May 10, 2024
The update this week didn't even come with an image preview?
i assume his life is real busy right now to the point where recently he said how hes remaking an art piece he wasnt happy with, likely since the weekly format has him rushing ideas to get them out on a self imposed time frame. he said in a comment it'll be this way until the next update, and then i assume the updates will be less frequent/not scheduled. this update is looking to be 2 hours long too so it's gonna be worth the wait imo

Jihyokim

Jan 19, 2024
i assume his life is real busy right now to the point where recently he said how hes remaking an art piece he wasnt happy with, likely since the weekly format has him rushing ideas to get them out on a self imposed time frame. he said in a comment it'll be this way until the next update, and then i assume the updates will be less frequent/not scheduled. this update is looking to be 2 hours long too so it's gonna be worth the wait imo
I understand it, but at the same time the truth is that I paid for that tier only for the wip arts so that now it only gives me the content of the cheapest tier is a little disappointing, I just hope the update comes out For champion tier before October 6 Otherwise it would be a real waste of money.

Reactions: sanjizz

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
I understand it, but at the same time the truth is that I paid for that tier only for the wip arts so that now it only gives me the content of the cheapest tier is a little disappointing, I just hope the update comes out For champion tier before October 6 Otherwise it would be a real waste of money.
I don't think he will eliminate the art wip, maybe instead of doing them weekly he will do it once every two weeks. Anyway, he will give more information about the new way of publishing reports and wips on October 1st.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
how do you transfer save from the older version?
You will need to copy the save file you want to use along with the config.rmmzsave and global.rmmzsave files, and then paste them into the save folder of the new version.

But be careful, doing this may generate some bugs depending on the day and time you have saved the game. Also keep in mind that each new update comes with a save to start the game from the beginning of each update.

But in my opinion Inatari should do as N_taii does and put a save file at the start of all updates so far and those to come.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes