NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
So I figured out how to do the debt side quest, but I still can't figure out how to even initiate a conversation with the Baroness. As far as I can tell, I can only talk to her via her hand maiden in her room. She doesn't appear to ever leave her room and even when the hand maiden isn't present the maid still answers the door.

As a side, I noticed the Truth Potion recipe shows the same ingredients as the Sootheweed Tea.
the sootheweed tea is the truth potion. You have to go thru the handmaiden to speak to the Baroness but she will meet u in private if you arrange it through the quest.

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
the sootheweed tea is the truth potion. You have to go thru the handmaiden to speak to the Baroness but she will meet u in private if you arrange it through the quest.
Okay, I was sort of confused when I had a recipe for both sootheweed tea and also a separate recipe for truth potion.

Which quest? I did the debt quest and did the obedience route since I thought that would be the most relevant, but I couldn't talk to her during it when the baroness arrived at the lab to sit quietly and then kneel.

Feb 1, 2018
This game desperately needs a walkthrough. Other than that tho, I do hope in the near future we get to do more than just manipulate the maids and royals. Like for example, maybe train them to be like guards. After all, a few slaves fighting for your behalf isn't a bad idea. Maybe turn them in gladiators or mages. Give them stats as well. Also, I am quite curious what the leverage is for? Will they do favors for us?

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Wheres guide or walkthrough, i just cant understand how to make human essence
Intentional or not, that was pretty funny. You do it by jerking off in bed. But you might need to rest first, because you need willpower.

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Hi, just wanted to report I've got these problems - the third screen is scrying.
Edit: hidden the first img in spoiler tags.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3287092

View attachment 3287093
This is a known bug, it had been fixed in the latest version on my page. It should be able to fix from your current save, but pls let me know if it doesn't.

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
I have a bug where if I try to tarot read either Baronessa Isabel(?) or I don't remember which category, I think it was on the bottom left, then I get thrown into the middle of the goblin shaman ceremony sequence. I also suspect bugs wont let me progress the maid quest and the debt quest, but of course it's impossible to say if it's a bug, me being stupid or the game being obtuse. Could be either.

Reactions: NewGuy2020

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
I have a bug where if I try to tarot read either Baronessa Isabel(?) or I don't remember which category, I think it was on the bottom left, then I get thrown into the middle of the goblin shaman ceremony sequence. I also suspect bugs wont let me progress the maid quest and the debt quest, but of course it's impossible to say if it's a bug, me being stupid or the game being obtuse. Could be either.
woah, thats a weird bug. I will investigate. thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Huurn

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
How do I actrually summon Morloch after initiation? I tried interacting with fire sources, I tried reading the spellbook, nothing

gmork6

Mar 27, 2023
This is a known bug, it had been fixed in the latest version on my page. It should be able to fix from your current save, but pls let me know if it doesn't.
Unfortunately I tried it both in the newest Itch 0.8.2 and 20240120 both. The bug persists.

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Try this.

Use the latest version (0.8.2).

1) Select the hourglass
2) Select "Don't wait"

Does this fix the issue for you? In theory it should solve the issue and it won't return.

(The problem comes from a switch that was not shut off in the previous build. I have fixed the initial failure to shut off the switch, and added in a fail safe that shuts off the switch numerous mundane tasks, such as this one.)

1705981228408.png
Unfortunately I tried it both in the newest Itch 0.8.2 and 20240120 both. The bug persists.

gmork6

Mar 27, 2023
Try this.

Use the latest version (0.8.2).

1) Select the hourglass
2) Select "Don't wait"

Does this fix the issue for you? In theory it should solve the issue and it won't return.

(The problem comes from a switch that was not shut off in the previous build. I have fixed the initial failure to shut off the switch, and added in a fail safe that shuts off the switch numerous mundane tasks, such as this one.)

View attachment 3288383
It worked! Thanks!

Reactions: Vlad and NewGuy2020

pr83

May 5, 2017
Always appreciate when devs make custom assets for the rpgm overworld so not to make it look like every other rpgm eroge. Some of the character arts don't mesh well tho due to conflicting artstyles.
Best of like to you, dev-kun. The setup definitely caters to my preferences. Hopefully we get a lot of hot scenarios featuring hq fullscreen cgs and animations.
Cheers.

Pachoelkrak

Jun 27, 2022
Hi, I'm playing in android with Joi play and find a bug.
I can't read any mission detail

Screenshot_20240123-122951.png

A walkthrough with the missions would be pretty useful

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes