skavuzag8887

Aug 14, 2023
Nice animations, story, sounds, plenty of room for dirty stuff in many direction...Just seems lazy to me that two main protagonist girls look like twins...maybe too late for change...but hair and eye color and thats about it..
Wish you succesfull game and if its allowed in my country id send you support money

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alkasal

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
There is nothing new in 0.3.8 and 0.3.9 just a very small event only
In the changelog it said it, version 0.3.9 was just a small version where bugs were fixed and a new freeroam event with Himari was added.

That version was like an apology for the leak of the game.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
oh does this mean 4.0 already out for patreon?
It is not yet visible on Patreon or any other platform. Maybe now the dev will pass the download link privately to prevent it from leaking so fast.

Although well, I was Patreon until a few days ago, (I left my subscription due to personal issues, although I plan to become patreon again by July).

But one of the last post I saw said that the new version of the game will be split in two, one part will be released this month (no date specified) and the other part next month.

I didn't want to say anything out of respect for the truth

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
All other character beside of the MC seems to get some fun, be it from sex or from seeing other girls naked or getting service.
Iguess the MC will be oblivious of the facts that all the girl his knows is fucked by everyone behind his banck at the end of the story.
That's just how NTR works, you have to turn your brain off and the author has to write the MC as weak or stupid otherwise common sense would prevail.

It's why I do not see the point in playing as a male MC in "NTR" games, they're really just corruption and the content is all about the female character(s) who are the real protagonists.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Nope just pv bro
I figured as much, honestly I'm in favor of him doing it to prevent the game from leaking too fast, last time I'm sure it affected him a bit on an emotional level.

It's a pity that my subscription expired before I received the new version hahaha, but that's ok, as I said I only cancelled it temporarily and then I'll be back.

• Haha

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
Hi guys, this is my first game, I've been developing the first version for months, so I hope you enjoy it. Please, if you like the game consider supporting me. :)
game looks great just based on screenshots. i can't wait for it to be completed! keep up the great work! <3

talovehm2408

Aug 24, 2020
although this game still in WIP, it's still way longer than i expected , one of the longest build up i've ever seen , other ntr game should've come to sex with this much playtime lol .

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
At least 8 hours of gameplay, this dev is really something good, and with a game full of great chicks :p

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Seriously? Nothing new added with this update? Objective panel is empty
As such version 0.3.9 is not a new update, it was a mini update to fix the freeroam event bugs and a new freeroam event was added for Himari as an apology for the quick leak of the game last time.

GinSchiffer

Sep 18, 2022
It is not yet visible on Patreon or any other platform. Maybe now the dev will pass the download link privately to prevent it from leaking so fast.

Although well, I was Patreon until a few days ago, (I left my subscription due to personal issues, although I plan to become patreon again by July).

But one of the last post I saw said that the new version of the game will be split in two, one part will be released this month (no date specified) and the other part next month.

I didn't want to say anything out of respect for the truth
wish i stumble upon this game much much more later x_x
now i kept thinking about the game ughhhhh

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes