Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
All girls that do anything sexual in the game will have the option to be a love interest. If you turn down a girl, any sex scenes with them lesbian or with the MC would be skipped without you noticing. And the only man that will have any sexual contact with anyone is the MC.
After reading this post I'm just curious about something. I really like Cassie but don't like Riley at all, so I'm just wondering will it be possible to go for Cassie without Riley being involved or doing anything with her or the MC.

It seems like they are a package deal and they are already fucking each other. Will there be an option to stop them doing that eventually once the MC's relationship with Cassie develops more.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
All girls that do anything sexual in the game will have the option to be a love interest. If you turn down a girl, any sex scenes with them lesbian or with the MC would be skipped without you noticing. And the only man that will have any sexual contact with anyone is the MC.
In principle, it works for me.

formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
After reading this post I'm just curious about something. I really like Cassie but don't like Riley at all, so I'm just wondering will it be possible to go for Cassie without Riley being involved or doing anything with her or the MC.

It seems like they are a package deal and they are already fucking each other. Will there be an option to stop them doing that eventually once the MC's relationship with Cassie develops more.
I haven't decided yet. Probably but don't hold me to that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The left reminds me of Tiffany amber thessin so it's hard. Maybe Tristan. The right how about Goddess lol she's pretty hot imo.
Seriously she should have an exotic name. Maybe Malvada... Idk

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I don't really want to get into a long NTR discussion other than to say I don't like NTR and have no interest in adding it. You won't be missing anything story-wise if you decide to skip a lesbian scene.
There are players that see lesbian sex scenes as NTR some don't because they think lesbians are hot and for others, it depends on the situation.
For me personally, it depends on the situation.
- If non of the girls are in a relationship with the MC it is at best a scene that does nothing for me and at worst NTR.
- If one of the girls is in a relationship with the MC and the second one is not it is NTR.
- If both girls are in the harem it still isn't a scene I need to see but it isn't NTR. This blurs the lines between a harem and a polyamorous relationship but I think that is unavoidable with the setting of the game after all the mom is already in a lesbian relationship from the start and so is Cassie.

It also depends on things like are the girls in the lesbian scene even planned as LIs for the MC or if the player is interested in them.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I was thinking more along the lines similar to version 5's Lilith scene where there is a prompt at the beginning of the scene that kind of lets you know what's going to happen you can either proceed or hit no thanks and it just jumps you to the next scene with no need to hold CTRL. What I'm trying to decide is if you hit no thanks do I treat the scene as still haven't happened or not. Obviously with fetish scenes that would be a no but a lesbian scene that's still up in the air for me. Mainly because there is something I want to happen during a lesbian scene that motivates a character for something else but that it isn't necessary for the story.
I think they should be skippable but still happen. Player choices shouldn't affect other characters without going through the MC. If the lesbian scene in question is shown to the player without the MC being there to see, then it should happen whether we see it or not, then later when the thing that happens in that scene is brought up (assuming it'll be brought up in dialog) there could be an explanation for the people that didn't see the scene.

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
I think they should be skippable but still happen. Player choices shouldn't affect other characters without going through the MC. If the lesbian scene in question is shown to the player without the MC being there to see, then it should happen whether we see it or not, then later when the thing that happens in that scene is brought up (assuming it'll be brought up in dialog) there could be an explanation for the people that didn't see the scene.

Why would it still happen? because it looks like it's gonna be a scene that isn't really necessary to the story then if someone decides to skip it is probably because it doesn't want that scene.

Reactions: EJW

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The left reminds me of Tiffany amber thessin so it's hard. Maybe Tristan. The right how about Goddess lol she's pretty hot imo.
Seriously she should have an exotic name. Maybe Malvada... Idk
In Spanish Malvada means Evil, just out of curiosity

• Haha
Reactions: PapaSnabes1

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
When it comes to names you cannot go wrong with "Bob" - it's a good solid name that works for both sexes. In just about every game i have played I have made a character called bob. All my chocobos in FFXIV are called Bob - and you can't argue with them.

Apr 13, 2019
I like how the story is going so far, but (and I don't mean this negatively) PLEASE use commas in your sentences. From what I saw, there are no other typos, but without commas the sentences look very unappealing to me. Other than that, the lack of choices also sort of 'ruins' it for me.

I do agree with some people (I won't name anyone though, since I am lazy) that say the MC needs further backstory and needs more explanation about his relationships with the other female characters.

I'll probably be back after a major release (such as v1) or in a few months, whichever comes first. I wish you the best of luck with The Coven.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
But back to my original question if anyone has any name suggestions for these 2 let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
right one if good Esperanza, (Latin origin), meaning “to hope” if Bad Jemisha (Sanskirt origin) meaning "queen of darkness"

Left one if bad Morana (Slavic origin) meaning 'death, plague" if good Isabel (Hebrew) meaning "God's promise"

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
When it comes to names you cannot go wrong with "Bob" - it's a good solid name that works for both sexes. In just about every game i have played I have made a character called bob. All my chocobos in FFXIV are called Bob - and you can't argue with them.
I refer to any animal I don't know as "Bob"

Jan 2, 2022

Version 6 is well underway. It's still too early for a release timeframe though. I know there is a problem with the Lilith gallery unlock and that should be fixed with v6.
I'll have the next bonus gallery options up for voting here and in discord soonish.
Hopefully you will begin putting your "compressor" title to use with future versions.
I get tired of dl'g 1 Gig files, just to try a game or update it to its current version.
Thanks

Jan 2, 2022
right one if good Esperanza, (Latin origin), meaning “to hope” if Bad Jemisha (Sanskirt origin) meaning "queen of darkness"

Left one if bad Morana (Slavic origin) meaning 'death, plague" if good Isabel (Hebrew) meaning "God's promise"
Yes. I like a Spanish or Arabic name for the right one.
The left could be Morana, Morgana, Emily, Meghan, etc if bad. Or Isabella if good. (Isla Bella = beautiful island)

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes