NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Plan for Ver 14

Version 13 is out for all premium subscribers (here: and here: ) and, have to say I love it! The new paddling scene with the Baroness is *chef's kiss*. We will be having at least one more major update before the end of the year. I'm targeting November 21st.
Plan14.png
Here's what we have planned for Nov 21:
*BJ Scene with Maid
*Baronessa (blonde daughter) interactive animated spanking scene
*New Maid Animated Portraits (multiple hair/breast variations)
*New Maid Cleaning portraits (with multiple outfits)
*New Quest to unlock Baronessa (noble daughters) Training

Support us on Patreon!
Support us on Subscribestar!

I already have the art work done for all of the above, its just a matter of animating and programming it. Animating and programming it is no small task, but at this point I have developed a pretty streamlined pipeline so (knock on wood) it should all progress smoothly.

Once the current art is implemented in game we will be focusing on the slave progression. This is where Greely gradually transforms the ladies of the castle into his harem of "Lust Slaves" that will enable him to perform the ritual that brings the lust-demon Molloch back to the world.
MaidClean.png

The slave progression will focus on obedience (BDSM) and depravity (sex) training according to the guidance and traditions of the goblin shamans. This will include some dark, erotic rituals with (optional) piercings for some special slave-jewelry. Credit to one of our supporters for this idea!

Additionally we have made dramatic strides on the back end in integrating the animation system with the ink dialog system. This continues to make the implementation process moves exponentially faster in a snow-ball cycle. So with every update where add new frameworks and programming, we can re-use those programs to make subsequent content updates faster. For example, the first uniform inspection scene took me about a week to implement, but adding two additional scenes only took me about a day and half.

Support us on Patreon!

Bottom line is that the content continues to come out at an incredible pace, and I'm optimistic that we can have a completed 1.0 version of the game by the end of 2025.
MaidCleanPixels.png
One of the main things that has helped increase the pace of production is outsourcing some of the major art pieces. While its a bit of a bummer because I enjoy making the art myself, the speed has picked up dramatically and the quality has also improved on some key pieces like the Baroness spanking and the pixel art ladies.

Currently all of the money that comes out of these supporter platforms goes directly back into the game, and primarily into new art. So all supporters are getting an excellent return on their money and increasing the speed of production!

If you like what we do and want to see this game reach its conclusion and full potential, pls consider supporting us!

On that note, here are some key features that will be in the pipeline for next year.

Support us on Patreon!

New Year:
*New Slaves Quest and Initiation Ceremony
*Maid-Sex
*Baroness Corruption 2
*Baronessa (noble daughter Corruption)
*Baronessa2 (redhead daughter) interactive animated spanking scene
*Breast enlargement/reduction potions
*Pregnancy

Support us on Patreon!

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
can you change text word in game ?
You may change the gamefont.css file in Court Magician\www\fonts. Default font is yoster.ttf
CSS:
@font-face {
    font-family: GameFont;
    src: url("yoster.ttf");
}
Just paste your favorite font between "". This will change menu, inventory font.
Also you need change fonts in plugins.js here Court Magician\www\js. For example change Font Filenames and Font Families with your favorite fonts.
JavaScript:
{
    "name": "YEP_LoadCustomFonts",
    "status": true,
    "description": "v1.01 Load custom fonts from the /fonts/ folder. This will\nallow you to use custom fonts without installing them.",
    "parameters": {
        "Font Filenames": "Boi.ttf, quill.ttf, SANTO___.ttf, sulatko.ttf, AGoblinAppears-o2aV.ttf, AncientModernTales-a7Po.ttf, NineteenEightySeven-MzMJ.ttf, NineteenNinetySix-lWzq.ttf, PrincessSavesYou-o7KV.ttf, SuperLegendBoy-4w8Y.ttf, TinyIslanders-nOYg.ttf, yoster.ttf, VINERITC.TTF",
        "Font Families": "Boi, quill, SANTO___, sulatko, AGoblinAppears-o2aV, AncientModernTales-a7Po, NineteenEightySeven-MzMJ, NineteenNinetySix-lWzq, PrincessSavesYou-o7KV, SuperLegendBoy-4w8Y, TinyIslanders-nOYg, yoster, VINERITC"
    }
},
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Does the new updates imply improved performance(lesser requirements) or will remain the same? Just a question in regards of game design and optimization(meaning, a learning question).

A different question: Is it possible in the future to romance characters using, more pure ways? "Lighter" in other words while of course not straying too far from the original course. Of course, l mean, on certain characters, not everyone.

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
I don't know that the performance is drastically improved in terms of requirements. I run the game on my laptop without issue though. The biggest problem now is it takes ~45 sec for initial game load, but I'm hoping I can eliminate that load time once I can figure out how to compile the dialog system.

Regarding romancing the characters...not really. Greely is basically an ugly, evil wizard. I didn't want to offer "nice" ways of interacting because for some people (like myself) I tend to pick the good guy/nice guy options in games because of my irl conscience and morality.

However, the point of the game is to play as the "bad" guy. And I dont want the player to feel bad about playing Greely as he is.

That said, he can sort of make people like him. there is an "affection" meter to determine how much someone actually likes Greely. Greely tends to come at it from a manipulation point of view though. He may try to get someone to "like" him, through potions or manipulation, but it is basically only for his own selfish purposes.

I toyed with the idea of giving Greely some kind of "soul-mate" in the game that loves Greely for who he is, and I still might. But at the end of the day this isn't rally a romance-type of game, so I dont really think that it fits. We will seee.

Does the new updates imply improved performance(lesser requirements) or will remain the same? Just a question in regards of game design and optimization(meaning, a learning question).

A different question: Is it possible in the future to romance characters using, more pure ways? "Lighter" in other words while of course not straying too far from the original course. Of course, l mean, on certain characters, not everyone.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know that the performance is drastically improved in terms of requirements. I run the game on my laptop without issue though. The biggest problem now is it takes ~45 sec for initial game load, but I'm hoping I can eliminate that load time once I can figure out how to compile the dialog system.

Regarding romancing the characters...not really. Greely is basically an ugly, evil wizard. I didn't want to offer "nice" ways of interacting because for some people (like myself) I tend to pick the good guy/nice guy options in games because of my irl conscience and morality.

However, the point of the game is to play as the "bad" guy. And I dont want the player to feel bad about playing Greely as he is.

That said, he can sort of make people like him. there is an "affection" meter to determine how much someone actually likes Greely. Greely tends to come at it from a manipulation point of view though. He may try to get someone to "like" him, through potions or manipulation, but it is basically only for his own selfish purposes.

I toyed with the idea of giving Greely some kind of "soul-mate" in the game that loves Greely for who he is, and I still might. But at the end of the day this isn't rally a romance-type of game, so I dont really think that it fits. We will seee.
True Evil or for better word, "selfish" style of gameplay or storytelling is really rare to see in games. With all the games l have played. playing "evil" is not exactly evil and more akin to trope likes. That's why l never found it entertaining in other games.
But here? l hope it will be immersive as in, going after your own goals and not letting others stop you. Of course, some love or better, respect to loyal partners could be acceptable. It reminds me a bit of Warhammer 40k with how dark the world is, there is no light there, everything is serious. A great setting to show being selfish or being the good guy(which gets lamented if you try to save people, an interesting plot twist).

• Hey there
Reactions: NewGuy2020
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes