Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
If your intention is to watch the scenes without delving into the story, I recommend that you do not waste your time, better go and masturbate with something else, this game is more than a quick handjob, not to mention that the current scenes are still very few, and only You can enjoy them if you know the context of the story.
Nah, I know it's still on its early stage, I just want to test and see if it will be on my watch list or no instead of consuming a lot of time playing the game

Msdxd

Sep 7, 2023
I don't enjoy sexual games as much as I used to. I think Inatari Tales will be my last experience lol

Jihyokim

Jan 19, 2024
Along with the Yui, Faye and Dukall scene, Marin's relationship with Enlai will continue
¿Do You know if Yui is naked in the new wip arts?
Or is she wearing the uniform, i want to know

Last edited:

majormordor

Jan 19, 2024
Updat ween?

It doesn't feel like the girls clothes are getting skimpier fast enough with how horny they're getting to me

Last edited:

Jihyokim

Jan 19, 2024
I just paid for the subscription, so I'll give you a couple of details about the latest arts.
If you are fans of Enlai and Marin let me tell you that the art is pretty good, well drawn and quite erotic. In the last one we can see Enlai sucking Marin's big tits, apparently they are both lying on the ground, grass probably.

Then we see Juvia and the protagonist, Juvia seems to be sitting on him, by her face we can see that she does it with hidden intentions, probably to provoke anger in Yui, the protagonist only seems to be surprised by Juvia's action, by the way, she is dressed.

Now I will talk about the last two arts, Yui, Faye and Dukall. Let me tell you that both arts are part of the same scene, they are just from two different angles, apparently it's because Inatari wasn't satisfied with the first angle.
In the first version we see faye giving oral to dukall in a deep way, both are naked, faye with bare breasts, behind them we see yui, who seems to be watching a little bit excited, she is still dressed, covered with the towel so we still don't see any skin.

the first version seems better to me honestly, even though i understand that inatari wanted to do a ramake because he want práctice diferent angles.

in the second version the angle is more distant and now we see the girls in full body, faye is still giving oral to dukall who seems to be sitting on a wooden box or something like that.
faye is almost naked, only purple panties cover her bottom, yui is still watching with even more desire, almost as if she was about to pounce on dukall's penis, she is still dressed, she has a towel and apparently she is wearing underwear underneath that escapes from under the towel leaving a little bit of her ass in sight, mmm, I just hope that by the time of the oral she is at least with her tits out.

if you are planning to buy the subscription i really don't recommend it, because the art is not really explicit and as i told you yui is still dressed, just watching faye and dukall, not to mention that yui's face is badly drawn in the remake, also i must say that yui looks thinner, without less curve, although this may change when the art is finished

By the way, if there is someone who is about to have their subscription end and is planning to renew it, don't do it, I will share the updates with the condition that when my month is up you pay yours and this time you share the teaser with me.
If You are interested send me proves that You are suscribed o your suscripción end early.

Last edited:
Reactions: lanzer38
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes