NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Bug fix is in progress with some major improvements! Coming hopefully tonight. In the meantime, please vote in our poll!

Just go to the patreon (in my signature) or substarr even free subscribers can vote!

New (NSFW) Content Poll! -

Who do you want to see new content with next?
1718050938869.png

Poll results are weighted by membership tier:
Free member = 1 vote
Evil Assistant = 5 votes
Court Magician = 25 votes
Lust Demon = 100 votes

Reactions: jura7

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Bug Fix ver 11.4
I've implemented a new bug fix version along with some major quality of life improvements!

Screen Crash:
There was a bug with MV engine that would cause the graphics to crash on higher end systems. I've implemented a patch that fixes this and tested it, so far it seems to fix the majority or possibly all of the screen problems.

LewdDrawing Quest Fix:
Some people found that they couldnt start this quest when they had already started the Baroness's Depravity Quest. This is now fixed, and should work even with old saves.

Baroness BJ:
The BJ scene will be visible after you start the Lewd Drawing quest.

Game Debugger:
Occasionally, if you skip dialog this can cause some problems with the engine where either the screen stays faded out, or buttons or pics are left over on the screen. with the new "Screen Fixer" you can eliminate these when they pop up. I'll still work my hardest to remove these bugs from happening, but in the mean time, it least your current play session will be salvageable and these will just be a minor inconvenience. Just press "escape" and select "Screen Fix" to choose your screen fixing option.

If you have a black screen -> choose "fadein"
If you have the scrying potion effect or lighting effects, or other random images up, choose "remove pics"
If you have extra button arrows or other buttons on the screen, choose "remove buttons"

Updating the thread now, should be available shortly or you can find on itch or my patreon/substar.

Other small bug fixes like correcting the Lewd Drawings locations and numbers and added some flavor text for the drawings.
As always, pls let me know if you come across any other bugs! Also, your support on patreon and substar is greatly appreciated. Please consider supporting me!

AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
OK. Can you pls share your save file? Ill take a look.
Lewd Drawings quest is still bugged to some degree. Unable to trigger it by visiting the Baron in the afternoon. Provided save is after having completed the Depravity quest but have tested on earlier saves where i was still midway through the Depravity quest to no avail. These saves were imported from the version before bug fix release. They were tested on both versions.

• Hey there
Reactions: NewGuy2020

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Ok, fixed and tested. Updating the thread, it should be available here shortly.

Available on itch and free patr/substar post now.

Whoever tests it first, please let me know that the game works for you as well!

Lewd Drawings quest is still bugged to some degree. Unable to trigger it by visiting the Baron in the afternoon. Provided save is after having completed the Depravity quest but have tested on earlier saves where i was still midway through the Depravity quest to no avail. These saves were imported from the version before bug fix release. They were tested on both versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Sovereign

minanoh

Feb 21, 2018
save doesnt even show up

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
That save was for me to test.

But if you mean that you can't load the save when you put it in the save folder, it needs a global save file.

Try this. From a new install, start a new game and save it as save 1. This should create the global save file.

Then paste your saved save file into the save folder and try to load it. Should work.
save doesnt even show up

bad-habits2

Jan 26, 2023
is there some save immediately after shaman ritual, my game crashed twice recently. i hate to grind it all from the beginning third time

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
How did it crash? I've implemented graphics patches that should fix the crashing. Or was the crash on an old version?
is there some save immediately after shaman ritual, my game crashed twice recently. i hate to grind it all from the beginning third time

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCourtMagician-0.11.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

bad-habits2

Jan 26, 2023
If you saved your game from the crash, that should work, in the new version.

i just started playing from beginning, and once i told baroness i know about her jeweler debt i got stuck in loop, conversation now keeps repeating itself, and i can't do nothing about it, nor save a game. if i exit the game, i will lose all the progress, again :D

• Hey there
Reactions: NewGuy2020

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
I'm really sorry that happened to you again.

Did you try completing the loop two or three times? It wont exit? or Hold down escape key?
i just started playing from beginning, and once i told baroness i know about her jeweler debt i got stuck in loop, conversation now keeps repeating itself, and i can't do nothing about it, nor save a game. if i exit the game, i will lose all the progress, again :D

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes