iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
i agree with u,the next update is going to take a while cause is going to be very good,some people say it
Something like that, the update takes time because of the number of scenes it has, and because Inatari said he was doing one from the beginning because he didn't feel comfortable with the final result of the art.

I couldn't say exactly how much time is left, but in Discord Inatari already said it was coming out this month, just finish the new art of Yui's event, add another missing event and that's it.

Another thing to keep in mind, the main event of this update (the tavern) seems that it will be divided in two parts, mainly because Inatari doesn't want to make people wait more for an update.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
If your intention is to watch the scenes without delving into the story, I recommend that you do not waste your time, better go and masturbate with something else, this game is more than a quick handjob, not to mention that the current scenes are still very few, and only You can enjoy them if you know the context of the story.
I agree, I really like this game, but currently I wouldn't recommend it for someone who just comes to watch the scenes and that's it, mainly because there still aren't many and as you say, virtually all of them make more sense if you play the game to understand the context

Last edited:
Reactions: MarsAbove765

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Ryu hard at work in the soldiers' camp.

Meanwhile Kema and the soldiers with the girls in a tent.

View attachment 4011625

P.S: Meme taken from the discord of Inatari
I'm sure this moment will come hahaha, already in the last times we've seen story in the soldiers' camp, Akane agrees faster to the soldiers' requests and Juvia well, if she's asked to have sex in the middle of everyone she'll gladly do it hahaha.

Reactions: Deadducke

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
I liked those parts, but it's a personal taste thing, I really like the soldiers/guards/warriors theme, so it's obvious why I liked those parts and I also like them in this game.

But I understand why there are people that don't like it, mostly because they have nothing to do with the main girls and mostly are with the secondary girls which for many is filler.

In HC I think there is still no scene where a main girl is with a soldier (not counting Cyanna's antagonist) and here in this game the only thing is when the soldiers pretended to be drunk to take advantage of Marin and grope her.

装b份子

Aug 11, 2022
I can accept mild NTR, if the male protagonist ends up being just a mobile camera and tool man with no room for flipping, I won't hesitate to drop it, I see a good offer, as the corruption deepens, the male protagonist is in After experiencing betrayal, he gradually moved towards darkness, massacred the entire village, and washed away the shame with blood.

• Haha
Reactions: Reven23

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
I can accept mild NTR, if the male protagonist ends up being just a mobile camera and tool man with no room for flipping, I won't hesitate to drop it, I see a good offer, as the corruption deepens, the male protagonist is in After experiencing betrayal, he gradually moved towards darkness, massacred the entire village, and washed away the shame with blood.
It sounds like a revenge ending hahaha, although it's possible that this game has an ending where the MC gets revenge, I don't think he'll go to the extreme of destroying the whole village. Maybe he kills all the antagonists and makes a huge harem with all the girls in the village for himself.

Although it's still too early to think about the endings for the game.

装b份子

Aug 11, 2022
It sounds like a revenge ending hahaha, although it's possible that this game has an ending where the MC gets revenge, I don't think he'll go to the extreme of destroying the whole village. Maybe he kills all the antagonists and makes a huge harem with all the girls in the village for himself.

I have finished the current version and I like the style of this kind of painting very much :)! But unfortunately the plot is not that attractive. Maybe the China where I live is more conservative. Most people always hate NTR and hate frustration. I don’t want the male protagonist to always hypnotize himself and pretend when he goes through various suspicious scenes. Doesn't exist. According to the current development of the script, the male protagonist's Dick is only two-thirds of the others and can only last for 2 minutes (Why are all NTR games so persistent that the male protagonist is short and impotent? He cannot use the power of corruption. Strengthen into a goblin clan, Dick, and compete with those damn villains for women?) The funny thing is, no, I have a feeling that the next update will only be disappointing, the corruption will deepen, the whole village will become evil soil, and women will eventually become The semen container, like terminal cancer, is hopeless.

May 10, 2024
inatari has said before he has his own ending in mind, then there will be 1 or 2 others likely voted on by his subscribers. so if they want revenge yuu will get it, if they want him to become one of Enlais bitches, he will become it

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
inatari has said before he has his own ending in mind, then there will be 1 or 2 others likely voted on by his subscribers. so if they want revenge yuu will get it, if they want him to become one of Enlais bitches, he will become it
Yes, I think he also mentioned that once in the subscribers discord or in a Patreon answer (I honestly don't remember).

I think the ending he has in mind is the NTR ending (which, from everyone's point of view, can be the bad or canon ending).

But taking into account that most of the people interested in the game maybe knew it from HC3 (I remember that in the thread of that game, several people recommended this one), most probably the other endings are the revenge and the good one.

And I sincerely believe Inatari is going to have an extra ending prepared, in the short time I've been subscribed to his Patreon and from a few times I've talked to him, he seems like someone who likes to give that kind of surprises to his community.

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
I have finished the current version and I like the style of this kind of painting very much :)! But unfortunately the plot is not that attractive. Maybe the China where I live is more conservative. Most people always hate NTR and hate frustration. I don’t want the male protagonist to always hypnotize himself and pretend when he goes through various suspicious scenes. Doesn't exist. According to the current development of the script, the male protagonist's Dick is only two-thirds of the others and can only last for 2 minutes (Why are all NTR games so persistent that the male protagonist is short and impotent? He cannot use the power of corruption. Strengthen into a goblin clan, Dick, and compete with those damn villains for women?) The funny thing is, no, I have a feeling that the next update will only be disappointing, the corruption will deepen, the whole village will become evil soil, and women will eventually become The semen container, like terminal cancer, is hopeless.
Seriously what would be the point of having a handsome mister muscular with a 18cm dick, who can make woman cum with his dick, fingers and tongue and last as much as he want getting cucked ? :KEK:
If you want a guy like that go play Summertime Saga and the guy won't get cucked

Reactions: Jihyokim

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
its two montth without update it when? next year?
Unfortunately, Inatari was ambushed by bandits while out on the road and took an arrow to the knee, having to quit being an adventurer AND a game maker.

In all seriousness, it is what it is. Sometimes things just take longer than expected. I'm sure that it'll be out by October at the latest, baring something serious happening to him/her/them.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes