3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
So wait, what's the difference between Red Orc scene 1 and scene 2, or bandits scene 1 vs scene 2?

The handjob scenes are different but the ones I listed (and possibly more) seem identical...?

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
This "Unofficial Uncensoring Patch" does not work for me :-/
Anyone have it working? and if so, can you upload the game (pre-patch) here?

Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
The text of some items is cut off. Anyone know if i can just scroll over with a button or keyboard shortcut?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
This is save is not complete yet because I'm trying to make her walk around naked since the beginning of the game

Reactions: f9account

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
Any idea how to solve this error ? It appears directly after the beginning of the game and can't go past it.
I checked for the file "scenario/En/002.sl" and I can find it in the right place, so I don't understand the error message.

Vicarious

Mar 3, 2018
Any idea how to solve this error ? It appears directly after the beginning of the game and can't go past it.
I checked for the file "scenario/En/002.sl" and I can find it in the right place, so I don't understand the error message.
Weird... But just to be sure everything is set up correctly:
  1. Is the file 002.sl in Elyse the Devil/scenario/En/ 1.18KB?
  2. Is the file plugins.js in Elyse the Devil/www/js/ 10.4KB?
  3. Is the file CommonEvents.json in Elyse the Devil/www/data 359KB?

Also, game saves are incompatible with the original version. Can you rename the save folder (if there's any) in Elyse the Devil/www to save_old, and try playing the game without Steam (i.e., by running Game.exe directly from the game folder)?

Reactions: spexcler

Vicarious

Mar 3, 2018
i tried applying the patch but this is what comes up
View attachment 1629885
Make sure that the files were extracted to the correct location (i.e., the file title01_en.rpgmvp should be in the folder Elyse the Devil/www/img/titles1).

Or you might have downloaded the source files (which don't contain any images), you need to download the zip file from the .

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
Weird... But just to be sure everything is set up correctly:
  1. Is the file 002.sl in Elyse the Devil/scenario/En/ 1.18KB?
  2. Is the file plugins.js in Elyse the Devil/www/js/ 10.4KB?
  3. Is the file CommonEvents.json in Elyse the Devil/www/data 359KB?

Also, game saves are incompatible with the original version. Can you rename the save folder (if there's any) in Elyse the Devil/www to save_old, and try playing the game without Steam (i.e., by running Game.exe directly from the game folder)?
Thanks for your reply, there was indeed some files missing. I tried to re-download the game and it worked!

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Did you ever find an uncensoring fix that worked?
Unfortunately no, this game doesn't seem to have a real patch that gets rid of the visual censorship.
It's a pity, because the game itself is great and I love the main girl - who looks like a pretty doll ;-)

Vicarious

Mar 3, 2018
is there anyway to go back to the first continent? i want to complete the bj scene which has four parts
Yes, it's possible. After defeating the high priest, choose to "defeat the hero" instead of "conquering the world", then later on portals will appear on the world map, you can use those to teleport back to the demon castle then back to any other continent.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes