Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
My joiplay keeps crashing when i play this saddening! :'(
Try with Maldives, to me the games that run poorly or crashes with Joiplay I play them in Maldives and it works without problems. I even dare to say that with better performance than Joiplay.

Reactions: Ajnc1

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
Surely that that, I mean, Akane who is a secondary character I like much more than all the main characters of HC3 except Cyanna who is my favorite of that game hahaha.

Well, and the atmosphere of the game is also very good, for me a bit better than HC3.
did u see the gloryhole scene?is very well animated and looks good so i hope the game devs can make more animation like that or even better the more story progress so i think the way yui did the blowjob is so hot...marin one is also very good.i love the sloppy blowjob so i hope yui can do full blowjob soon

Msdxd

Sep 7, 2023
The difference that interests me in the game is that we control the most pacific character. And I also wonder what kind of mood our character will be in when he finds out that the girlfriends around him have lost their personal boundaries to this level.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
did u see the gloryhole scene?is very well animated and looks good so i hope the game devs can make more animation like that or even better the more story progress so i think the way yui did the blowjob is so hot...marin one is also very good.i love the sloppy blowjob so i hope yui can do full blowjob soon
Yeah, I really liked that Akane scene, although I liked Akane from the beginning of the game because she was introduced as the sexual relief of the soldiers which meant that even though she was a secondary character, she would be of great relevance. And what I also like about her is that in a way she serves as a bridge to help Yui and Marin's corruption along with Juvia (who I also like that character), plus it's clear that Akane will be the one in charge of trying to keep away or lie to Ryu about the things they're doing; like she did in the scene at her house when Yui and Marin discover Kema with Juvia.

By the way, in this game there is only one developer haha, he is in charge of practically everything in the game, animations, cg, sprites, etc.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
The difference that interests me in the game is that we control the most pacific character. And I also wonder what kind of mood our character will be in when he finds out that the girlfriends around him have lost their personal boundaries to this level.
To me what I like about the MC in this game is that he's not as slow and dense as the average character in the NTRs.

He himself has his doubts and fears about leaving Yui and Marin alone with Enlai and Dukall (the main antagonists) and I dare say it's the same with any man as at one point he also feels a bit uncomfortable with soldiers being around Yui and Marin.

This game looks like the NTR will be very hard and strong towards the protagonist.

• Love
Reactions: podkop09 and Msdxd

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
To me what I like about the MC in this game is that he's not as slow and dense as the average character in the NTRs.

He himself has his doubts and fears about leaving Yui and Marin alone with Enlai and Dukall (the main antagonists) and I dare say it's the same with any man as at one point he also feels a bit uncomfortable with soldiers being around Yui and Marin.

This game looks like the NTR will be very hard and strong towards the protagonist.
i think Leto is even worse and dense than Ryu,Ryu at least has a bit awareness but sadly i think he will still lose his girlfriend in the end....that is why the girls try to lie and setup yui and marin even use drug to have sex with the antagonist...the corruption of yui is starting from this update onwards...and she will slowly addicted to the men cock once she lose her virginity

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
i think Leto is even worse and dense than Ryu,Ryu at least has a bit awareness but sadly i think he will still lose his girlfriend in the end....that is why the girls try to lie and setup yui and marin even use drug to have sex with the antagonist...the corruption of yui is starting from this update onwards...and she will slowly addicted to the men cock once she lose her virginity
Personally I like more the NTRs where betrayal or infidelity is not discovered, but the grace of this type of games is that at some point it has to be discovered.

But I do like it when there are clues, signs or a hint of betrayal or infidelity.

For example, I really like the ending of this one because the man doesn't discover his wife's infidelity, but she does give hints or signs that something is up when she tells him that she would like to have another baby in between moans and she says she's not doing anything, just work.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
I understand you, I like HC3 a lot, but currently I'm more interested in this game, I don't know why. I guess the characters in this game are a bit more interesting to me than the ones in HC3.
The story here is more intriguing and titillating. In Henteria, all the heroines' journey of depravity begins through manipulation, coercion and/or blackmail, I dont like it. Here, however, the innocent heroines discover their sexuality on their own mostly

Reactions: Liltia1022

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
The story here is more intriguing and titillating. In Henteria, all the heroines' journey of depravity begins through manipulation, coercion and/or blackmail, I dont like it. Here, however, the innocent heroines discover their sexuality on their own mostly
True, although technically they had a little help since when Ryu and them visit the hidden altar in the villa, it seems that a spell falls on Yui and Marin that increases their lust.

Although actually if there is a blackmail, the cousin blackmails Yui a bit when they are visiting the grandfather's house.

But from the rest it's as you say, practically they themselves on most occasions have done things of their own free will. Even the rest of the girls are like that

Reactions: podkop09

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I understand you, I like HC3 a lot, but currently I'm more interested in this game, I don't know why. I guess the characters in this game are a bit more interesting to me than the ones in HC3.
Personally, just having a real mother won me over, adoptive mothers are very boring and annoying.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Personally, just having a real mother won me over, adoptive mothers are very boring and annoying.
I don't mind as long as the relationship between mother and adopted son is deepened, HC3 does it well because in the prologue it shows how they adopt Leto and also how their relationship is with the passing of time. Besides that in the last update of the game they go deeper into that relationship.

Reactions: bucefala

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I don't mind as long as the relationship between mother and adopted son is deepened, HC3 does it well because in the prologue it shows how they adopt Leto and also how their relationship is with the passing of time. Besides that in the last update of the game they go deeper into that relationship.
Nah, I can't swallow it, it doesn't have the same blood so whatever, it doesn't cause the same effect of gloom and fear.

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
Nah, I can't swallow it, it doesn't have the same blood so whatever, it doesn't cause the same effect of gloom and fear.
u are right,if it was same blood will be even better....is like those incest brother and sister relationship.some people are into that

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes