Poggersq

May 2, 2022
can there/will there be pregnancy in later updates? also this is nice, will wait for its full bloom

GinSchiffer

Sep 18, 2022
#40 Report - A New Fun.

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen~
Here we are again. In this past week, I finalized the entire scene with Violet and started working on the next one. This next scene is likely to be labor-intensive, and I'm still not sure about the number of girls involved. Since I have a lot of content in mind for this update (in terms of art and animations), I decided to split it into two parts. The first part will be released this month, and the second part approximately 3 weeks after the release of the first. The second part will most likely feature Marin's blowjob scene.
What I did this week:
  • Continued with the main storyline.
  • New Violet's scene - part 3 - 100%.
  • New Violet's scene - part 2 - 100%.
  • Glory hole - First art
Well, that's it. Wishing everyone a great weekend!

View attachment 3520618

Glory Hole - First Art

View attachment 3520622
hurray! i am waiting everyday! as long i am still breathing!
more people more fun YES YES YES! BANZAI!

idfc_

Apr 29, 2020
NTRPG have only sprites, no images. Nowadays it might look a little outdated, coz it's uses older RPGmaker engine. But still it's a gem. Basically a pioneer and inspiration for many other devs. Can't believe that 10 years have passed since NTRPG2 release. And in the end we have never seen NTRPG3, such a pity. Hope Hanataka doing ok at least.
I wanted to play, but it's hard to play a game that doesn't have animation scenes...

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro
3.90 star(s) 51 Votes