formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
Even with all setup of "girls" school, i sincerely hope that lesbian scenes don't overdo or go to the way of the "bisexual slutty love interest" trope that some games has and are reeeally annoying.
The lesbian stuff is a pretty minor part of the story and mostly skippable. Most of it especially later on will be along the lines of the main character stumbles upon two girls making out and gets invited to join or like a slumber party truth or dare game.
That said the "mother" is married to a woman and the relationship with the main character and those two will take some time to develop.

formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
Only thing that annoyed me was missing character introductions and descriptions.
A quick who is who if you want.
Currently I'm thinking MC has 1 or 2 moms and anything between 1 to 4 sisters?
Sorry about that because of Patreon rules I have to be vague about relationships. I hope it will be more clear as future updates come out and the characters interact more.
famswim2.jpg
That's twin, mom, mom's wife/stepmom, little sister, big sister.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
No cheating. None of the characters will react negatively to having relationships with any of the other characters.
okay, so the MC is in an open relationship? I'm asking because it wasn't clear in the beginning, and the norm is still monogamous relationships.

Reactions: MrFriendly

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Sorry about that because of Patreon rules I have to be vague about relationships. I hope it will be more clear as future updates come out and the characters interact more.
View attachment 984378
Any plans for a patch for that? Or maybe let the players define the relationships in the beginning?

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
The game completely crashed when I went to the dorm and met Cassie. I tried to ignore and kept getting errors.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/v1/dorm/v1dorm06.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
_window_hide()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/v1/dorm/v1dorm06.jpg'.
The problem is the file is a png and not a jpg.

Reactions: Manford

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
It's pretty funny. Hopefully the story doesn't dull out whenever that comes about. So far, it's just a dude who "magically" gets to attend an all-girls school. Every boys fantasy, for sure... Hopefully that's not all this turns out to be. Nah'mean.

Rik56

Aug 29, 2018
OK, I'll bite if you can keep this up, I'll up my patreon amount. Art is great, and the story (so far) is good! I am NOT gonna tell you what to do, or what I want to see: I want to see what YOU want to do with it. So don't expect judgement from me, nor "orders" as to what I want to see. Only thing I might point out, are bugs.

Reactions: punisher2099

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
View attachment 984378
Just my opinion but honestly, having to ask the dev in a forum about which character is who and not being able to figure that out from the game you're playing is not a good sign...

Reactions: MrFriendly

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I loved the American remake of this movie(the craft) and I love how the opp is enforced in this game. :love:
Just need pregnancy tag and we good to go.

Reactions: genthrow

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
The Mother (Andrea?) is a complete turn off for me, like monica from WTHI, her wife is more my cup of tea. But hey, thats a matter of taste, i hope we all have fun with this game.

Good start dev, the game looks promising. Keep up the good work. (y)

Reactions: Pinsel

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Apparently mind fuckery is a bit of a trigger for me, because we find out that MC's moms, who supposedly love him, just fucked willy nilly with his mind at will and he is just like, "that's ok".

Nah, bitch! It's not ok! I'm your son. Explain shit to me, don't just wipe my brain and leave me clueless like a moron when literally everyone else in the family knows the truth. "Awww, let's all keep secrets from the stupid man and gaze upon him with pity for being useless."

Whew. Ok. Got that out. Great game, though! Would love a patch so that it's referenced in the game who these lovely women are to the MC.

I really hope the first thing that MC insists on learning is how to protect his mind from all of these manipulative witches he finds himself surrounded by, especially since he now knows that at least some of them want him dead.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes