NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
same problem black screen some time 2 :(
Problem is there is an old version on this thread. Fix below.
Try this.

Use the latest version (0.8.2). ( )

1) Select the hourglass
2) Select "Don't wait"

Does this fix the issue for you? In theory it should solve the issue and it won't return.

(The problem comes from a switch that was not shut off in the previous build. I have fixed the initial failure to shut off the switch, and added in a fail safe that shuts off the switch numerous mundane tasks, such as this one.)

View attachment 3288383

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
delete the game and wait for fixed! to many bug even i can't count
View attachment 3290256
which version are you using? The latest build 0.8.2. Are you on an android? There is no android build so it won't work unless its run on a PC or Mac. And the Linux version also doesn't really work. But others have told me the PC and MAC versions are relatively bu gfree.

Last edited:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
So the savegames from the demo are loading, but don't really work?

Example if talking to the handmaiden, her sprite is flying across the screen, and the backdrop doesn't seem right either.

Also there is no way to talk to the queen about anything except the facial cream, meaning unlocking the servant punishment isn't possible.

And i still get those error / crashes from clicking on random wall objects.

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
So the savegames from the demo are loading, but don't really work?

Example if talking to the handmaiden, her sprite is flying across the screen, and the backdrop doesn't seem right either.

Also there is no way to talk to the queen about anything except the facial cream, meaning unlocking the servant punishment isn't possible.

And i still get those error / crashes from clicking on random wall objects.
which version are you using and what system are u running on?

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
PC, and the beta version you posted here before the moderators updated the thread
Ok. That one is old. You can download this on . 0.8.2 which has the fix in it for the floating portraits. Your save file should work if you follow these instructions:

Use the latest version (0.8.2).

1) Select the hourglass
2) Select "Don't wait"

Does this fix the issue for you? In theory it should solve the issue and it won't return.

(The problem comes from a switch that was not shut off in the previous build. I have fixed the initial failure to shut off the switch, and added in a fail safe that shuts off the switch numerous mundane tasks, such as this one.)

1705981228408.png

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Use the latest version (0.8.2).

1) Select the hourglass
2) Select "Don't wait"

The flying handmaiden is fixed.

But i still can't talk to the baroness, other than "facial cream". Also this quest stage is infinitely repeatable without using up items, but the quest never completes.

Reactions: NewGuy2020

scqwq

Jun 25, 2020
Hey, all. I'm the Dev of this game. I created it using a lot of placeholder art that captured the gist of what I was going for while I worked on completing the art for it. The farmboy for example in the intro now has a fully animated portrait that I made. The public Beta will be launched later this month. That will have almost all of the placeholder art removed.

If you want to follow my progress or support my work you can check out my and .
How to spank maid

scqwq

Jun 25, 2020
“NewGuy2020,帖子:12762493,成员:2930860” said:
对于债务,您需要说服珠宝商为您提供证据。要么你需要操纵他,要么使用药水让你更吓人/或更有说服力。

对于划桨训练,你需要说服男爵夫人让你管教你的仆人。
[/引用]
to persuade baroness如何

scqwq

Jun 25, 2020
For the debt, you need to convince the jeweler to give you the evidence. Either you need to manipulate him, or use a potion to make you more intimidating/or convincing.

For the paddle training, you need to convince the Baroness to let you discipline your servants.
how to persuade baroness?

scqwq

Jun 25, 2020
“NewGuy2020,帖子:12782972,成员:2930860” said:
我不小心锁定了此选项,我正在开发补丁来修复它,并希望尽快完成(今天或明天)。
[/引用]
?这意味着女仆在当前版本中不能受到纪律处分,对吧

scqwq

Jun 25, 2020
“NewGuy2020,帖子:12782972,成员:2930860” said:
我不小心锁定了此选项,我正在开发补丁来修复它,并希望尽快完成(今天或明天)。
[/引用]
我一直在做面霜的一项任务,而另一项任务就是无法完成,因为没有材料

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Sadly, that is correct. Maids can't be disciplined in this version, but I'm working on it at this moment. Hopefully the patch will be uploaded today or tomorrow.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes