KazBekar

Oct 8, 2020
Hi guys, this is my first game, I've been developing the first version for months, so I hope you enjoy it. Please, if you like the game consider supporting me. :)

the story is amazing!! , just add a few more "meanwhile scenes";);) in the free roam and its great !! best game in its catagory.

Reactions: podkop09

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
any goblin sex game recommendations? I recently played the 'queen adopted a goblin' by NTRMAN
there is another game with goblin i can recommend to u too,is call wing of roldea and u can have gang bang by goblin,u are playing as the female.is a good game u can try

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
i think its incest, as Marin is Ryuu's adopted nbr sister, meaning she can be involved in scenes with Grandpa and Violet, which inatari has teased.
At the time I managed to talk a bit with Inatari (he's very nice people) and he told me that indeed one of the tags he wanted to explore was incest, as well as other more taboo ones, I guess he's referring to tags like bestiality/intraspecies, loli, shota, etc. And that's why for his second game he would definitely like to migrate to Suscriberstar because it's a freer platform in terms of restrictions than Patreon.

in prologue the beggining of the game there is but in sprite mode,later in the game u never find a goblin anymore unless maybe in the later update? who knows....
It seems to me that he once commented that he would like to do more scenes with goblins, the problem is that he doesn't have a very clear idea on how to do it.

Let's remember that history tells us that the goblins were hunted almost to extinction and the few that remain take refuge in caves.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can anyone tell me if choosing to try and look closer during that Yui forest masturbation scene has long term effects or if it's just for variations in that one scene? I don't want it to lead to some willing cuckold path if the MC finds out early or something.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Can anyone tell me if choosing to try and look closer during that Yui forest masturbation scene has long term effects or if it's just for variations in that one scene? I don't want it to lead to some willing cuckold path if the MC finds out early or something.
If I remember correctly nothing happens, Enlai prevents Ryu from getting a good look at Yui so he doesn't know it was about her.

Likewise Ryu is very attentive and suspicious, so surely sooner or later he'll figure out what's going on with Yui and Marin when they're with Enlai and Dukall, although if you ask me, I'd rather he takes a while to figure it out.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If I remember correctly nothing happens, Enlai prevents Ryu from getting a good look at Yui so he doesn't know it was about her.

Likewise Ryu is very attentive and suspicious, so surely sooner or later he'll figure out what's going on with Yui and Marin when they're with Enlai and Dukall, although if you ask me, I'd rather he takes a while to figure it out.
Yeah, it didn't lead to him finding out there, but I'm asking if there is some variable tied to that choice that can affect later routes or something. If it was renpy I could look under the hood, but I don't know how with RPGM heh.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Yeah, it didn't lead to him finding out there, but I'm asking if there is some variable tied to that choice that can affect later routes or something. If it was renpy I could look under the hood, but I don't know how with RPGM heh.
Yes there are variables, but I don't think that decision will affect the truth. Mostly because there is only one route to follow in the game. And although the game is going to have multiple endings, nothing has been implemented yet to decide which ending you want.

But from the looks of the game, Inatari really likes to play with that edge of Ryu discovering or realizing what the girls are doing.

Reactions: podkop09

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
Yes there are variables, but I don't think that decision will affect the truth. Mostly because there is only one route to follow in the game. And although the game is going to have multiple endings, nothing has been implemented yet to decide which ending you want.

But from the looks of the game, Inatari really likes to play with that edge of Ryu discovering or realizing what the girls are doing.
u know this game got me excited for what is coming up next update even more so than henteria chapter 3...although both mc are quite similar except one of the girl (Yui) is being force drug/like it and the other one (rose) starting to enjoy it/while still lieing to herself that she only have sex to save her lover or maybe not but both girls has a bf so i am more exciting for more on this game

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
u know this game got me excited for what is coming up next update even more so than henteria chapter 3...although both mc are quite similar except one of the girl (Yui) is being force drug/like it and the other one (rose) starting to enjoy it/while still lieing to herself that she only have sex to save her lover or maybe not but both girls has a bf so i am more exciting for more on this game
I understand you, I like HC3 a lot, but currently I'm more interested in this game, I don't know why. I guess the characters in this game are a bit more interesting to me than the ones in HC3.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes