3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Gameplay is terrible, For one reason, The enemies are too strong. I powergrinded to level 10 and still get 2 shot by orc's almost....Unless I'm doing something wrong. CG are nice tho.

Reactions: Real1855 and dav121

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So to anyone who have already downloaded this and playing it: how's the gameplay? it looks just like a VN to me...do you DO something there?
It's an RPG. Standard RPG gameplay.

Gameplay is terrible, For one reason, The enemies are too strong. I powergrinded to level 10 and still get 2 shot by orc's almost....Unless I'm doing something wrong. CG are nice tho.
Really? I'm, like, level 13 now and have very little issue with most enemies. Only the bosses deal massive damage, but they still aren't that much of an issue since they have low health. For now.

Reactions: NanoWave

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
im lvl 34 vs the angels and i cant kill the 2 angels they 1 hit me is go full mage and warrior 1 hit each one is so hard the brother pincess is strong afk i need a guide for the frist 5 boss go full warrior

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
for the two angels the one on the left is weak to magic and the one on the right is weak to mele damage so what i did was use the spell intensify attack and used blood-heat one the left and just used basic attacks for the one on the left hope that helps

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You should list it as machine translation in the OP, everything from SakuraGame is machine translated they even admitted it themselves on their websites about page.
Oh, it's another SakuraGames translation? Well, that explains it then. Now the audio error I got also makes sense.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Well when a dlsite game suddenly pops up with a translation I automaticaly assume its SakuraGame with a machine translation. Maybe except for the Princess Erina game sincs someone on ulmf are working on that.

I played this game a long ago with MT and I quite enjoyed it. The Art and voice acting is really good. The RPG part is standard but ok. I also liked the main character.

The only downside was that I expected more corruption and there where only 1 or 2 events with those elements. All in all its a good game so I recommend it.

Reactions: ponyguy

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
for the two angels the one on the left is weak to magic and the one on the right is weak to mele damage so what i did was use the spell intensify attack and used blood-heat one the left and just used basic attacks for the one on the left hope that helps
tnx im goin to try this because i got pwnt so fast XD im lvl 50 now

wursti

May 26, 2017
I'm currently playing the game. The artwork is nice, the main character is likeable and the story is interesting. The fights are a bit dull though.

Reactions: dav121

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
How do you equip underwear or go nude with the characters?? It says something like can only equip when sexual something. The text just gets cut off. The clothing damage only affects the outer layer which I am not a fan of.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How do you equip underwear or go nude with the characters?? It says something like can only equip when sexual something. The text just gets cut off. The clothing damage only affects the outer layer which I am not a fan of.
You gotta raise your Naughty Level. And maybe the Sex Level too. Not sure. Just keep repeating scenes and you'll get enough in no time. I was able to go Nude when my Naughty Level was over 50%. Don't know the exact number 'cause I wasn't paying attention. Sorry.

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
How do you raise your naughty level? Like what events do this for certain characters. Because there are not a lot of things I have seen that do not seem like just sex. Most of which is caused by losing the game

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How do you raise your naughty level? Like what events do this for certain characters. Because there are not a lot of things I have seen that do not seem like just sex. Most of which is caused by losing the game
Losing to bosses and talking to certain NPCs triggers scenes that raise it. The guy behind the inn in the first town, the item shop owner of the second town after you beat the bandits and the kid near the entrance of the third town all have scenes. Just talk to every NPC and you'll find the ones that have scenes.

Reactions: minhkhoa351997
D

Deleted member 225174

The game itself is rather enjoyable if you are heavily into RPGs like this. If you know you're a bit below average in these type games it would be rather unenjoyable and difficult.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
I quit the game cause i'm lvl 10 and since i lost twice to the boss i'm already raging at the repeating unskippable 3 minute scene before the fight. I think i'll break my computer if i see it once more...

Reactions: dav121
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes