VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Couple [v0.04] [JIMMZGAMES]

LikeDat

Feb 10, 2019
This looks promising, So will the eventual tone of the game include a type of NTR/Cuck type of theme ? Keep up the good work i'll be watching this :)

Reactions: anderson22783

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Overview:
This 3D VN will be a drama. The protagonist is a man who hides many murky secrets. The woman a fortune hunter, unfaithful, nymphomaniac, her promiscuity has no limits.

Thread Updated: 2020-03-09
Release Date: 2020-03-08
Developer:JIMMZGAMES
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English(Google Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rape, Male Character, incest, bdsm. sexual violence, interracial, forced, pregnancy, oral, anal, vaginal sex
so those are the tags the dev has mentioned under Genre:

so no ntr as he planned which is good lets hope those NTR fans won't ruin this one(y)

• Angry
Reactions: MadCore and kkz186

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Rape, Male Character, incest, bdsm. sexual violence, interracial, forced, pregnancy, oral, anal, vaginal sex
so those are the tags the dev has mentioned under Genre:

so no ntr as he planned which is good lets hope those NTR fans won't ruin this one(y)
this is what the dev put there as genre but i was too scared to put it all
Tags programed: Heterosexual sex in general, consented, not consented. Interracial, infidelity, sexual violence, blackmail, love, incest, bdsm, old man / young woman, bestiality (dogs) rapist dogs , horror, murder, slaves harem, Kidnapping, psychopath, books, psychopath, rapist and assassin main character and more, forced pregnancy, drama.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
so when the MC is the anti hero here, i have no problem with those tags it sounds quite hot to me, but if the MC just jerks to mommy getting fucked in the corner and gets beaten up then we have a second BUllY or REPERATIONS gane her just like those from Jobeo

i really hope we are the anti hero here

Reactions: Rythan25

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
aint scared of patreon heh....

non consented, rape, bestiality, rapist dog (lol) , .... thoses alone can basically garantee an instan ban from patreon.

some peoples aint scared to see their project being rekt by patreon, or they just dont know where they step in.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Have I been punked, has 1st april foolsday been moved? where is the content? Why does only Narator gets some lines content?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Have to say it doesn't sound like anything i'd want to mess with.

But, as the Old Man says in Zachariah: "They got what you're lookin' for, if that's what you're lookin' for."

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i think you should add cheating and ntr since it seems both the mc and the girl will cheat, when the girl cheat usually is considered ntr, and when is the mc they usually use cheating tag only.
(you can always put the tags in the spoiler genre, for op use only the ones that are in the game already and it will be fine)
In any case this game is not for me (it seems it will have a lot of content that i despise) (y)

Reactions: pappypop

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
i think you should add cheating and ntr since it seems both the mc and the girl will cheat, when the girl cheat usually is considered ntr, and when is the mc they usually use cheating tag only.
(you can always put the tags in the spoiler genre, for op use only the ones that are in the game already and it will be fine)
In any case this game is not for me (it seems it will have a lot of content that i despise) (y)
i am currently holding out on any tags for the game since it doesnt have you know ... "content" so until the dev adds more its gonna stay as this as far as the tags for the thread are concerned

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i am currently holding out on any tags for the game since it doesnt have you know ... "content" so until the dev adds more its gonna stay as this as far as the tags for the thread are concerned
i dont really mind since i will add it to my ignore list but dont get surprised if people bad mouth you later when they see ntr and is not added in the tags , thats why some uploaders use the genre spoiler to put the tags and prevent such debates...
in any case is your thread, so good luck ;)