Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
I've got a bit of a problem interpreting the tree exactly.
The scenario is that the two participate in a sex workshop that plans on rotating partners after a day. But if they consent, participants can opt out of rotating and keep going on together. The couple discusses this option on the "harmony path". I expect this harmony route to keep them out of the rotations. I don't mind a bit of cucking, but don't like cuckfests either. I don't see this game going down that path though. If the couple decides on sticking to the rotating plan, it's more like sharing, as it's consensual.
IDK why multiple protagonist games need to have other man fucking the wife/gf. Every multiple protagonist game you can find on this site has some sort of NTR whether it is optional or mandatory. Personally i dont think sharing the female protag with other women in a threesome is NTR and this scenario could also include cuckqueaning which i like too. Why can't we get a multiple protagonist game where the wife/gf for once want nothing to do with other men, idk it's just frustrating.:cautious:

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Every multiple protagonist game you can find on this site has some sort of NTR whether it is optional or mandatory.
Well if you're one of those guys who see ntr everywhere but single male protagonist games (including harem games, which is pretty funny), I guess so. (E.g. Alenja's Adventures is a multiple protagonist game and I can't find any ntr in it, but I'm sure that someone can. )

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I've got a bit of a problem interpreting the tree exactly.
The scenario is that the two participate in a sex workshop that plans on rotating partners after a day. But if they consent, participants can opt out of rotating and keep going on together. The couple discusses this option on the "harmony path". I expect this harmony route to keep them out of the rotations. I don't mind a bit of cucking, but don't like cuckfests either. I don't see this game going down that path though. If the couple decides on sticking to the rotating plan, it's more like sharing, as it's consensual.
If they're in rotation, at least the male MC gets action too, right?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Seems like its gonna have a bit of everything with multiple paths. good/evil/corruption etc, will come back when planned tags is added and more info in general about the game is provided.
From devs blog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with a slightly expanded decision tree that goes more into the various routes (five main paths, apparently). Still seems to me like the weight of the game will be on femdom, cucking, and sharing, but not exclusively.

PrologFull.png

The Couple Update 01

— by in

I have written probably 98% of the “Prologue” – all together a little more then 100,000 words.

The decision tree expanded a bit:
PrologFull.png

As you can see, nearly all decisions take place during the first day, the rest is story telling only. Each color represents one path to take. The player can decide between 5 different paths.

These paths will set the “mood” of the main game.

I did not want too many decisions… I did not want too fine tuned characteristics.
The two main characters will start the game as a couple… the prologue defines their basic relationship.

The main moral paths are now:
  • “Harmony” (green)
    They have their ups and downs during prologue, but in the end Ina and Ani are solid. They are in love and neither of them is thinking of any kind of betrayal or other partners.
  • “Little Harmony” (yellow)
    Ina is a stuck up upper class, who really only accepts Ani after he proves to be intelligent. They are in the workshop to learn about sex – and she tries other men and sees Ani as one of many…
    She is pretty emotionless and straight forward.
    She develops feelings for Ani… but only recognizes them nearly too late… after she sleeps around and cucks Ani during her femdom session.
    Ani is about to leave… when she begs him to stay.
    Ani likes being controlled, Ina likes being in control.
    In the end they appear to be pretty solid in this…
  • “Ani survived chastity” (orange)
    A path that unfolds late… Ina is trying to make Ani her slave…
    After Ani is put in “eternal” chastity… he manages to get rid of the cage… just in time before he truly would be condemned.
    Despite of that… he still likes/loves Ina, who also really likes him… she just wants to have him for ever secured…
    Ani gives Ina some of her own medicine (fucking around… cuckqueaning Ina…)…
    Ina… then begs Ani to stop and to partner up.
    Ina asks Ani to be her boyfriend…
  • “Ani is evil” (red)
    After Ani is put into chastity… and Ina is about to have him transported to his eternal enslavement…
    Ani can successfully convince Ina… that he will be the partner – REAL partner – she always dreamed of.
    Ani converts to be evil… and they put plans in action to each punish the previous sex partners of the other.
    They will be an evil and utterly ruthless pair… which (at least now) totally trusts each other.
  • “Ani & Ina – Fun” (blue)
    They partner up – but each of them are open to have sex with other partners.
    In the end it becomes more and more apparent, that Ina considers them to be “better” humans… and the lesser ones only exist to be used as tools… and to their advantage.
    Ani does not fight these thoughts.
Note!
“The universe” – is not a constant among the different paths!
In one path Ina for example might be a virgin… in other paths… she might not. Players can not assume things learned in one play through to be consistent with a play through in another path!

Very little writing in the different paths is reused – there are some passages that are reused – but not many.

Some more story snippets:
InasBlunder-834x1024.png

Another:
Evil1-723x1024.png

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
with a slightly expanded decision tree that goes more into the various routes (five main paths, apparently). Still seems to me like the weight of the game will be on femdom, cucking, and sharing, but not exclusively.

View attachment 3900678
Who would of though a multi protag game would go that route am shocked shocked.