VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Couple [v0.04] [JIMMZGAMES]

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
This is an adult site for grown-ups BTW
so what are you implying? i just said i don't like NTR thats all, if it gets NTR content i will not play it and let the NTR fans enjoy there fap. if you are impying i am underage i must tell you that you are wrong so now enjoy your fap as everyone here

Reactions: Ursus4321

madbloke

May 4, 2017
so what are you implying? i just said i don't like NTR thats all, if it gets NTR content i will not play it and let the NTR fans enjoy there fap. if you are impying i am underage i must tell you that you are wrong so now enjoy your fap as everyone here
I am implying nothing, grown ups will just move on and say nothing without the need to get noticed, the kids in my experience, will whinge and whine about something they don't like and expect the world to bend to the adolescent kinks that turn them on and will not have any tolerance of other opinions.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I am implying nothing, grown ups will just move on and say nothing without the need to get noticed, the kids in my experience, will whinge and whine about something they don't like and expect the world to bend to the adolescent kinks that turn them on and will not have any tolerance of other opinions.
i just stated my opinion, everby has the right to do so, if somebody savy no incest please i would not mind it as you do even if somebody like something not what i like, if you never stte your opinion you have no process, bitching and whining as you named it was the key to process further on tthings for example if nobody states there opinion ven if it is phrased like i do like that or i don't like that we would still live in dark age times

what somebody states as grown up or not is really just like any other definition, an opinion and not an absolut fact, somebody says to grow up you have to go to suck up all the negativ thoughts and deal with it other say growing up is to embrace and tackle them head on, so all i am saying is nobody knows what is right or wrong

Lukevip

Mar 15, 2020
Update V0.05

Lukevip

Mar 15, 2020
Juan's Harem V0.09 1080p (The title has changed.)

Reactions: crisbr