DarkMarshall

Dec 14, 2018
How to get this quest ( Lewd Drawing )? I just completed the quest with the Baroness's debt, and then nothing else

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Interesting game. Is it possible to get both the hatred and disdain bars to rise or are they mutually exclusive? It feels like the girls just become insta-obediant and subserviant; which is less hot than them being repulsed by the old bastard imo.

Reactions: NewGuy2020

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Thanks!

And yeah i agree, I'm still working on the balancing. Its tough because people don't like grind, but they also don't like it too easy. The girls definitely need to have more resistance though so that we can enjoy breaking them down.

Ill work on the balance in the next release.

Interesting game. Is it possible to get both the hatred and disdain bars to rise or are they mutually exclusive? It feels like the girls just become insta-obediant and subserviant; which is less hot than them being repulsed by the old bastard imo.

hotdang

Jan 23, 2020
Thanks for the kind words about my game!

You can buy lavender oil from the Market Girl in the village, there should also be some on Greely's shelf in his lab.

You get the BJ scene by spying on the Baron's office either through the key hole or from the secret passage. It occurs after the Lewd Drawing quest.

In my opinion, your game is one of the most unique I've ever played.

There's a lot to improve but it's a lot of fun.

It has a lot of potential.

I'll leave some ideas here (sry for google translator):

-> Make the hunchbacked servant abuse people in the city;

-> Harem with castle maids;

-> Harem with the baroness’ daughters;

-> Usurping the king's throne;

-> Make the magician a crazy slave;

-> Threaten farmers and take their daughters;

-> Sex with animals summoned by magic.

-> Group sex with female goblin;

-> corrupt Church nuns ;

Game with enormous potential, congratulations on your creativity. Very good game until now.

Obs: how can I start lewd drawing quest?

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks!

And yeah i agree, I'm still working on the balancing. Its tough because people don't like grind, but they also don't like it too easy. The girls definitely need to have more resistance though so that we can enjoy breaking them down.

Ill work on the balance in the next release.
I think you might be confused by something. Grind is doing the same thing over and over again and only getting small % of progress. If what we chew through is unique or diverse, then it just means more content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
So first quest = go to Baron in the main hall, talk to the Baron and talk to Baroness on your way out. then go back to your lab and tell Weasel to come with you. then go back out to castle courtyard and talk to Larrett (the guard captain) waiting for you there. then go to main map and go to the sinkhole on the farm (sparkles on the map).

At any given point, you can look at your journal (by clicking the book icon on the right), and that will tell you what you can do.

Nope, how to get it?I don’t understand at all why there are no new quests after a long time, maybe I caught some kind of bug?:unsure:

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Sootheweed is not renewable yet, it is only available from your shelf.

I have plans for a garden mechanic, and a job ("gather ingredients") that you can order your staff to do. However, these are not implemented yet.

You can buy most food-like ingredients from the market girl in town.

How do you get more ingredients like sootheweeds?

Reactions: tamburin1
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes