depeche

Nov 10, 2016
I still crash if i go out of the house! Updated all joiplay+plugins, still crashing. Shame.
Works fine by me. Played till the end of the last update
Try to redownload and unzip the game again after deleting the actual files.
May work.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Are the free roam events exclusive to the version number? I skipped quite a bit of updates before playing this again, and I can't get any of the free roam stuff except the ones for this specific update.

So if you missed those free roam events, is there anywhere you can view it?

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Are the free roam events exclusive to the version number? I skipped quite a bit of updates before playing this again, and I can't get any of the free roam stuff except the ones for this specific update.

So if you missed those free roam events, is there anywhere you can view it?
No, all the freeroam events that exist so far can be seen regardless of the version of the game, maybe in the future some events will disappear by history.

Maybe something is going on, maybe it's bugged and they don't appear or you can't find them, talk to the fairy in the MC room, she will give you more clues to find the freeroam events.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
No, all the freeroam events that exist so far can be seen regardless of the version of the game, maybe in the future some events will disappear by history.

Maybe something is going on, maybe it's bugged and they don't appear or you can't find them, talk to the fairy in the MC room, she will give you more clues to find the freeroam events.
I just checked and it seems that most of the events from past versions are either bugged or simply due to history are no longer available.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Has anyone encountered all free roam? Can you basically summarize what happened?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mark it as a spoiler in case someone is playing, I also mention which scenes are still available and which are not.

I don't know if the scenes that are not available is because of a bug or simply because they are no longer accessible due to the storyline.

In fact, the first two freeroam events cannot be seen because Yui and Marin are not in their rooms on the day and time they happen.

So I am not sure if for the next update after completing that part of the story they will be seen again or will be replaced by other events.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020

I mark it as a spoiler in case someone is playing, I also mention which scenes are still available and which are not.

I don't know if the scenes that are not available is because of a bug or simply because they are no longer accessible due to the storyline.

In fact, the first two freeroam events cannot be seen because Yui and Marin are not in their rooms on the day and time they happen.

So I am not sure if for the next update after completing that part of the story they will be seen again or will be replaced by other events.
Damn that was a perfect recap. Thanks

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
next update?
No exact date yet, Inatari still has a lot of work to do.

I will make a small spoiler about the next update so ignore the comment if you don't want to ruin the surprise.

Just let Inatari do the cooking, the next update could be one of the best since the game was launched.

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
No exact date yet, Inatari still has a lot of work to do.

I will make a small spoiler about the next update so ignore the comment if you don't want to ruin the surprise.

Just let Inatari do the cooking, the next update could be one of the best since the game was launched.
The day Yui and Marin gets into the real raw sex will be very glorious,since the animation for this game is getting better and i will be looking forward to it...i dont mind the delay as long as it get released and looking good
since this is the creator first game,i can see this game going to surpassed henteria chronicles by a mile and is only going to get better....henteria chronicles has some good story as well but i heard a lot people complaining about hc 1 hc 2 and it seems hc 3 is going to be the same as well.i only hope henteria chapter 3 later story can be better and more intersting next few updates
The mom sex also is very hot,people like a real mom ntr unlike henteria step mom which is a little bit of a step down but i am sure many people will be looking forward to the next update for this game as well

Reactions: 1234Paul

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
The day Yui and Marin gets into the real raw sex will be very glorious,since the animation for this game is getting better and i will be looking forward to it...i dont mind the delay as long as it get released and looking good
The bad thing is that we still don't know when exactly Yui and Marin will have sex, it could easily be at least 4 updates away, Inatari maybe wants Akane to lose her virginity first, although I don't think she has to do in the loss of virginity of both, she will be very helpful to give her that last push with her corruption.

since this is the creator first game,i can see this game going to surpassed henteria chronicles by a mile and is only going to get better....henteria chronicles has some good story as well but i heard a lot people complaining about hc 1 hc 2 and it seems hc 3 is going to be the same as well.i only hope henteria chapter 3 later story can be better and more intersting next few updates
Personally I have never liked to compare both games because they both have their own thing, but what I can say is that I am currently more interested in this game than HC3.

For me Corruption of the village just lacks a little bit to develop Ryu's relationship with the three main girls, that is to say Yui, Marin and Violet, it lacks that spark that unites them more to make the NTR feel a little more.

Last edited:

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
The bad thing is that we still don't know when exactly Yui and Marin will have sex, it could easily be at least 4 updates away, Inatari maybe wants Akane to lose her virginity first, although I don't think she has to do in the loss of virginity of both, she will be very helpful to give her that last push with her corruption.

Personally I have never liked to compare both games because they both have their own thing, but what I can say is that I am currently more interested in this game than HC3.

For me Corruption of the village just lacks a little bit to develop Ryu's relationship with the three main girls, that is to say Yui, Marin and Violet, it lacks that spark that unites them more to make the NTR feel a little more.
Yui might be harder to force her into real sex,since she needs to break with Ryu in order to achieve this or at least she caught him fuk with other girls 1st (maybe Akane?) other solution would be maybe being drug or get raped (raped is the least possible option) since in order for her to get corrupt she has to like it on her own....the girls might try everything they can to trick her....maybe another gloryhole scene
Marin will be easy to break compare to Yui
this is what i think is going to happen in the future,lets see what is the next update to see where this story goes 1st

Last edited:
Reactions: greymetalsinner

Jihyokim

Jan 19, 2024
do you have a save where all scenes are already unlocked in the replay room ?
If your intention is to watch the scenes without delving into the story, I recommend that you do not waste your time, better go and masturbate with something else, this game is more than a quick handjob, not to mention that the current scenes are still very few, and only You can enjoy them if you know the context of the story.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes