formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
im gonna ask my normal question, will we have to share the girls with each other
So the girls will have relationships with each other but that will be skippable and it will never be about putting the main charcter down in anyway. The "Mom" character is married to another woman. The group sex I have planned is all multiple females 1 male.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
So the girls will have relationships with each other but that will be skippable and it will never be about putting the main charcter down in anyway. The "Mom" character is married to another woman. The group sex I have played is all multiple females 1 male.
is there gonna be a harem?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
So the girls will have relationships with each other but that will be skippable and it will never be about putting the main charcter down in anyway. The "Mom" character is married to another woman. The group sex I have played is all multiple females 1 male.
thanks for the answer, good luck with your game (y) but sharing LIs isn't for me neither is lesbian sex

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Ya know, this isn't half bad. The writing is decent, the story is pretty good and it has some nice looking animations. A few times the animations seem to be playing a lot faster than they should and it sort of takes away from the moment, but overall this is a better start than many.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
NO NTR or Futa I'm in.
Harem and incest I'm in.
Fantasy/magic I'm in.
Only man in school I'm in.
I'm already sold from the previous mentioned tags, so I'm eagerly hoping for a good game.
What's your planned estimate time between releases?
Will have fights and training/learning magic scenes?
Didn't try it yet but how will mc be, sub, alpha?(alpha pls)
Hope isn't too "heavy" on lesbianism . I don't mind it if isn't too much

Wish you the best in your game formerflame

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
The Coven [v0.5]
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.
Join my for more ports and mods.

Last edited:

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
The premise of this game and current content sounds really, really promising. Renders are pretty good, light pace and good dialogues.

Even with all setup of "girls" school, i sincerely hope that lesbian scenes don't overdo or go to the way of the "bisexual slutty love interest" trope that some games has and are reeeally annoying.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I like what i'm seeing so far on this game but there is just one thing that really bugs me, and it is not just with this game either, i see this in almost every game out there, is the notion that pretty much every girl is into other girls aswell, even if it is just for fun, but these games tend to overdo it, in reality it is nothing like that, but still, the game is really promising so far.

Reactions: Alucard14087

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Played through it and was actually surprised in a positive way.
Good start and looking forward to more?

Only thing that annoyed me was missing character introductions and descriptions.
A quick who is who if you want.
Currently I'm thinking MC has 1 or 2 moms and anything between 1 to 4 sisters?

Reactions: AmerHST and Pinsel
3.90 star(s) 51 Votes