TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It is when he goes and have sex with "the fire girl", then he comes back and talked to his girlfriend. I don't remember if it had something before that, but yea, his girlfriend is ok if he has sex and tells her.
yeah, I found it in the code, it is v4, the whole conversation feels articial and as if it was there just because the dev doesn't want to have a cheating tag since they never had a clear breakup, just not my thing at all.

Reactions: underoath27

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
yeah, I found it in the code, it is v4, the whole conversation feels articial and as if it was there just because the dev doesn't want to have a cheating tag since they never had a clear breakup, just not my thing at all.
I don't remember the exact line, but there is a line saying something like "We decided not to try the long-distance thing" and that's fairly early on as far as I remember.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I don't remember the exact line, but there is a line saying something like "We decided not to try the long-distance thing" and that's fairly early on as far as I remember.
that is on v4, wich happens after the Sura thing that is on the end of v3
edit: if that whole conversation was in v1 than I would have zero problems, but since it isn't, as I've said this game just isn't for me.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
That's it. No luck on any device.
Usually these kind of problems have something to do with the latest OS android version which is OS11, this game works fine running JoiPlay with OS9 which I'm currently use. But why go such trouble when you can just play this game with the unofficial android port right?

The Coven (v0.6) unofficial android port

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I must say what a 'charmer' MC is...30 words in whole update,but hey that was a looot of titties:love: and hell of a way for threesome,lol

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Usually these kind of problems have something to do with the latest OS android version which is OS11, this game works fine running JoiPlay with OS9 which I'm currently use. But why go such trouble when you can just play this game with the unofficial android port right?

The Coven (v0.6) unofficial android port
Android
Thank you for Android port. I use joiplay when Android ports aren't available. Seems I can't get an old version of joiplay so I am stuck.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update, really appreciate your ongoing effort. I enjoy it quite a lot.
Given the incident with the cars, I'd expect the witches to make training him to control his power(s) a much higher priority. I thought his issues with his vision was pretty amusing.
Looking forward to what comes next. Thanks for your hard work.

Reactions: punisher2099

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unoffficial Android Port of:

The Coven [v0.7] [Former Flame] + LaikDink WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider checking/supporting my and as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

Last edited:

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Ugh. I'd forgotten what terrible bitches the woods dryads were. And what a complete joke the whole episode is. "I got taken under threat of violence and brutally assaulted and beaten and burned, but that's ok 'cause I got to wet my dick".

I wonder if all my good memories of this game are somehow fabricated, because right now I'm dreading moving forward with the story. Please tell me it gets better from here...

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Wasn't this game a lesbofest with only one likable girl who is a straight redhead? Why doesn't it have lesbian tag? Also if dev wanted a lesbian game he should've just made a female mc instead of baiting people.
You've got the wrong game. This VN goes more "Every female wants MC and he has a magic cock that sends women into ecstasy".

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Checked the renders and remembered that I am correct. Mother had a wife, sister had a girlfriend and teacher was a lesbian too. The question is why doesn't it have the tag, was it changed?
Yeah, that. I guess they overlooked lesbian tag, but in context of the story/setting it kind of makes sense. ( Was it something that having witches can't have sex with ordinary men or..?). Luckily, MC is here to set them back straight. ;)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Checked the renders and remembered that I am correct. Mother had a wife, sister had a girlfriend and teacher was a lesbian too. The question is why doesn't it have the tag, was it changed?
There isn't any lesbian sex shown so no tag for now. And according to the developer any lesbian content later will likely be skippable or avoidable, depending on context. Most of the women in the setting do have some bisexual dealing before the MC meets them because that is the nature of their society, no men. Now most of them are very interested in him.

The mother and her wife are on the verge of breaking up with each other and both starting to feel the pull of attraction towards the MC.

There is a running joke about the middle sister and her friend specifically not being lesbians.

The only girl who isn't already a fan of the MC isn't even showing any lesbianism reasons for not liking him, and will probably fall for him soon enough.

This game has all the making of a harem game where the MC builds a harem to gain power and fight the forces of evil type of thing since in this setting magic is strengthened by having sex.

Yeah, that. I guess they overlooked lesbian tag, but in context of the story/setting it kind of makes sense. ( Was it something that having witches can't have sex with ordinary men or..?). Luckily, MC is here to set them back straight. ;)
Witches can have sex with ordinary men, the relationships just don't last because the magic gets in the way, always lying to their partner takes a toll on a relationship.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes