3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
here's a virgin save if anyone wants.
file11 --> option to be bad or gud demonlord (choose to conquer world to see end here)
file19 --> option to top the hero or not to top the hero and be virgin till the end(the choice to not top the hero only appears if u win the hard to lose fyt, she wud raep sion if u lose, but u can still do it even if u win)

game saves only apply to the translation from here:

still sade that i can't play her as a slut.

Reactions: Erxkum

Vicarious

Mar 3, 2018
The problem with this, is it changes too much and now a handjob registers as a loss of virginity.
If nobody reports the bugs they encounter, it's very unlikely that they'll ever get fixed! Untested but it should work now, download and and move both files to your www/js/plugins folder, overwriting the existing files.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
If nobody reports the bugs they encounter, it's very unlikely that they'll ever get fixed! Untested but it should work now, download and and move both files to your www/js/plugins folder, overwriting the existing files.
How do you download these ? they show up as code on a new tab.

sunny07

Mar 14, 2018
Cant even seem to run the game after extracting and replacing folders with the modded stuff... instantly gives me missing file errors on startup
anyone got a fix?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Cant even seem to run the game after extracting and replacing folders with the modded stuff... instantly gives me missing file errors on startup
anyone got a fix?
Wild and uneducated (pfffffft no) guess - have you heard of our Lord and Saviour, RTP?

SpeedHK

Aug 8, 2018
Here is code I finally found for bypass requirement for wear lewd Outfit :3 ( Because I don't want my waifu get rape or especially sex with *fucking idiot hero* but I like her to wear those so it have push me to find way to get round it XD ) 1659368392774.png

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
Here is code I finally found for bypass requirement for wear lewd Outfit :3 ( Because I don't want my waifu get rape or especially sex with *fucking idiot hero* but I like her to wear those so it have push me to find way to get round it XD )
i'm so happy, i thought i was the only one that didn't want her to get raped by plebs(ye the hero included). i'll definitely replay this game(on a virgin run again) if i can always see her on lewd outfits.

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
Here is code I finally found for bypass requirement for wear lewd Outfit :3 ( Because I don't want my waifu get rape or especially sex with *fucking idiot hero* but I like her to wear those so it have push me to find way to get round it XD ) View attachment 1959239
where do i find this js? can't found in folder or i am just missed it

SpeedHK

Aug 8, 2018
ahhh thanks for letting me know, search didnt work because i still used old translation
Haha Sorry I forgot to mention this from new translation patch but I think we can still do the same with old translation just on different plugin I think the StandChange.js is for old one XD

SpeedHK

Aug 8, 2018
i'm so happy, i thought i was the only one that didn't want her to get raped by plebs(ye the hero included). i'll definitely replay this game(on a virgin run again) if i can always see her on lewd outfits.
Yup~ me too XD

lin_dell

Mar 31, 2018
not that i was expecing some eugene oneill level stuff here but the mc has a huge case of the mary sue way more then any other hrpg ive ever played before

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes