3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Soo, could someone make things clear for me? Just found out this has a TL.

What exactly is this version, in the thread? A DLsite SakuraGames translation? I wouldn't be too overhyped then, because they are in my experience quite shitty MTLs, and also tend to break/bug the game with their TL (and not care). Also, I don't see an English version of this game on DLsite, so... ?

I see a Steam version with the publisher 'Paradise Project'. Are they perhaps SakuraGames incognito? Or are they different? In which case, could the version here be an old, since-then withdrawn SakuraGames version from DLsite, while a yummy, better-TLed, actually uncensored version (with the patch applied, ofc) is available on Steam?

Or is this the Steam version? :unsure:
lol

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I see a Steam version with the publisher 'Paradise Project'. Are they perhaps SakuraGames incognito?
I think they are. A lot of Sakura's games now have Paradise as their publisher, although Sakura are still releasing stuff. This like the ONEONE1 games were definitely from SakuraGames when they first came out on Steam. still has the mosaics and a poor translation I'm afraid.

Looks like there are the same, there's a about how terrible they are.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
And here I though SakuraGames couldn't possibly become scummier then it already was. Look like I was wrong.

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
I am almost at the end and i was wondering can you recruit the 2 girls to be in your party or is it not possible?

wolflegend228

Sep 20, 2020
Is the uncensored version working? I applied the patch, but everything looks censored.
It's for STEAM VERSION ONLY. When you buy the game from Steam, there is no penis or pussy exposed instead of a WHITE BLANK. Steam version patch only removes the white blank, NOT the pixels.

Reactions: maxconely
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes