scenes, now only provocative scenes and not much else, I'd better wait for it to finish to see if it really gets good, a lot of flirting between characters and little action

Zairus

May 25, 2017
Does this NTRPG game have scenes with pictures or just 2D?
NTRPG have only sprites, no images. Nowadays it might look a little outdated, coz it's uses older RPGmaker engine. But still it's a gem. Basically a pioneer and inspiration for many other devs. Can't believe that 10 years have passed since NTRPG2 release. And in the end we have never seen NTRPG3, such a pity. Hope Hanataka doing ok at least.

Reactions: Komdot
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes