3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
the steam uncensor patch is also findeble on steam community though blocked whit installing it straight away from cloud so ppl have managed to lsip in this uncensor patch via steam community

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
i copied/draged all that was in the uncesored patch but it has mosaic is it normal? i guess not '- '

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I've been deliberately losing so I can gain H-scenes in the memory menu but I didn't realize that once you hit retry if counts for your H-score. I thought those were game over and didn't count. Since it does where should I lose her virginity too? Does it matter? How much does her H stats effect the game?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I've been deliberately losing so I can gain H-scenes in the memory menu but I didn't realize that once you hit retry if counts for your H-score. I thought those were game over and didn't count. Since it does where should I lose her virginity too? Does it matter? How much does her H stats effect the game?
Lose it wherever you want. Though I'm pretty sure you can't come back to previous continents. So if you wanna lose it to someone on the first or second continent do it before you leave. It doesn't matter where you lose it though. H stats allow you to see higher tiers of repeatable scenes. That's all it does from what I can tell. Maybe it affects the ending too. I would hope so. But I haven't beaten the game yet so I don't know if that's the case.
They're a bit of a drag with how slow they fill. Spent a lot of time just repeating scenes on the first continent so I would max her stats and be able to see all the scene variations. Very tedious.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Lose it wherever you want. Though I'm pretty sure you can't come back to previous continents. So if you wanna lose it to someone on the first or second continent do it before you leave. It doesn't matter where you lose it though. H stats allow you to see higher tiers of repeatable scenes. That's all it does from what I can tell. Maybe it affects the ending too. I would hope so. But I haven't beaten the game yet so I don't know if that's the case.
They're a bit of a drag with how slow they fill. Spent a lot of time just repeating scenes on the first continent so I would max her stats and be able to see all the scene variations. Very tedious.
Okay thanks. I'll figure it out. Just won't make her lose her virginity to orcs or gangbang of humans lol.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Okay thanks. I'll figure it out. Just won't make her lose her virginity to orcs or gangbang of humans lol.
I think the only other option on the first continent is the kid in the third town.
My choice was the orc. Love me some orcs. And it one of the best game overs in the game, in my opinion.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone have the Steam's uncensor patch direct link at all, that's not the damn Google Drive crap that I always having problems with?

Arenn

Dec 8, 2017
I've tried a few different methods both here and elsewhere but all of the font fixes I find break the game, making it unable to load the main menu after applying them (good thing I backed up the original font file before trying it or else I'd have to reinstall the game) so any tips on how to apply fonts without breaking the game would be nice! Thanks in advance. I'm an RPG enthusiast both H and otherwise, so not being able to read item descriptions ticks me off to no end, personally, because it makes it harder for me to enjoy the gameplay, because I feel like I'll not know how some item works, use it improperly and lose a fight because of it.

Edit: Didn't want to post a second comment for this, but also maybe I'm just fighting the wrong enemies, but getting a Game Over gives me no option other than to return to the main menu and reload a save. I guess you can only use a continue after losing to enemies that unlock CGs, is that the case?

Edit 2: Found that to be the case, you can only retry from a battle that you lose that earns an H-scene, but even if you quit without saving you keep the CG in memory to view later if you want. So all's good there.

Also, white-haired heroines are the best.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes