Ryulong Drago

Aug 2, 2017
What kind of funky font is this game using? I have a problem that most of the text is invisible, especially in all menus. Makes the game unplayable. :(

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
I wonder if it was too soon to state this game is in beta, it's still buggy and with very little content, which can also be missed!
The game also lacks important features like the recollection room
The premise is promising but it was frustrating to realize by playing how many things you can't do (or can miss?)

Also capping your maid depravity locks you out of the inspection scenes, suffering from success
Regarding Beta status, its kind of a chicken/egg situation. Without players I don't know what to fix and what is not working well. But I will be crafting new updates every month.

I will make sure to add a recollection room.

Hmm...can you send a screen cap of what you mean on locking you out of the inspection scenes? You should be able to inspect her indefinitely.

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
What kind of funky font is this game using? I have a problem that most of the text is invisible, especially in all menus. Makes the game unplayable. :(
it uses Yoster Island font. Have not run into this error before. Can you send a screen cap and let me know what version you are using and what system you are running it on?

ssschn

Oct 7, 2020
Great game!

Just I dont understand how to summon Molloch? Nothing happens when i push the totem.
This is after I have died and been reborn.

Reactions: NewGuy2020

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Great game!

Just I dont understand how to summon Molloch? Nothing happens when i push the totem.
This is after I have died and been reborn.
Thank you! You can't summon him again in this version. You have reached the end of this build. I'll try to include another interaction with him in the next version next month.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Where do you find the powdered iron?
Hmm..
Okay i bite.
So when you leave the castle and enter the rpgmaker type map, immediately below the castle is the village that you can enter. That village has a blacksmith. Talk to guy inside and pick "Ask about.." option where you can ask for the powdered iron.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kaliteros

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Updated on and added a LINUX version. Current most updated version is 0.8.2 Note I don't have a linux machine, so it is untested.

Bugs fixed:
*Face Cream recipe not appearing in the bookshelf.
*Also fixed a bug where portraits and backgrounds were moving around after the maid-paddling/uniform inspection scene.

Please note saves from previous builds may not work in newer builds. Especially from the alpha version that was released on here in December. Would recommend starting from a new game.

Reactions: Vlad

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
How do you unlock paddle training?

Where do you learn more about the evidence and find the evidence for the Baroness' debt?

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
How do you unlock paddle training?

Where do you learn more about the evidence and find the evidence for the Baroness' debt?
For the debt, you need to convince the jeweler to give you the evidence. Either you need to manipulate him, or use a potion to make you more intimidating/or convincing.

For the paddle training, you need to convince the Baroness to let you discipline your servants.

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
For the debt, you need to convince the jeweler to give you the evidence. Either you need to manipulate him, or use a potion to make you more intimidating/or convincing.

For the paddle training, you need to convince the Baroness to let you discipline your servants.
So I figured out how to do the debt side quest, but I still can't figure out how to even initiate a conversation with the Baroness. As far as I can tell, I can only talk to her via her hand maiden in her room. She doesn't appear to ever leave her room and even when the hand maiden isn't present the maid still answers the door.

As a side, I noticed the Truth Potion recipe shows the same ingredients as the Sootheweed Tea.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes