ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Looks like you can softlock the game if you go to the jeweller debt and nevermind dialogue, brings up the maid choices to gain access to the Baroness, choosing a valid choice brought the Baroness up with no options.

Also made a scrying potion and the quest for the maid did not advance, unless something else was needed.

• Hey there
Reactions: NewGuy2020

TrapperJoe

Mar 25, 2018
Played for just under an hour with test fixed version - no issues - no freezing.
It would usually have frozen at least once by now - so fingers crossed.

• Wow
Reactions: osanaiko

Bilbobaggins690

Jan 1, 2024
So I like the game, though there seem to be alot thats to be be added. I think the only thing I would suggest at the moment is an option or somthing to change the font, mainly in the quest book I am dyslexic and its a real struggle to read

• Hey there
Reactions: NewGuy2020 and Ritz

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
The Lewd Drawing quest doesn't trigger for me either because I already finished the Depravity quest with the Baroness beforehand. Can this be fixed? Thanks in advance!

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Yes, I'm working on a patch today that will fix this and the freezing issue. Will update the thread ASAP!
The Lewd Drawing quest doesn't trigger for me either because I already finished the Depravity quest with the Baroness beforehand. Can this be fixed? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
When searching for the drawings, the inside left and outside left gave the same, no.4. Also the noticeboard gives infinite no.3, I was there at night. Not sure if some doubles were intentional, couldn't seem to find a 7th unique one.

• Hey there

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Yes that doubling is an error, it should be fixed in the next update. Thanks for the note on #3, Ill fix that as well.

When searching for the drawings, the inside left and outside left gave the same, no.4. Also the noticeboard gives infinite no.3, I was there at night. Not sure if some doubles were intentional, couldn't seem to find a 7th unique one.

TrapperJoe

Mar 25, 2018
Bug report
1717620035877.png
Occurred when using "Command" to Baroness to allow punishing maid. Baroness obedience was well above required threshhold.

Also, I have had only 1 freeze using v11.4 and it was at a place that did recur previously- Baroness 2nd night of obedience training. Turns up evening, does training, goes, Greely does stuff in lab until midnight. Baroness knocks freezes at this point - but 2nd run through of same sequence - no problem.

• Hey there

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
I have tried doing the baroness's quest multiple times now, even with new saves and trying different ways, but either the first quest with the jeweler bugs out and infinitely repeats the "knock on door" or the training the baroness bugs out when giving a hug, and it will infinitely go to "knock on door".

The game is good, but it is sadly also the most buggy experience I have had in a very long time.

I enjoy the humor and the art, I just hope the bugs will be fixed with time, and maybe the startup of the game made faster, as it is a but frustrating to start up the game and then have to wait for the animation of grelyn finishing, before I can press continue. (As the game crashes often)

• Hey there

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Thanks for the bug report and the comments.

The good news is that I have just implemented a bug fix (to be uploaded this weekend) that should fix the screen freeze bug.

The Baroness sequence is a bit tricky, but I will try to include that in this bug fix as well.

It is a priority of mine to create a fun, bug-free experience, and also regulary produce new, high quality content. Unfortunately, these are often competing priorities. Especially as a solo-developer who also works a full-time day job.

I also think the suggestion on speeding up the intro is a good idea. I will work on that for an update as well.

The financial support I receive from my few patrons and substars helps a lot to allow me to spend time on the game, and the bug-reports you all provide are also helpful, as it is impossible for me to do all the QA on my own.

The best place to report bugs is on my discord (link in my sig), but I check here as well.

Thanks again, and I'm glad you are enjoying the game, I will continue to work out the bugs and make it a more enjoyable experience.

I have tried doing the baroness's quest multiple times now, even with new saves and trying different ways, but either the first quest with the jeweler bugs out and infinitely repeats the "knock on door" or the training the baroness bugs out when giving a hug, and it will infinitely go to "knock on door".

The game is good, but it is sadly also the most buggy experience I have had in a very long time.

I enjoy the humor and the art, I just hope the bugs will be fixed with time, and maybe the startup of the game made faster, as it is a but frustrating to start up the game and then have to wait for the animation of grelyn finishing, before I can press continue. (As the game crashes often)

• Red Heart
Reactions: osanaiko
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes