NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Hey thanks for your comment.

I'm working on an update for September that should fix the distilled water bug, and the scrying and I will include some way of getting more quicksilver.

The problem with the maid looking like a puzzle piece will be resolved when we finish her redesign.

Appreciate the support and feel free to message me any game suggestions for things that you would like to see, or to report bugs, you can send them on discord or here and I will work to fix them.

There are too many problems. It has improved, but ugh, it's annoying. Where is more truesilver. You can muck up scrying, and it gives the next quest you can not make distilled water. At what point can't you make distilled water? The mechanics need base catalysts and the. Distilled water goes in 1 slot, just well water. Buzz, the game is broken. It needs the other two slots with ingredients. Otherwise, alchemy doesn't work. But the recipe is for well water distilled, producing distilled water. Game broken. WTF. Your first recipe. It doesn't make the first recipe in the game. Plenty of examples of this. You read books and you don't have the intermediate book in communication, but you can learn the intermediate skill. Where is the true silver and other ingredients.

The artwork has patterns on it, where it was glued together. What is with that. It looks like they were sewn together like frankenstien zombies big stitches on their arms and legs where the patterns merge together. Smooth that down it makes it worse.

Hopefully it gets darker. He has dungeon. It is funny. But it had a lot of bugs where many have improved but more remain.

Reactions: tamburin1

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
No problem! Yes, we will definitely make good use of the dungeon. :)

If you send me your save, I will fix it and add the distilled water and quicksilver back in.

Thank you for the game. I like it. It's funny. I hope the dungeon above the stairs gets employed.

I was harsh. I like it, I've played it the past two updates. I was simply annoyed because I had used all the truesilver on scrying potions, but still had the quest for the maid with it and the tea. I gave the tea and somehow gave a scrying potion, scried on the Baron, it unlocked the quest of pretending to be the Baron. I researched the recipe needed, and I couldn't make the distilled water. It was annoying. Super annoying.

I am happy the renders are getting a Polish.

I can't wait to play it. Thanks

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Fixed the Distilled Water bug.

Will upload the fixed version shortly.

Massive update planned for the premium version ( / ) coming in 2 weeks.

New sprites, new animated portraits, new quests, new punishment and lewd scenes.

At this point, all money (and then some!) that goes to patreon/substar goes directly back into new assets!

If you like what we're making, pls consider supporting us!

Here's a little taste of whats to come for the premium update:
1724527103581.png

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCourtMagician-0.12.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Massive Update Coming in 2 weeks!

Hello my perverse friends and fellow deviants of lusty adventures!

This is an update on the game, adapted from my substar and patron pages.

It has been a month since I have sent you an update and boy do I have some juicy new details for you. Muhahahaha!

When I say this coming update is massive I mean its massive. At least in the speed, quality and quantity of art assets coming with the next update.

Here is a little taste:

I’m going to talk about the updates in a sec, but before I do I’m just going to say that I’m spending about 200% of the revenue of this game every month on new art assets, plus working on the game itself an obscenely unhealthy amount.

I do that because I’m obsessed and passionate about this game, but I do want you to know that every dollar that is spent here gets a huge return in new content. So if you like this game and want to see it get populated with new art, gameplay and story

To encourage and reward our supporters, we will not be regularly releasing new content for free anymore. The for a few months. In January of next year, I will update the free version with the new content.

Ok, on to the updates coming out.

Updates Coming:

New Animated Portraits-we are working with one of our FAVORITE ARTISTS in the world, to update some of our weakest portraits into the new style. These portraits are animated, they have nude and lingerie versions, they talk and they have emotions.

This is an ass-load of work up front, but the nice thing is that once the work is done, these now just work like puppets and I can create new scenes as easily as creating a text file.

I’m also converting the map sprites of the maids and noble ladies of the castle. This includes all new sexy/cute animations for dancing/cleaning and special sprites for sitting and sleeping.

To go along with these new animations we have added in some new “tasks” that the ladies can be ordered to do, to include dancing in varying states of undress and some more shall we say …lewd … requests.

Speaking of Lewd requests, this will not be available in tiny pixelated form, but in fully rendered, interactive and animated glory.

This includes an obedience training mission for our haughty Baroness, and some much needed stress relief for Greely at the hands (and mouth) of our lovely but disobedient maid. We also have a new bonus CG of the demoness Promiscua, one of the 3 concubines of the Lust Demon Molloch.

You can see some of the highlights in our title image.

On top of all of the above we have been moving to a more dynamic dialog system that is becoming more powerful by the day. The NPCs remember things that were done/said to them and will react to the player accordingly.

This is done through a powerful dialog system scripted with “Ink”, a storytelling software that allows me to create dialog and story in a text editor with nearly infinite variation for the character and the characters traits. This also has the added benefit of eliminating the bugs that occur with dialog sometimes (like the black screen).

Of course this is a metric FUCK TON of work, but on the plus side, if you are interested in helping out with adding or editing dialog it is very easy to do. So I’m hoping to leverage some of our growing community for that.

Speaking of story we’ve added new scrying scenes to peep on the Baronessa’s in varying states of undress, we are wrapping up the Lewd Drawing story with some rudimentary detective mechanics and we are introducing a new story that will enable Greely to become the tutor of the Baroness’s two young (but very much ADULT) daughters.

The target date to get all of this out is about 2 weeks. It might be done by the 8th of September, it might be done by the following weekend, but no later than that.

While all of this is cooking, I have even MORE stuff in the works for the next update. This is already getting long so I won’t go into it here. I’ll tell you about when the update is released.

For our I have some uncensored artwork and videos that I will be sharing soon.

I hope that you enjoy this game. I am pouring all of my money, time and energy into it to make something amazing for you. A fantasy of mischief, mayhem, manipulation and lusty adventure!

If you like what we are doing, please consider giving us your , it immediately gets turned around into more content (and motivates me to keep going!).

Your wickedly perverse creator of games.

NewGuy

Support us on Patrn/Substr!

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Massive Update Coming in 2 weeks!

Hello my perverse friends and fellow deviants of lusty adventures!

This is an update on the game, adapted from my substar and patron pages.

It has been a month since I have sent you an update and boy do I have some juicy new details for you. Muhahahaha!

When I say this coming update is massive I mean its massive. At least in the speed, quality and quantity of art assets coming with the next update.

Here is a little taste:

I’m going to talk about the updates in a sec, but before I do I’m just going to say that I’m spending about 200% of the revenue of this game every month on new art assets, plus working on the game itself an obscenely unhealthy amount.

I do that because I’m obsessed and passionate about this game, but I do want you to know that every dollar that is spent here gets a huge return in new content. So if you like this game and want to see it get populated with new art, gameplay and story

To encourage and reward our supporters, we will not be regularly releasing new content for free anymore. The for a few months. In January of next year, I will update the free version with the new content.

Ok, on to the updates coming out.

Updates Coming:

New Animated Portraits-we are working with one of our FAVORITE ARTISTS in the world, to update some of our weakest portraits into the new style. These portraits are animated, they have nude and lingerie versions, they talk and they have emotions.

This is an ass-load of work up front, but the nice thing is that once the work is done, these now just work like puppets and I can create new scenes as easily as creating a text file.

I’m also converting the map sprites of the maids and noble ladies of the castle. This includes all new sexy/cute animations for dancing/cleaning and special sprites for sitting and sleeping.

To go along with these new animations we have added in some new “tasks” that the ladies can be ordered to do, to include dancing in varying states of undress and some more shall we say …lewd … requests.

Speaking of Lewd requests, this will not be available in tiny pixelated form, but in fully rendered, interactive and animated glory.

This includes an obedience training mission for our haughty Baroness, and some much needed stress relief for Greely at the hands (and mouth) of our lovely but disobedient maid. We also have a new bonus CG of the demoness Promiscua, one of the 3 concubines of the Lust Demon Molloch.

You can see some of the highlights in our title image.

On top of all of the above we have been moving to a more dynamic dialog system that is becoming more powerful by the day. The NPCs remember things that were done/said to them and will react to the player accordingly.

This is done through a powerful dialog system scripted with “Ink”, a storytelling software that allows me to create dialog and story in a text editor with nearly infinite variation for the character and the characters traits. This also has the added benefit of eliminating the bugs that occur with dialog sometimes (like the black screen).

Of course this is a metric FUCK TON of work, but on the plus side, if you are interested in helping out with adding or editing dialog it is very easy to do. So I’m hoping to leverage some of our growing community for that.

Speaking of story we’ve added new scrying scenes to peep on the Baronessa’s in varying states of undress, we are wrapping up the Lewd Drawing story with some rudimentary detective mechanics and we are introducing a new story that will enable Greely to become the tutor of the Baroness’s two young (but very much ADULT) daughters.

The target date to get all of this out is about 2 weeks. It might be done by the 8th of September, it might be done by the following weekend, but no later than that.

While all of this is cooking, I have even MORE stuff in the works for the next update. This is already getting long so I won’t go into it here. I’ll tell you about when the update is released.

For our I have some uncensored artwork and videos that I will be sharing soon.

I hope that you enjoy this game. I am pouring all of my money, time and energy into it to make something amazing for you. A fantasy of mischief, mayhem, manipulation and lusty adventure!

If you like what we are doing, please consider giving us your , it immediately gets turned around into more content (and motivates me to keep going!).

Your wickedly perverse creator of games.

NewGuy

Support us on Patrn/Substr!
Love the update NewGuy2020 :giggle::love::love::devilish:

I appreciate the direction that TCM is taking for the new art style. Baroness looks sexy asf! I think the new design is taking on a more "cartoonish" inspired look and feel. Excited to see new updates on the art and content!

if you are interested in helping out with adding or editing dialog it is very easy to do. So I’m hoping to leverage some of our growing community for that
I'd be happy to help with this if needed. I have good grammar and editing skills. I've proofread some work in the past on a volunteerism basis (not on F95) but on other projects IRL. Feel free to send me a DM and I'll do my best to help out.

dynamic dialog system that is becoming more powerful by the day. The NPCs remember things that were done/said to them and will react to the player accordingly
Ah and reactive-based dialogue systems. That's cool, makes the gaming experience more immersive if NPCs recall the actions that were done/said to them. Really nice, excited to see this in more action in upcoming updates!

FallenWon

Aug 9, 2019
Hmm. Worked for me. I assume that you put it in the right spot? water as base and mixed with distill?

I'll try and make a new build and see if that helps. Is that the only potion not working?

In the meantime, here's your save with 15 distilled waters.
View attachment 3883381
I was having problems making Distilled Waters also. The problem seemed to occur when I had scrolled to the end of the potion list, figure out I needed a Distilled Water, so I scroller further to the right (rolling back to the left side). Exiting the room and re-entering seemed to fix it.

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
New Update Ver 13.0 Changelog and Plan for Next Release
The Update is finally here! It was significantly more work than I had intended which caused some delays, but I'm very happy with the results.

The new Baroness spanking scene is particularly fun and I'm sure that you all will enjoy it! Now first things first, let me tell you what the new content is for this update and then I will tell you about some of the known issues and the plans for the next update.
BaronessSpank.png
New Content:
*New Spanking Scene with Baroness
*New Blackmail Quest with Baroness (with images and sprites)
*Finished Lewd Drawing Quest
*New Animated portraits for Baronessa1
*New Animated portraits for Baronessa2
*New Sprites for Baronessa1
*New Sprites for Baronessa2
*New Sprites for Maids
*New Sprites for Sitting
*New Sprites for Dancing
*New Sprites for Cleaning
*Peep on Baronessa1
*Peep on Baronessa2
*Scrying Bowl animation
*Can buy Quicksilver from Tanner/Jeweler
*Can gather Sootheweed by Forest Pool

The animated Spanking Scene is gated off with 20 leverage points (so technically, anything that increases leverage can access the scene), but if Greely does not have the leverage points it launches the new Blackmail quest "Fool's Gold". This quest is also a lot of fun and it involves the fireform spell, a new potion recipe, a new forgery event and new CGs.

The new spanking is easily my new favorite scene and let's just say that I have been spending a lot of time "enjoying" it. I have also added in a lot of animations into the back-end so that this scene will become a lot more interactive. Currently you can use the paddle or riding crop and one of multiple outfits. However, I have created additional animations for talking and emotions which I will work on integrating.
BaronessaSprites.png
The Baronessas (Baron's daughters) have new portraits and Greely can peep on them in the secret passageways to learn a bit more of their secrets.

I've also integrated a lot of the skills, tasks and interactions into all of the characters. The idea is that every NPC should be able to be manipulated, trained, etc and we are getting a lot closer to achieving that goal.

Known Issues:
The biggest problem right now is the initial load time. When launching the game on my desktop, the game takes ~45-60 seconds to load. This is unacceptably slow and has to do with loading a bunch of text files for the ink system. Once loaded, the game works absolutely fine, but this is a bummer that needs to be addressed. I’m working on trying to find a way to cut down on this load. If you have any ideas, pls let me know.
ScryingBowl.png
I'm also working on improving the scrying skill. I’ve added a little bowl animation and it looks super cool, but it is also still a bit buggy. Honestly, the whole scrying thing has limited use at present and so I will be converting it into ink. Once it is in ink, it should work fine and will allow for a lot more content to be added quickly, but it is still currently in the more cumbersome native RPGmaker interface.

Finally, the task system for assigning tasks to your maids is not super-reliable yet. The dancing task works, but is too short and the “gathering ingredients” task doesn’t work at all yet.

I think that I can clean this up relatively quickly, and if so, I will include a patch in a week or two to fix it.

Going forward:
Sadly, I wasn’t able to incorporate the Maid BJ into this update. I have all of the artwork done for it, but this build was already late so I had to make the tough decision to hold off on it for this update.
BJ.png
I will definitely be including it in the next update though along with a lot additional new content. Having backers on Patreon and Subscribestar has enabled me to contract out some of the art work which makes the whole process much faster and the quality of the art so good!

In the next update I will be updating the main maid sprites. I have two variations of the new maid so this will give them a little bit more distinction beyond hair color/style, additionally they will now include animated mouths for talking and more expressions.
MaidsOldNew.png

Finally, I’m keenly aware that there isn’t actually any “sex” in the game yet. There is spanking, bjs, hjs and anal, but no straight sex. As such I will be working on getting this going along with the much requested impregnation.

I will also be working on some mechanics to make more ingredients repeatable so that you don’t need to hunt around for them too much.

As always, I’m super appreciative of all your support: especially , but also support through playing, feedback and bug-testing.

Please keep it coming! As long as you keep supporting me, I’ll keep making this game into the most depraved and lusty adventure imaginable.

If you would like to , you can access it with the .

Game Link:

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2022
New Update Ver 13.0 Changelog and Plan for Next Release
The Update is finally here! It was significantly more work than I had intended which caused some delays, but I'm very happy with the results.

The new Baroness spanking scene is particularly fun and I'm sure that you all will enjoy it! Now first things first, let me tell you what the new content is for this update and then I will tell you about some of the known issues and the plans for the next update.
View attachment 4057493
New Content:
*New Spanking Scene with Baroness
*New Blackmail Quest with Baroness (with images and sprites)
*Finished Lewd Drawing Quest
*New Animated portraits for Baronessa1
*New Animated portraits for Baronessa2
*New Sprites for Baronessa1
*New Sprites for Baronessa2
*New Sprites for Maids
*New Sprites for Sitting
*New Sprites for Dancing
*New Sprites for Cleaning
*Peep on Baronessa1
*Peep on Baronessa2
*Scrying Bowl animation
*Can buy Quicksilver from Tanner/Jeweler
*Can gather Sootheweed by Forest Pool

The animated Spanking Scene is gated off with 20 leverage points (so technically, anything that increases leverage can access the scene), but if Greely does not have the leverage points it launches the new Blackmail quest "Fool's Gold". This quest is also a lot of fun and it involves the fireform spell, a new potion recipe, a new forgery event and new CGs.

The new spanking is easily my new favorite scene and let's just say that I have been spending a lot of time "enjoying" it. I have also added in a lot of animations into the back-end so that this scene will become a lot more interactive. Currently you can use the paddle or riding crop and one of multiple outfits. However, I have created additional animations for talking and emotions which I will work on integrating.
View attachment 4057495
The Baronessas (Baron's daughters) have new portraits and Greely can peep on them in the secret passageways to learn a bit more of their secrets.

I've also integrated a lot of the skills, tasks and interactions into all of the characters. The idea is that every NPC should be able to be manipulated, trained, etc and we are getting a lot closer to achieving that goal.

Known Issues:
The biggest problem right now is the initial load time. When launching the game on my desktop, the game takes ~45-60 seconds to load. This is unacceptably slow and has to do with loading a bunch of text files for the ink system. Once loaded, the game works absolutely fine, but this is a bummer that needs to be addressed. I’m working on trying to find a way to cut down on this load. If you have any ideas, pls let me know.
View attachment 4057497
I'm also working on improving the scrying skill. I’ve added a little bowl animation and it looks super cool, but it is also still a bit buggy. Honestly, the whole scrying thing has limited use at present and so I will be converting it into ink. Once it is in ink, it should work fine and will allow for a lot more content to be added quickly, but it is still currently in the more cumbersome native RPGmaker interface.

Finally, the task system for assigning tasks to your maids is not super-reliable yet. The dancing task works, but is too short and the “gathering ingredients” task doesn’t work at all yet.

I think that I can clean this up relatively quickly, and if so, I will include a patch in a week or two to fix it.

Going forward:
Sadly, I wasn’t able to incorporate the Maid BJ into this update. I have all of the artwork done for it, but this build was already late so I had to make the tough decision to hold off on it for this update.
View attachment 4057500
I will definitely be including it in the next update though along with a lot additional new content. Having backers on Patreon and Subscribestar has enabled me to contract out some of the art work which makes the whole process much faster and the quality of the art so good!

In the next update I will be updating the main maid sprites. I have two variations of the new maid so this will give them a little bit more distinction beyond hair color/style, additionally they will now include animated mouths for talking and more expressions.
View attachment 4057501

Finally, I’m keenly aware that there isn’t actually any “sex” in the game yet. There is spanking, bjs, hjs and anal, but no straight sex. As such I will be working on getting this going along with the much requested impregnation.

I will also be working on some mechanics to make more ingredients repeatable so that you don’t need to hunt around for them too much.

As always, I’m super appreciative of all your support: especially , but also support through playing, feedback and bug-testing.

Please keep it coming! As long as you keep supporting me, I’ll keep making this game into the most depraved and lusty adventure imaginable.

If you would like to , you can access it with the .

Game Link:

will old saves work?

May 2, 2019
I cant use the essential tools idk how to use the mod tool i placed it in the folder with the game how do you activate it

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
I'm not exactly sure what the essential tools are, but others who have used save editors, have told me that it breaks the game. We have a lot of custom coding.

I cant use the essential tools idk how to use the mod tool i placed it in the folder with the game how do you activate it

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes