VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Couple [v0.04] [JIMMZGAMES]

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
i dont really mind since i will add it to my ignore list but dont get surprised if people bad mouth you later when they see ntr and is not added in the tags , thats why some uploaders use the genre spoiler to put the tags and prevent such debates...
in any case is your thread, so good luck ;)
They'd have to see actual content first, which seems...unlikely at this point lol. Guy started a Patreon with 2 renders, with tags that I'm surprised didn't get him banned from Patreon just for THINKING them, let alone actually typing them.

~Morningfrost

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I think this might be a trolling attempt. There is no way this game gets more serious updates. His patreon has 5 bucks as the lowest option, that's always bad sign.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
there is honestly something that keep me on this one until next update (until something actually come out)

if it goes NTr, with black dude or else.... i would honestly love to see how this will go. because with a fucking over-muscled Mc like this, i bet he can broke the bones of any black dudes (or any ntr, but they mostly black) that could steal his wife.

unless he just dont give a shit or.... he is actually a complete shrimp pussy in mind and will get dominated.

i swear if for once i can see a game with a white dude punching the shit out of a black dude that ntr him. that would be a first one.

but meh, honestly my hope are low...they are more chance that this dude turn into a shit pile and become the pet of black NTR dude, overwise, that would turn into screaming "racism !" all around. (wich never happen when the contrary happen tho...)

Reactions: patrickB

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
How many years should I wait for this to break 2,000 renders and download?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How many years should I wait for this to break 2,000 renders and download?
2000/2/4 = ?

(2000 renders divide by 2 renders every 4 months) , answer can not be else than "?" for now due to no garantee of survivability.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Should be more like *this is a very "early early early early early early early early early early X 100000" version of the game.*

So you play a gay transgender roidenator. Not much for muscle bound neanderthals and reading the overview I'm guessing that NTR is going to all over in this as well so I'll pass.

The Subject

Tags are only added when something is in the game. There's only 2 renders so it's really hard for anyone to have a sex scene in 2 renders unless the 2 renders are broke into 4 pieces and show a scene in each corner.

In another 3 months there will be 4 renders and in 6 months it'll be up to 6 renders but chances are they'll give up and abandoned it in a month or so if not sooner.

Last edited:

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
in another forum I found a new update V.0.04 PC, this is 14 minutes game play approximately.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Advice - I don't think it's a good idea to charge $10 for an extremely small amount of content.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
huh...

from what i see on the pictures. it seems that muscles boy is doing nothing.
and its the girl herself that defend against pervs creeps all around.

interresting concept. :unsure:

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Rape, Male Character, incest, bdsm. sexual violence, interracial, forced, pregnancy, oral, anal, vaginal sex
so those are the tags the dev has mentioned under Genre:

so no ntr as he planned which is good lets hope those NTR fans won't ruin this one(y)
This is an adult site for grown-ups BTW

Reactions: Dripping

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
What a tiny little pimp, he needs to stand on a phonebook to smack a bitch :D

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
interesting idea, quality looks quite good, girl could have bigger tits imo, its sad you cant play the girl or at least both (?) far too few content for an early release. nothing really interesting is happening and you don't know where this is going atm.