NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
The "way of lust" quest means that you have already completed the quest I was talking about ("My Big Break").

Pls DM me a zip of your save file and I will take a look for you.

There is no quest with that name in my book, could it be a bug? How do I start it?

I continued a save, I didn't start over.

View attachment 3702068

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
I'm trying to resolve the freezing, but it doesn't occur on my computer. Are you able to reproduce the freezing? Does it happen in a consistent spot?

Please add auto saves. The UI got frozen twice today already and the only solution was to reopen the game.

asdf115

Jun 18, 2018
Also ran into the black screen bug. Happened while in the middle of a conversation loop (dunno what to call it) where the game bugged out while transitioning between Manipulation, Order, Training, etc. and I was stuck with a black screen for that save file.

Also ran into a thing early on that I'm not sure if it was intentional. Right after returning from the sinkhole and entering Greely's room, the maid started a conversation about leaving for the day, I selected an option, then mid-conversation, it cut to Weasel, and then cut back to the maid, then back to Weasel

DarkMarshall

Dec 14, 2018
So first quest = go to Baron in the main hall, talk to the Baron and talk to Baroness on your way out. then go back to your lab and tell Weasel to come with you. then go back out to castle courtyard and talk to Larrett (the guard captain) waiting for you there. then go to main map and go to the sinkhole on the farm (sparkles on the map).

At any given point, you can look at your journal (by clicking the book icon on the right), and that will tell you what you can do.
oh, THIS quest, ofc im done it. Sorry I was just looking for this quest name in the quest log and thought I didn't do it

Reactions: NewGuy2020

TrapperJoe

Mar 25, 2018
I'm trying to resolve the freezing, but it doesn't occur on my computer. Are you able to reproduce the freezing? Does it happen in a consistent spot?
I've had a lot of this. My solution is to save frequently and reboot the game a lot - the freezing seems to occur randomly.
I think the solution is at

and the issue explained at

I don't understand it - but hoping dev does.

Great game by the way-looking forward to release of next update-ummm - which was apparently released 2 days ago!!

Last edited:

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Thanks for these suggestions! We also have a suggestions section on our discord (see links in my signature) and you can reach out to me there at any time.

Most of your suggestions are planned and will be incorporated including the castle maids, hunchback content, the daughters, the sorceress and the farmer's daughters. Greely will also take over the castle if his plans come to fruition!

Animal content is unlikely as patreon will nuke me if I even hint at that.

Thanks again for your feedback and hope that you enjoy our coming updates!

In my opinion, your game is one of the most unique I've ever played.

There's a lot to improve but it's a lot of fun.

It has a lot of potential.

I'll leave some ideas here (sry for google translator):

-> Make the hunchbacked servant abuse people in the city;

-> Harem with castle maids;

-> Harem with the baroness’ daughters;

-> Usurping the king's throne;

-> Make the magician a crazy slave;

-> Threaten farmers and take their daughters;

-> Sex with animals summoned by magic.

-> Group sex with female goblin;

-> corrupt Church nuns ;

Game with enormous potential, congratulations on your creativity. Very good game until now.

Obs: how can I start lewd drawing quest?

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Hey thanks for the nice words about my game, I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

By the way, if this link you sent solves the freezing issue, then you are a hero! I will review today.

I've had a lot of this. My solution is to save frequently and reboot the game a lot - the freezing seems to occur randomly.
I think the solution is at

and the issue explained at

I don't understand it - but hoping dev does.

Great game by the way-looking forward to release of next update-ummm - which was apparently released 2 days ago!!

Reactions: tamburin1

mmarchesotti

Dec 26, 2022
I changed the max frame rate as suggested above, so I hope it won't happen anymore. However I will also try to pay more attention to see if there is a pattern to the freezes and the circunstances around it.

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
I just created a test version of the game with the fix implemented. I'll dm you the link, can you pls tell me if it resolves the problem for you? If it does I will update the main version

I changed the max frame rate as suggested above, so I hope it won't happen anymore. However I will also try to pay more attention to see if there is a pattern to the freezes and the circunstances around it.

mmarchesotti

Dec 26, 2022
It just froze when I clicked on "Tarot Cards" option on the divination table

mmarchesotti

Dec 26, 2022
I just created a test version of the game with the fix implemented. I'll dm you the link, can you pls tell me if it resolves the problem for you? If it does I will update the main version
Alright I will try it. I will give feedback in an hour, or sooner if it freezes again.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes