May 10, 2024
How many year till yui lose virgin sigh....
i assume it'll go titfuck - deepthroat - swallow cum - get seen naked by enlai/dukall - get eaten out by them - dick between thighs and Then maybe sex
we got cum swallowing and deep throat for marin already, yui likely the same this update. not sure the order now but it'll probably be similar to my prediction but with a kissing NTR element in there too. I'd guess at early/spring 2025 they get enlai and dukalls raw cocks inside them, then hopefully a long 2nd half of the game where they're sluts!

Reactions: Liltia1022

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
How many year till yui lose virgin sigh....
It's not a quick process, after all, Yui and Ryuu still need to have a few romantic dates under the moon, in the beautiful forest, at the waterfall. Then Ryuu will propose to Yui, and the whole village will be happy for the newlyweds! And then on the wedding night, everything will happen!;)
It would be great if Luke and the pure Akane got married at the same time!

mafuyuchan001

Nov 20, 2023
It's not a quick process, after all, Yui and Ryuu still need to have a few romantic dates under the moon, in the beautiful forest, at the waterfall. Then Ryuu will propose to Yui, and the whole village will be happy for the newlyweds! And then on the wedding night, everything will happen!;)
It would be great if Luke and the pure Akane got married at the same time!
Holy shet u make me horny

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
Hi guys, this is my first game, I've been developing the first version for months, so I hope you enjoy it. Please, if you like the game consider supporting me. :)
hi i really like the game u make and the art style turns me on a lot,also i have a NTR fetish and i hope to see more yui full blowjob and having sex for the first time,u have my full support
looking forward to the next update
yui and the other blue girl forgot wat is her name is my favourite girls,also akane is quite good too

Reactions: podkop09
Jul 22, 2021
ITs going to be awhile for Yui to lose her Vcard, the one who is claiming it isn't around at the moment.

Marin might be soon enough though

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
ITs going to be awhile for Yui to lose her Vcard, the one who is claiming it isn't around at the moment.

Marin might be soon enough though
Once they lose their virginity,they can never go back and soon they will become sluts and that is when i would love to see all the poses they can do.also a 69 pose or titjob would be good to animate too,i started this game 2 days ago and so far i like how the story turn out....the early game art style is a little rough but the later ones are so good i cant believe i didnt started playing this game when it came out last year but i am glad i wait it so i can witness the later game artstyle is so good I LOVE IT ~ so i hope to see more the next update come out

Msdxd

Sep 7, 2023
Personally, it would be impressive if four old friends, Kema, Yui, and Marin, had a relationship together while insulting the main character.

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Liltia1022

Feb 25, 2022
Personally, it would be impressive if four old friends, Kema, Yui, and Marin, had a relationship together while insulting the main character.

View attachment 3964063
If they was,they can do a threesome but i dont think they want to unless they become a slut 1st ,also kema has someone keep him company so y would he go after his other 2 friend,if he does that then they would mean the end of their friendship with the mc...the mc does suspect little by little wat is happening while he doesnt know that his gf is starting to cheats him a bit with someone,he does know something is wrong the more the story progress and it wont look good for him...also yui still love the mc unless the men manage to break her more and more so this is just the beggining of the worse to come scenario for the mc
Well sometime i feel a bit bad for the mc while the gloryhole is hot,i would prefer to play the female mc like yui cause i will feel less bad from cheating the guy
cause every ntr game/anime the Guy always gets the worse ending of all so i never like it

Last edited:
Reactions: bucefala and Msdxd
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes