AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
OK. Can you pls share your save file? Ill take a look.
Lewd Drawings quest is still bugged to some degree. Unable to trigger it by visiting the Baron in the afternoon. Provided save is after having completed the Depravity quest but have tested on earlier saves where i was still midway through the Depravity quest to no avail. These saves were imported from the version before bug fix release. They were tested on both versions.

• Hey there
Reactions: NewGuy2020

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Ok, fixed and tested. Updating the thread, it should be available here shortly.

Available on itch and free patr/substar post now.

Whoever tests it first, please let me know that the game works for you as well!

Lewd Drawings quest is still bugged to some degree. Unable to trigger it by visiting the Baron in the afternoon. Provided save is after having completed the Depravity quest but have tested on earlier saves where i was still midway through the Depravity quest to no avail. These saves were imported from the version before bug fix release. They were tested on both versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Sovereign

minanoh

Feb 21, 2018
save doesnt even show up

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
That save was for me to test.

But if you mean that you can't load the save when you put it in the save folder, it needs a global save file.

Try this. From a new install, start a new game and save it as save 1. This should create the global save file.

Then paste your saved save file into the save folder and try to load it. Should work.
save doesnt even show up

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
Ok, fixed and tested. Updating the thread, it should be available here shortly.

Available on itch and free patr/substar post now.

Whoever tests it first, please let me know that the game works for you as well!
Seems to work for me. I wasn't able to trigger the event in baron office before and now it's ok

• Yay, new update!

bad-habits2

Jan 26, 2023
is there some save immediately after shaman ritual, my game crashed twice recently. i hate to grind it all from the beginning third time

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
How did it crash? I've implemented graphics patches that should fix the crashing. Or was the crash on an old version?
is there some save immediately after shaman ritual, my game crashed twice recently. i hate to grind it all from the beginning third time

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCourtMagician-0.11.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

bad-habits2

Jan 26, 2023
If you saved your game from the crash, that should work, in the new version.

i just started playing from beginning, and once i told baroness i know about her jeweler debt i got stuck in loop, conversation now keeps repeating itself, and i can't do nothing about it, nor save a game. if i exit the game, i will lose all the progress, again :D

• Hey there

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
I'm really sorry that happened to you again.

Did you try completing the loop two or three times? It wont exit? or Hold down escape key?
i just started playing from beginning, and once i told baroness i know about her jeweler debt i got stuck in loop, conversation now keeps repeating itself, and i can't do nothing about it, nor save a game. if i exit the game, i will lose all the progress, again :D

bad-habits2

Jan 26, 2023
I'm really sorry that happened to you again.

Did you try completing the loop two or three times? It wont exit? or Hold down escape key?
yes, i completed it 10-20 times, but kept looping. also tried with escape and other buttons, once i pressed f5 it took me to starting screen and all progress was gone

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes