Kanonkungen

Apr 8, 2018
Found a couple of bugs:
- When picking the Fairy Mushrooms in the fairy ring next to the forest pond, the prompt will say I picked NaN mushrooms, and my inventory will show the mushrooms but the amount next to them is 0.
- After the sex scene with the Slave during the lust ritual with the Goblin Shamans, the game will freeze with an error message
saying something along the lines of "couldn't access property width of null". This one is game breaking and I can't progress past this point in the game.

scqwq

Jun 25, 2020
“NewGuy2020,帖子:12783240,成员:2930860” said:
可悲的是,这是正确的。在这个版本中,女仆不能受到纪律处分,但我目前正在研究它。希望补丁能在今天或明天上传。
[/引用]
什么时候

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Is it possible to progress 'Facial for the Baroness' quest past step 2? I still have 'Give cream to Baroness' after giving it to her like 3 times already (by interacting with doors to her room). Should I progress other quests?
Also, game is very nice and worth trying.

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Is it possible to progress 'Facial for the Baroness' quest past step 2? I still have 'Give cream to Baroness' after giving it to her like 3 times already (by interacting with doors to her room). Should I progress other quests?
Also, game is very nice and worth trying.
Thank you! This is the maximum for this quest at present, it will basically be a way of generating money, so it is repeatable. I've cleaned it up a bit in the latest build (along with some bug fixes). New build is ready, just doing final testing and will post today.

Reactions: Vlad and Jarul

MajorCoolD

Jun 7, 2020
Have to say, I played the game a little and I must say: Not bad for an early build. I really like your day-night cycle and how you've included the NPCs reacting to that. Also the fact that the cook is THAT alert is quite nice. (though it is a shame that you cant make off with some of the stuff in the kitchen if he's not looking)

That aside, nice concept, unique art. This one definetly holds promise. :)

Also a nice change of pace to the flood of NTR Games you see in recent years on the scene. Also the idea of playing a less than fortunate individual who has to use his guile and ruthlessness while also manipulating others is quite good.

Little question though: When reading the Tarot... is it intentional that for different characters the same Cards in the same locations can have vastly different meanings?

Reactions: NewGuy2020

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Game Update Version Update 0.8.4

This is my 4th to the game in the last 5 days, and it will likely be my last update until the next build scheduled for end of Feb (Feb 18th for / ).

I want to thank everyone who took the time to give my game a try and especially for giving me feedback on the content, vibe, and of course, the bugs. It was my goal to have a out in the wild, and with this , hopefully that will be somewhat achieved. Unfortunately, as a solo dev, QA testing is very difficult and time consuming, so receiving all of your feedback has really helped me to find and isolate the bugs.

I do keep an eye on this forum, but its easier for me if you could report the bugs in my discord channel. So if you have an interest in the game, feel free to join there (in my signature). I also do count on your support ( / / ) to justify the time spent away from work and family, so if you are able to support me there, it is appreciated and goes a long way toward me spending time on the game.

The Latest Version is available . It is NOT backwards compatible with most saves. Make sure you are using 0.8.4.

Bug fixes/changes:
  • YOU CAN NOW SPANK THE MAID (Quest for Discipline) (and its pretty fun if I do say so myself)
  • fixed moving portraits/backgrounds bug
  • fixed face cream alchemy recipe disappearing from bookshelf
  • added talking Baronessa, Tanner, guards, blacksmith talking animations
  • added talking animation to gift dialogue and other systemic dialogues
  • removed annoying explosion sound from intro
  • updated maid movement routes in your lab so she has specific path and doesn't block exits
  • fixed Baroness door interaction to enable paddling (you can now speak with the Baroness if you have sufficient reputation-the star icon, or affection-the heart icon)
  • fixed game crashing blue-screen bug after sex scene
  • changed capitalization of fonts for Linux users
  • various other bug fixes and optimizations
1706239176833.png
Known Issues:
  • "quest for discipline" has variable visible in the journal
  • after using sootheweed tea, get an undefine dialogue message (but the rest of the dialogue still makes sense)
  • can repeat 3rd deprav training with Baroness
  • The baroness' depravity and obedience training is buggy. Will be streamlined and cleaned up in subsequent versions. It is less buggy if you try to do it in the order and time it is told for you to do. ie if she tells you to come back in the evening, dont try to force the event during the day.
  • there is a bug where you get a 1000 gold somewhere, not sure how this happens but let me know if you find it
  • talking animations not implemented for later goblin conversations
  • placeholder art for shopgirl, goblin guard, backup shamans and pigherder
  • placeholder map sprites for blacksmith, tanner, farm boy
  • shaman questions at end of first chapter are a bit messy
  • image capitalization issues for Linux users

Next Version:
  • Maid FAP progression
  • Maid Upskirt training
  • balancing of stats for doing various activities
  • limit certain training activities per time period
  • consequences if she doesnt like or disrespects you
  • add benefits to doing harsh or gentle paddling based on personality or totem
  • buttons in sex scenes need tooltips and reactivity
  • more consequences if you try to shout at people of higher station then you

After this update, I will be pushing out an experimental build to my / and when that build is stable will publish to .

Thanks to everyone who gave an honest review or feedback, very much appreciated!

Last edited:
Reactions: abgazil and Vlad

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Thank You!
Re the cook, maybe try when he's asleep... ;)
Re the Tarot, I'm not sure. What i recall is that the number of Tarot cards didn't align exactly with the number of traits that I had, so I may have doubled up meanings to cards or cards to meanings.
Really appreciate the comments on the art and the game, its been a lot of work for a long time and its finally coming together. :)

Have to say, I played the game a little and I must say: Not bad for an early build. I really like your day-night cycle and how you've included the NPCs reacting to that. Also the fact that the cook is THAT alert is quite nice. (though it is a shame that you cant make off with some of the stuff in the kitchen if he's not looking)

That aside, nice concept, unique art. This one definetly holds promise. :)

Also a nice change of pace to the flood of NTR Games you see in recent years on the scene. Also the idea of playing a less than fortunate individual who has to use his guile and ruthlessness while also manipulating others is quite good.

Little question though: When reading the Tarot... is it intentional that for different characters the same Cards in the same locations can have vastly different meanings?

bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
I tried out 0.8.4 and it was fun for what it currently is.

Here's some bugs (and yes I cheated to give me lots of gold and 99x items as some items you just can't get more of this version or so it seems):

1. Handmaiden
    1. If you raise the affection of the handmaiden too high e.g. 5 gold necklaces given she'll refuse to let you see baroness.
      1. The sweet spot seems to be not to raise affection above 30.
    2. (Same thing happens if you raise the reputation too high [shout] and re-raise affection with gift)
    3. Talking to the handmaiden can result in some double dialog choice stuff going on.
      1. This can in turn result in you being stuck to the door in rpg mode with dialog still enabled for farewell (you can still brute force your way through the dialogs repeatedly and try to run away from the door as fast as you can)
  2. Village Bartender
    1. Can sometimes result in the bartender not displaying in the dialog screen and if you click shop at this stage the shop menu doesn't come up and it seems the entire game freezes and you have to reboot the game.
  3. Lore bookshelf
    1. Can infinitely click the same lore to get the same xp.
  4. Home ingredient bookcase
    1. Somehow after the obedience training of the baroness I clicked the Ingredient bookshelf again and was given left and right arrows to the left of the inventory satchel. Will keep appearing and disappearing. Not clickable. Game was still functional though.
      1. 1706280708305.png
    2. Seemed to go away when I interacted with the potion table afterwards.
  5. World Map Home Castle
    1. When you're finally allowed to tour the world on your own (no companions), the castle prevents you from taking that right bridge as you spawn on the south bridge on way to village. To go back to the East side you need to exit south gate and then clockwise go around the castle in order to go back to the east side.
      1. Perhaps like you did with the village ask if you want to enter the castle?
  6. Fairy Mushrooms
    1. Get added to your inventory with a 0 count. Currently save editor a must as I didn't see the shrooms re-spawning in the forest. (Note you can still use the 0 count in potion creation but it is removed from inventory ... e.g. pick up 5 mushrooms, still have a count of 0). So in editor setting count from 0 to 99, the shrooms properly decrement their count in potion creations.
  7. Scrying Maids
    1. Not implemented yet? Nothing ever happens with this. You're better off just running to their barracks in the morning.
  8. Duplicate placement of the npcs?
    1. Your Maid:
      1. During mealtime, your maid can be cleaning your room ... and be at the dining hall at the same time.
      2. Morning cleaning ... can be in your room ... and in the maid quarters at the same time.
    2. The Baron ... can be both on the throne and in his office at the same time.
  9. Everybody really loves that gold necklace.
    1. I assume this is your debug item with the spike in values ... as this item completely wipes out all other needs for gifts (e.g. favorite foods) with its stat changes.
  10. Turkey leg doesn't seem to have a picture in inventory/shop.
  11. Need to fix/remove a few tab/space characters for the give item list for e.g. the handmaiden as the right side gets cut off.
    1. 1706283447615.png
    2. vs potion list:
      1. 1706283553877.png
      2. Note that you can repeat and fix the same distortion with Weasel. Exit your room then re-enter then try to give him gift you'll see the same distortion. But if you go to the potion station and select one of the 3 ingredient types to bring up the item list, then go back to Weasel to try and gift it normalizes the list showing (no cut off).

Cheers,
Looking forward to what the game will become.

Side note: I did not train the hunchback henchman in depravity or obedience. But figured one of his future tasks could be to perchance go out into the world and fetch ingredients for you if you give him expedition funding.

Side note 2: Would be nice if you could change the Baroness' training type after the current one was 'finished for version'. Probably some future implementation/quest line. Had figured if you made her obedient first then you could demand she do the other trainings (up to the level of obedience).

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to put this together (and for playing!). I have recorded this in its entirety in my notes and will work on these for the next update! Reach out anytime with additional suggestions.

I tried out 0.8.4 and it was fun for what it currently is.

Here's some bugs (and yes I cheated to give me lots of gold and 99x items as some items you just can't get more of this version or so it seems):

1. Handmaiden
    1. If you raise the affection of the handmaiden too high e.g. 5 gold necklaces given she'll refuse to let you see baroness.
      1. The sweet spot seems to be not to raise affection above 30.
    2. (Same thing happens if you raise the reputation too high [shout] and re-raise affection with gift)
    3. Talking to the handmaiden can result in some double dialog choice stuff going on.
      1. This can in turn result in you being stuck to the door in rpg mode with dialog still enabled for farewell (you can still brute force your way through the dialogs repeatedly and try to run away from the door as fast as you can)
  2. Village Bartender
    1. Can sometimes result in the bartender not displaying in the dialog screen and if you click shop at this stage the shop menu doesn't come up and it seems the entire game freezes and you have to reboot the game.
  3. Lore bookshelf
    1. Can infinitely click the same lore to get the same xp.
  4. Home ingredient bookcase
    1. Somehow after the obedience training of the baroness I clicked the Ingredient bookshelf again and was given left and right arrows to the left of the inventory satchel. Will keep appearing and disappearing. Not clickable. Game was still functional though.
      1. View attachment 3297387
    2. Seemed to go away when I interacted with the potion table afterwards.
  5. World Map Home Castle
    1. When you're finally allowed to tour the world on your own (no companions), the castle prevents you from taking that right bridge as you spawn on the south bridge on way to village. To go back to the East side you need to exit south gate and then clockwise go around the castle in order to go back to the east side.
      1. Perhaps like you did with the village ask if you want to enter the castle?
  6. Fairy Mushrooms
    1. Get added to your inventory with a 0 count. Currently save editor a must as I didn't see the shrooms re-spawning in the forest. (Note you can still use the 0 count in potion creation but it is removed from inventory ... e.g. pick up 5 mushrooms, still have a count of 0). So in editor setting count from 0 to 99, the shrooms properly decrement their count in potion creations.
  7. Scrying Maids
    1. Not implemented yet? Nothing ever happens with this. You're better off just running to their barracks in the morning.
  8. Duplicate placement of the npcs?
    1. Your Maid:
      1. During mealtime, your maid can be cleaning your room ... and be at the dining hall at the same time.
      2. Morning cleaning ... can be in your room ... and in the maid quarters at the same time.
    2. The Baron ... can be both on the throne and in his office at the same time.
  9. Everybody really loves that gold necklace.
    1. I assume this is your debug item with the spike in values ... as this item completely wipes out all other needs for gifts (e.g. favorite foods) with its stat changes.
  10. Turkey leg doesn't seem to have a picture in inventory/shop.
  11. Need to fix/remove a few tab/space characters for the give item list for e.g. the handmaiden as the right side gets cut off.
    1. View attachment 3297549
    2. vs potion list:
      1. View attachment 3297573
      2. Note that you can repeat and fix the same distortion with Weasel. Exit your room then re-enter then try to give him gift you'll see the same distortion. But if you go to the potion station and select one of the 3 ingredient types to bring up the item list, then go back to Weasel to try and gift it normalizes the list showing (no cut off).

Cheers,
Looking forward to what the game will become.

Side note: I did not train the hunchback henchman in depravity or obedience. But figured one of his future tasks could be to perchance go out into the world and fetch ingredients for you if you give him expedition funding.

Side note 2: Would be nice if you could change the Baroness' training type after the current one was 'finished for version'. Probably some future implementation/quest line. Had figured if you made her obedient first then you could demand she do the other trainings (up to the level of obedience).

Reactions: bulgara

bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to put this together (and for playing!). I have recorded this in its entirety in my notes and will work on these for the next update! Reach out anytime with additional suggestions.
Forgot 1 other bug:
Truth Serum ( sootheweed tea ):
- You can give this potion to anybody. The interrogation will unlock. When you ask "Why are you here?" it responds with the maids response and updates quest no matter whom you're interrogating. All other questions mostly reflect the character being interrogated (e.g. baroness for flaw said undefined).

Attached files (in 7zip)
Save 14 = Sample from Handmaiden from item 1 in previous list
Save 20 = Sample for item 11 (potion list) and item 4 (<> inventory bag) - unfortunately not before triggered but currently active arrows.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Playing for first time, there is noticeable delays when advancing dialogue(actually, everywhere, not just dialogue)), makes the text missable and can't understand the context before a decision, any fix? is there a log of text as well? Now that l see, it is just extremely low FPS

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
All of the npc interactions are animated. Unfortunately, if you are playing on a slower laptop, the animations will drag your system. On my personal desktop and laptop, it runs at or near 60 fps. At some later date, I might try to add an option to remove animations, but its an important feature of an ero game I think.

Playing for first time, there is noticeable delays when advancing dialogue(actually, everywhere, not just dialogue)), makes the text missable and can't understand the context before a decision, any fix? is there a log of text as well? Now that l see, it is just extremely low FPS

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes