okducvip123

Mar 5, 2022
View attachment 3292493

Overview:
In the year 350, the world was shaken by a massive crisis. A war between the goblins and other races caused this crisis. Goblins were terrible creatures that only thought about eating and mating, despite their physical size they had a great advantage because they could reproduce with any species, and their children took a few months to reach adulthood. After years of conflict and countless deaths, the goblins were defeated, and the remaining ones were exiled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-07-23
Release Date: 2024-07-04
Developer: Inatari Tales - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes

Game very good

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Inatari said on his patreon he is a single dev and has to slow the pace for his own sanity. Don't expect monthly updates so much anymore.

Its going to be a bit too, he had some more scenes so atleast more content, but longer wait
Sooner or later it was going to happen, studying at university, working part time and making a game all at the same time is a very heavy and exhausting burden.

I don't know how much time he has left to finish his studies, but he says that once he finishes them he will have much more free time to dedicate to the game and possibly dedicate himself 100% to developing games, assuming his income from Patreon allows him to do that.

May 10, 2024
Sooner or later it was going to happen, studying at university, working part time and making a game all at the same time is a very heavy and exhausting burden.

I don't know how much time he has left to finish his studies, but he says that once he finishes them he will have much more free time to dedicate to the game and possibly dedicate himself 100% to developing games, assuming his income from Patreon allows him to do that.
he mentioned in the discord his studies are up around the end of this year/start of next, and he's mentioned having a next game planned too so his time is hopefully gonna be freed up in a few months time, then he can go all out on this game. He's putting a lot of time and attention into the characterisation of Yui as well which has led to more art scenes being added to give context to her behaviours, I think she's his favourite XD

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
phineas: wait, where are the goblins?
Patience, I am sure that sooner or later we will have content with goblins again.

he mentioned in the discord his studies are up around the end of this year/start of next, and he's mentioned having a next game planned too so his time is hopefully gonna be freed up in a few months time, then he can go all out on this game. He's putting a lot of time and attention into the characterisation of Yui as well which has led to more art scenes being added to give context to her behaviours, I think she's his favourite XD
That's good to know, he doesn't usually see much of Inatari's discord because many times he tends to be quiet hahaha.

I think Yui is his favorite too, but I think a lot of his community has Marin as their favorite.

I must be the only abnormal one who has Akane as his favorite hahaha.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Can somebody post latest report?
kind curious
Someone please share the teaser images
Out of respect for not leaking anything, the only thing I can tell you is that he has been working on a scene from the beginning because he was not liking the final result, and this update has at least 4 scenes (although some of them are probably a little short) and basically between that and things of his personal life have made the update is delayed.

May 10, 2024
Patience, I am sure that sooner or later we will have content with goblins again.

That's good to know, he doesn't usually see much of Inatari's discord because many times he tends to be quiet hahaha.

I think Yui is his favorite too, but I think a lot of his community has Marin as their favorite.

I must be the only abnormal one who has Akane as his favorite hahaha.
i do agree he could be more active on his socials, he's basically forgotten twitter (or maybe he's Brazilian haha), but he does have a busy life with education, work and the game going on at once so I forgive him. Yui is my fav and Akane is up there too as they're not complete sluts and require a bit more work to corrupt, making it more satisfying. Marin and Juvia are of the same slutty mind though XD

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
i do agree he could be more active on his socials, he's basically forgotten twitter (or maybe he's Brazilian haha), but he does have a busy life with education, work and the game going on at once so I forgive him. Yui is my fav and Akane is up there too as they're not complete sluts and require a bit more work to corrupt, making it more satisfying. Marin and Juvia are of the same slutty mind though XD
At first I thought he was from Russia because the first time I opened his Suscriberstar link the page was in Russian, but now I have the impression that maybe he could be from Portugal or Brazil hahaha.

From what I've seen he only uses X or Pixiv to share images after the release of each update and the odd time of the work he's doing.

Marin is more corrupted than Yui and it shows too much, she is more susceptible to the requests, and the proof is the blowjob she gives to Enlai in 0.4.4 and you will also see it in the scene she will have in the new update.

I think the plan Inatari has is to make them both lose their virginity simultaneously but Yui still needs a bit more corruption before that, and for me I think she will first make Akane lose her virginity and take a role somewhat similar to Juvia's although still without being corrupted and slutty

TheHost101

Jun 10, 2024
I think the plan Inatari has is to make them both lose their virginity simultaneously but Yui still needs a bit more corruption before that, and for me I think she will first make Akane lose her virginity and take a role somewhat similar to Juvia's although still without being corrupted and slutty
Man. I hope that brat kid takes Yui's virginity instead of the main bad guy. Idk why. Would be extra hot and humiliating

May 10, 2024
I think the plan Inatari has is to make them both lose their virginity simultaneously
the only reasons I doubt it'll go that way is because of how far ahead in the corruption Marin is, so unless he makes Enlai deny Marin sex and tease her to the point of her begging for it I don't see it from a story standpoint. Similarly from a financial standpoint putting 2 updates worth of content into 1, as great as that would be, probably doesnt make tooo much sense.

I did say in here before i'd love for it to be an MFMF style scenario where they lose their virginities though, would add a bit of spice and be a good way to have Yui and Marin do H stuff together afterwards.

Man. I hope that brat kid takes Yui's virginity instead of the main bad guy. Idk why. Would be extra hot and humiliating
The cousin would be a pretty hot and unexpected turn haha, I feel like Yui will be very corrupted by the time he returns though, the next trip to grandpas house could potentially have Marin x Violet x Grandpa and Yui x Mike, poor Ryuu

Reactions: podkop09

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Yui and my favorite. I really like her relationship with protaganist, their romance is so cute:geek:, the scene by the tree near grandfather's house. But their love must overcome obstacles! Juvia is trying very hard to destroy their relationship!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes