3.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Jun 24, 2017
I agree with ponyguy. The samurai are a pain.

However, for those who are still having a hard time, this is something I only realized during the samurai fight. In the "Clothing" menu, you can equip your weapon, outfit, and two accessories. Your outfit can make or break the fight. In my opinion, go into each boss battle intending to lose and see how fast your health goes down. If it is insta-kill, change your outfit to the armored one. If it isn't insta-kill but you're still losing even in your armor, switch your outfit to something with more attack or m.attack. Then, only use the biggest magic or special attacks from there. Buy at least 5 of each healing and mana restorative items just in case. Unless you grind, you will have to use a healing item with normal enemies, maybe every battle, but they give you refills quite frequently. Just be smart about it, make sure you got the best equipment, and you'll win 90% of the time.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I agree with ponyguy. The samurai are a pain.

However, for those who are still having a hard time, this is something I only realized during the samurai fight. In the "Clothing" menu, you can equip your weapon, outfit, and two accessories. Your outfit can make or break the fight. In my opinion, go into each boss battle intending to lose and see how fast your health goes down. If it is insta-kill, change your outfit to the armored one. If it isn't insta-kill but you're still losing even in your armor, switch your outfit to something with more attack or m.attack. Then, only use the biggest magic or special attacks from there. Buy at least 5 of each healing and mana restorative items just in case. Unless you grind, you will have to use a healing item with normal enemies, maybe every battle, but they give you refills quite frequently. Just be smart about it, make sure you got the best equipment, and you'll win 90% of the time.
Even naked most enemies and bosses aren't that tough. At level 25 all enemies on the second continent die in one or two hits as long as you don't hit them with something they're strong against. Which is good, 'cause I refuse not to be naked. It's Elyse's natural state. It's how she should be at all times. :evilsmile:

Reactions: APonderingWhat

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Without using the save editor and now that i'm a bit into the game, yeah thats what i thought. The first boss is a bitch but once you get the thunder spell and u can os small ennemies grinding is easy and the bosses aren't a pain in the ass anymore.

Reactions: ponyguy

croPath

May 10, 2017
At this point anything published by "sakuragame" should not be considered and english release because those "translations" are anything but proper english. Not to mention that they outright steal games from japanese devs.

Knightlight

Jun 22, 2017
Even naked most enemies and bosses aren't that tough. At level 25 all enemies on the second continent die in one or two hits as long as you don't hit them with something they're strong against. Which is good, 'cause I refuse not to be naked. It's Elyse's natural state. It's how she should be at all times. :evilsmile:
hahahaha, thats how i'm going to play this game! that or play the game regularly with clothing, then without.

eyes232

Oct 17, 2017
At this point anything published by "sakuragame" should not be considered and english release because those "translations" are anything but proper english. Not to mention that they outright steal games from japanese devs.
If you think that, you can ignore this and get the original from any other sites and use a translation engine or wait for someone to make a translation. I don't think they steal games from japanese devs. If you pay attention Dieselmine has games under their name on steam. And they don't do very well specially because of the translation. I can say that because I have one of "their" games(because if you go on sites like DLSite you see it's from another group), Princess Serena. And in the first month, it was bashed. Because the font was wrong, because the translation is bad, etc.... It's a little better now, but don't make that of a difference. I think is great to have this games on other plataforms and with a nice price... Of course we lost in translation, has to use patches to use the game on original form.... But I think it's a beginning. We have at least one good game with good translation and RPG gameplay (Princess Meltys), at least that I played. It's not the best but at least is something...

Other thing, the people who do this games to sale, do this to get people to buy them... Of course some have the attention to do a good job, but still someone has to buy.... And if the Sakura Games still lauches their "games" something is working.
If translation or reading japanese was easier, this kinda of thing was not necessary.... But it's not, so we create this kind of problem.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I know this might sound redundant but i got to ask it. How many times has this game crashed on you?
Currently at the brothel on the second continent and haven't had a single crash yet. Just a missing audio error during one of the shopkeeper scenes. Kept popping up with the option to ''retry'' loading it, but it failed every time. Just endured it for the duration of the scene, saved after and restarted my game. It was gone.
I doubt it's gonna be this smooth all the way though.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
No crash either. The only problem I've had so far was with the "go back to the streets" option when you lose to the... samurai-general-whatever boss. If you do that you can't go back to the boss room via the brothel event, so you have to do things the goold old way and rush into the castle like a moron.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
get both naughtyness and sex to level 100 and remeber to grind to get more skills and hp. also buy new accessories and weapons.

the game is japanese normal dificulty (western hard dificulty) so it as an RPG it is quite good, but if you are only into sex - then this game is not for you. In this game you really need to work for the sex scenes which for me is not a problem <3
View attachment 36868 my current status with Elise ^o^
Does it happen automatically because my status screen isn't like that ? nvm found it I didn't know their was more then one status menu :eek:

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
People had trouble with Samurai?

The only samurai that was somewhat of a problem was the female one, but all the others were easy in the castle. Hell, I think she was more challenging than the boss samurai.

The game was fairly easy to me on default difficulty, not sure if there was difficulty selection from start, but I currently stopped at after beating Samurai town. Hell even boss was easy, but let him kill me to get GO scene.

Guess depends on your build. I am running my Elise with the gun like weapon. Cause the skills with the gun weapon are pretty busted. (Ninjutsu skills) One of them allows her to perform a triple attack with little MP cost. Another allows her to counter all enemies. Of course triple attack is a three random hit on enemies but on a single one, more than likely they will die if non boss.

Trust me, triple attack + crit character build on a single enemy or even boss allowed me to down Samurai boss with little trouble at all when I fought him second time. The NPC was there barely for support if anything. It was laughable. Also that squid boss was easy as well, I did like three triple attacks if that, landing multiple crits each time and he was 'dead'(squid.)

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
not all the words fit how to fix that i look at description of item and can only read half of it

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes