bad-habits2

Jan 26, 2023
I'm really sorry that happened to you again.

Did you try completing the loop two or three times? It wont exit? or Hold down escape key?
yes, i completed it 10-20 times, but kept looping. also tried with escape and other buttons, once i pressed f5 it took me to starting screen and all progress was gone

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Sorry about that! I'll look into it. Pls let me know if it is a persistent issue.

Sometimes RPGmaker seems to skip important switches if you skip dialog, but it might be an error on my end as well.

yes, i completed it 10-20 times, but kept looping. also tried with escape and other buttons, once i pressed f5 it took me to starting screen and all progress was gone

bad-habits2

Jan 26, 2023
Sorry about that! I'll look into it. Pls let me know if it is a persistent issue.

Sometimes RPGmaker seems to skip important switches if you skip dialog, but it might be an error on my end as well.
sorry man, i ain't got power starting it one more time all from the scratch, maybe some time in future ill give it another go.

premise of game is good, i like all of the setting, writing, art, but...
maybe try adding daily autosave

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Yes, I'll see if I can add an autosave. Thanks for the bug report!

sorry man, i ain't got power starting it one more time all from the scratch, maybe some time in future ill give it another go.

premise of game is good, i like all of the setting, writing, art, but...
maybe try adding daily autosave

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020

The Baroness was the resounding favorite in the poll and so we will focus on her content first and foremost! This means that I will be drafting up the BJ images and animations ASAP and will be sharing these with and followers in the coming weeks.

2nd place was a toss up between the daughters and the shaman's slaves but after weighting the supporters votes, the daughters edged out into the winner for 2nd place. After this next update, I will start to build out their content which will involve Greely becoming the "tutor" to the young (but legally adult and fully consenting) Baronessas.

The target for the next game update will be July 7th for and 2 weeks later for the general public. The Baronessas tutor update is scheduled for 6 weeks after that.

Gameplan:

The priority for this next update will be the lovely Baroness and her intimate scene with our nefarious anti-hero, Greely. This will be a fully animated and interactive scene with reactive dialogue and multiple choices for speed, "coaching", position and of course the "finish." Heh, heh. You know what I'm talking about. ;)

Second priority will be doing the work that my animators failed last month (the multiple breast variations for essence collection). I'll have to do it myself, but it should be doable.

Third priority will be wrapping up the Lewd Drawing quest and maybe adding in a new background and/or some new pixel art sprites.
MaidAnimBust.png Multiple Breast Sizes and Hair Colors

On top of all of this, one of our priorities recently has been bug-fixing. This is a very ambitious game, and we are doing things RPGMaker was never intended to do, which of course leads to bugs. However, we have spent a great deal of time on the back-end shoring things up to create as seemless of an experience as possible.

In addition to solving the graphics crash last update, we have instituted some tools to recover your game if bugs do occur, in the next update we also will also be adding an auto-save feature so that if your game does crash, you won't lose much.

Feedback and Support:

Your feedback has gone a long way to improving the game, with suggestions for new content, and identifying bugs (and even solutions to bugs!). For that I am very grateful.

It is a dream of mine to be able to devote my time to this game (and other new perverted adventures!) full-time, and your is the only way that will ever happen.

A huge thank you to everyone who me financially! If you're not already, please consider joining as a ! You get , special perks like extra votes in the polls and new images and animations, and it helps me get the game done faster and in higher quality.

Next Update:

• New Interactive, Animated Baroness BJ on Greely
  • Autosave
  • Multi-breast animation
  • Lewd Drawing Quest
  • Sprites

Last edited:
Reactions: meowling
4.20 star(s) 21 Votes