tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Seriously. Is there anything in this game which is not bugged?

Starting a new game, playing for 2 hours until the maid punishment unlocks.

Then i get this

0132423.jpg

So what happened is that i selected the "Count Strokes" option in the scene. Couldn't figure out how to proceed, pressed "Enter", then the scene ended. Now this selection window is permanently baked into the savegame.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Also: Done the debt quest for the baroness. Took the depravity path. Completed the three stages (hug, handmaiden, lower cleavage).

Yet i can ask her about the "Agreement", and she just says to "come back in the evening". No matter which daytime, or waiting another day.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Bug Report:
Playing v0.11.3, I just had a lockup (animations stopped, unresponsive to keyboard and mouse commands) in the crypt under the MC's rooms. I was attempting to search the vase in the bottom right corner of the room.
I noticed immediately before this when searching the upper right corner a hover text on the MC with text "0" appeared.

And apart from the above:
NewGuy2020 this is awesome!
I love the way you've worked with the best parts of RPGM(V?) to incorporate the exploration and "effort burden" of moving and doing stuff together with the extensive VN style interactions.
The art is more than good enough, the plot is familiar enough to be comfortable but still with plenty of opportunity for perversion and corruption.
I hope you're able to get on top of the coding and game story/quest implementation without getting in too deep with RPG engine bugs.
Good luck! :love:

Last edited:

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
I see that you are using a save editor, that can break the game, as we use custom-made saves.

If you zip your save file and DM it to me and I will take a look and try and fix it for you.

Seriously. Is there anything in this game which is not bugged?

Starting a new game, playing for 2 hours until the maid punishment unlocks.

Then i get this

View attachment 3699133

So what happened is that i selected the "Count Strokes" option in the scene. Couldn't figure out how to proceed, pressed "Enter", then the scene ended. Now this selection window is permanently baked into the savegame.

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Thank you for the bug report and kind words!

I was just investigating this issue for you. I fixed the 0 error above Greely.

Unfortunately, the game lock-up freeze is a known issue that several people have reported but I have been unable to reproduce on my own. If you are able to consistently encounter the same freeze, or know how to reproduce it, please let me know!

I will fix it right away.

Thanks again for your support, I'm very happy to see people enjoying the game. I add a new animated lewd scene, bug fixes and story elements every month.

The game
Bug Report:
Playing v0.11.3, I just had a lockup (animations stopped, unresponsive to keyboard and mouse commands) in the crypt under the MC's rooms. I was attempting to search the vase in the bottom right corner of the room.
I noticed immediately before this when searching the upper right corner a hover text on the MC with text "0" appeared.

And apart from the above:
NewGuy2020 this is awesome!
I love the way you've worked with the best parts of RPGM(V?) to incorporate the exploration and "effort burden" of moving and doing stuff together with the extensive VN style interactions.
The art is more than good enough, the plot is familiar enough to be comfortable but still with plenty of opportunity for perversion and corruption.
I hope you're able to get on top of the coding and game story/quest implementation without getting in too deep with RPG engine bugs.
Good luck! :love:

Reactions: tamburin1

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Thanks for the kind words about my game!

You can buy lavender oil from the Market Girl in the village, there should also be some on Greely's shelf in his lab.

You get the BJ scene by spying on the Baron's office either through the key hole or from the secret passage. It occurs after the Lewd Drawing quest.

Where to buy lavender oil?
How to get baroness bj scene ?

Obs: good game

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Ok the Agreement is completed once you finish all 3 stages, I'll work on removing that option from her dialog.

Also: Done the debt quest for the baroness. Took the depravity path. Completed the three stages (hug, handmaiden, lower cleavage).

Yet i can ask her about the "Agreement", and she just says to "come back in the evening". No matter which daytime, or waiting another day.

Reactions: Pollux
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes