Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Within the first few lines of dialog I can already tell. This game is and will be in dire need of proofreading. Two grown ass people using words like boy and girl, seriously?

Also, because I know somebody's going to bitch about the girl having pubes, as always, why the fuck does the dude have to be this hairy?

Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
Seems like its gonna have a bit of everything with multiple paths. good/evil/corruption etc, will come back when planned tags is added and more info in general about the game is provided.
From devs blog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I understood this tree properly, No matter what decisions you take NTR will be unavoidable and the female protag is gonna fuck some other man 1 way or another right? Man unavoidable cuckfests suck a lot.

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
Also, because I know somebody's going to bitch about the girl having pubes, as always, why the fuck does the dude have to be this hairy?
While I feel some attraction to shaved pussies, I still prefer to have a neatly groomed hairy one. But it definitely looks weird to me to see shaved pubes, ball sacks and breast with men. People have different tastes when it comes to that and there are definitely enough games around with shaved pubes of both men and women.

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
That first preview image (foot sniffing?) seems polarizing. Is this a game for foot fetishists?
It plays a marginal role. The two are exploring each other's body parts at length, and there's just this one image about the foot, so don't let you be stopped by this if you're grossed out by foot play.

Reactions: BarkMan

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
If I understood this tree properly, No matter what decisions you take NTR will be unavoidable and the female protag is gonna fuck some other man 1 way or another right? Man unavoidable cuckfests suck a lot.
I've got a bit of a problem interpreting the tree exactly.
The scenario is that the two participate in a sex workshop that plans on rotating partners after a day. But if they consent, participants can opt out of rotating and keep going on together. The couple discusses this option on the "harmony path". I expect this harmony route to keep them out of the rotations. I don't mind a bit of cucking, but don't like cuckfests either. I don't see this game going down that path though. If the couple decides on sticking to the rotating plan, it's more like sharing, as it's consensual.

Reactions: BarkMan

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Thread destined to be invaded by ntr followers. I hope that is the dev's intention because if not, the few clues he has left have been a total mess. Too bad, ntr is not my thing so good luck in an adventure as a dev. I will return when some time passes to see how it goes and leave it permanently or if it surprises me, play it